Ann Coulter nails it in two “WALL” tweets.

1. No one said to ignore the courts, or a legal "resolution of disapproval". Stop lying. Looks like all you have to stand on is bullshit, good luck.
2. The 2nd Amendment protects our gun rights. The ATF knows better than to do "searches and seizures" in violation of the Constitution's 4th Amendment.

1. Again, once you say, "The hell with Congress and the Courts, I'm doing what I want.." you don't have a free country anymore.

2. The second amendment is about militias. There's no good reason for average citizens to own guns in 2017.
You think a slingshot would keep an armed intruder out of my daughters bedroom?

If there are any cling-on Trumpo supporters/idolaters our there please explain why Coultergeist is wrong:

“To declare a national emergency, Trump will now have to argue that a bill HE SIGNED was unconstitutional,” she said. “Ask your new AG if this is a good idea.”

“There's no coming back from this. No "emergency" or presidential powers will allow him to build the wall, ever, after he signs this bill. Trump has just agreed to fully open borders.
3:58 PM · Feb 14, 2019 ·

I believe Couiter ‘nailed it” better than anyone where she points out that Trumpo’s emergency declaration is an exercise in futility because simultaneously with declaring an energency he performed a constitutional act with Congress that he now must argue was unconstitutional.

What do the MAGAduped here think if Annie’s point?

How about it, conservatives. Has Annie put another nail in Trumpo's political coffin while other pundits like Hannity and Limbaugh are clinging to the Trumpo hate wagon to the bitter and futile end.
The right wing is clueless and Causeless. The Left could have done much more with Your guy.
/—-/ Because the Left Wing did such a great job with Amazon HQ in Queens
I'm not seeing too many people bemoaning that in NYC except for the very rich who were going to clean up in real estate.
/——/ 70% approved of the HQ.

the fact that Trump didnt get his way isn't a national emergency. this is a dangerous misuse of presidential power.

Illegals are KILLING and RAPING American citizens, that's a national emergency.

Yet we do nothing about home grown crime, and home grown crime (blue and white collar) is worst than any illegal crime. Stop businesses from hiring illegals and stop US citizens from using drugs. Trump and his admin is the national emergency as he is beholden to foreign countries.

Stop deflecting. Illegals from foreign countries are killing and raping thousands of Americans. If Iran killed and raped thousands of Americans their country would be a smoldering pile of bombed out rubble.
One in four American girls are sexually abused by males before they reach 18....MANY of them by family members and family friends.....NOT illegals.
That is a broad brush there. And what can called sexual abuse.

You're going to destroy this good man's life on the word of a CHILD? He never laid a hand on her. She's got no evidence.

And because most sexually abused children act out in some way, hurting themselves, lashing out at others, and generally behaving badly, victims tend not to be believed. And nothing ever happens.

Fewer than 1 rapist in 100 goes to jail. Less than 1%. Fewer than that when the rapist is a relative.

I shouldn't have expected any less of a moronic response.

Someone else hires illegals that have a negative impact on my industry and I am the idiot.

Not the criminal illegal who likely stolecan identity after illegally crossing the border.
Not the illegal who causes depressed wages across the industry.
Not the employers who hire said illegals which allow them to severely undercut the bidding process giving them an unfair advantage against all the employers conducting business legally.
Not the politicians who turn a blind eye to this illegal employment industry.
Not the consumers who willfully hire these people.

But me.

Has it occurred to you there's a reason why all these people would prefer to hire undocumented immigrants instead of you?

Hmmm... Who am I going to hire, these immigrants who just get the job done, or some guys who stand around half the day whistling at female passerby.
So true. I have a friend whose husband owns a large landscaping company and he said he'd rather hire Mexican immigrants than anyone else because they're the hardest working and never complain.

It's never been about Border Security for Trump. He sees it as something to put his name on..in gold.

Bullshit. More lies from you. It has always been about border security but dumbasses like you don't comprehend what that means so he has to use simple terms like "wall".

Interesting attempt at gas lighting there.

The trickle of humans can't trump the fact that 2mg fentanyl is fatal. Why smuggle a disease-causing organism when the Pimp can help to deconstruct the U.S. with the assistance of its own addicts? The agricultural problem (that U.S. citizens don't want to perform the work) will to a large degree, be addressed by robotics, thus putting migrant worker numbers on a leash. Mexican schools, however much ab-Whored, however terrorizing the prospect, will become a necessity after the wall is built.

Someone else hires illegals that have a negative impact on my industry and I am the idiot.

Not the criminal illegal who likely stolecan identity after illegally crossing the border.
Not the employers who hire said illegals which allow them to severely undercut the bidding process giving them an unfair advantage against all the employers conducting business legally.

But me.

Has it occurred to you there's a reason why all these people would prefer to hire undocumented immigrants instead of you?

