Ann Coulter wants to Infect Illegal Children with Ebola...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Ann Coulter: ?Give Ebola to Migrant Children? - The Daily Currant

^I have actually seen people frothing at the mouth irate that Ann would say such a thing and that this is what she, FOXNews and all Rightwing Nutters are all about.

Problem is... It's Satire.

You will likely see it come up in your news feed with an Emotional Liberal letting the World know what a **** Ann is.

Be sure to point out the Obvious Satire Site for what it is.

"The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record"

You even notice how this Site and others like the Onion can't go after Liberals?...

And how Hateful and Absurd the "Satire" is that they do about Conservatives?

Why do Liberals like to Lie so much and then Hide behind what they've done as "Entertainment" knowing full well that their Base will lap this shit up and repost it as True?

Because Liars Lie... It's what they do. :thup:

:)

peace...

^I have actually seen people frothing at the mouth irate that Ann would say such a thing and that this is what she, FOXNews and all Rightwing Nutters are all about.

You will likely see it come up in your news feed with an Emotional Liberal letting the World know what a **** Ann is.

You even notice how this Site and others like the Onion can't go after Liberals?...

Why do Liberals like to Lie so much and then Hide behind what they've done as "Entertainment" knowing full well that their Base will lap this shit up and repost it as True?

peace...

You kind of blow your credibility when it is you posting the link and claiming that others are fooled by it

Kind of lame if you ask me

Last edited:

peace...

You kind of blow your credibility when it is you posting the link and claimin that others are fooled by it

Says Fauxlbert... :rofl:

A Friend of mine from Junior High is the one who posted it on Facebook and she went the fuck off about Ann and how nutters all agree with it. You can see on the site how people react. MANY Liberals WANT it to be True.

GFY Jerkoff. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You kind of blow your credibility when it is you posting the link and claimin that others