Hmmm... Who am I going to hire, these immigrants who just get the job done, or some guys who stand around half the day whistling at female passerby.
So true. I have a friend whose husband owns a large landscaping company and he said he'd rather hire Mexican immigrants than anyone else because they're the hardest working and never complain.

If there are any cling-on Trumpo supporters/idolaters our there please explain why Coultergeist is wrong:

“To declare a national emergency, Trump will now have to argue that a bill HE SIGNED was unconstitutional,” she said. “Ask your new AG if this is a good idea.”

“There's no coming back from this. No "emergency" or presidential powers will allow him to build the wall, ever, after he signs this bill. Trump has just agreed to fully open borders.

I believe Couiter ‘nailed it” better than anyone where she points out that Trumpo’s emergency declaration is an exercise in futility because simultaneously with declaring an energency he performed a constitutional act with Congress that he now must argue was unconstitutional.

How about it, conservatives. Has Annie put another nail in Trumpo's political coffin while other pundits like Hannity and Limbaugh are clinging to the Trumpo hate wagon to the bitter and futile end.
The right wing is clueless and Causeless. The Left could have done much more with Your guy.
I'm not seeing too many people bemoaning that in NYC except for the very rich who were going to clean up in real estate.
And then they heard the particulars.

But me.

Wow! Could he cram any more stereotypes into that story?

We're not arguing that Mexicans are not hard working and hardly complain. We are seeing signs of the coming robotics age, that will especially impact agriculture. Unless the workers arrive with their own robots and know how to use them, where else will the necessary training occur? Even the fine Mexican art of picking a peach is already under the radar of doppler-effect pressure sensors, for example. And the drone-bot will also swiftly identify and capture harmful insects, a Coulter nightmare indeed. Ann, please update and remodel your bathroom to eliminate toilet paper, then at least you can somewhat live like a Mexican.

And then they heard the particulars.
/—-/ Amazon would have paid $24 billion in taxes over 10 years and hired 25,000 workers

The Supreme Court said otherwise.

But you miss the point of what you are advocating. Trump thinks that by declaring something a "National Emergency", he can ignore the courts or congress.

Again, you guys really didn't think this through, did you?
/——/ Congress won’t do their job. Trump will get the wall built.

Yet we do nothing about home grown crime, and home grown crime (blue and white collar) is worst than any illegal crime. Stop businesses from hiring illegals and stop US citizens from using drugs. Trump and his admin is the national emergency as he is beholden to foreign countries.

Stop deflecting. Illegals from foreign countries are killing and raping thousands of Americans. If Iran killed and raped thousands of Americans their country would be a smoldering pile of bombed out rubble.
One in four American girls are sexually abused by males before they reach 18....MANY of them by family members and family friends.....NOT illegals.
That is a broad brush there. And what can called sexual abuse.

You're going to destroy this good man's life on the word of a CHILD? He never laid a hand on her. She's got no evidence.

And because most sexually abused children act out in some way, hurting themselves, lashing out at others, and generally behaving badly, victims tend not to be believed. And nothing ever happens.

Fewer than 1 rapist in 100 goes to jail. Less than 1%. Fewer than that when the rapist is a relative.
I do not deny there is rape.This is the western world and we throw words out freely no matter who that destroys. One part of the abuse is that includes all of the pregnant teenagers in the poverty areas. Lots of babies and abortions there. Very few accusations or reading about the perps. Does a teen age girl under the age get rape abuse charges against her if the so called perp she had sex with can if he is underage. Like Clinton said..."Define sex". We have to "Define Rape without politics included to schmooze it.

But me.

Wow! Could he cram any more stereotypes into that story?

Stereotypes are truth if you are the one losing money...look at it from his stand point not your silly political one....

1. No one said to ignore the courts, or a legal "resolution of disapproval". Stop lying. Looks like all you have to stand on is bullshit, good luck.
2. The 2nd Amendment protects our gun rights. The ATF knows better than to do "searches and seizures" in violation of the Constitution's 4th Amendment.

1. Again, once you say, "The hell with Congress and the Courts, I'm doing what I want.." you don't have a free country anymore.

2. The second amendment is about militias. There's no good reason for average citizens to own guns in 2017.
You think a slingshot would keep an armed intruder out of my daughters bedroom?

No, but know She is your daughter might do the trick. I know I would pass.

But me.

Where in my comment did I say "illegal?" He runs a legitimate business and according to his wife, who is my friend and is also an immigrant from India, he makes sure all of them have the right papers. The family is very religious and wouldn't dream of doing anything that is against the law.

the fact that Trump didnt get his way isn't a national emergency. this is a dangerous misuse of presidential power.

Four in Four liberals are stupid morons.

Forum List

Back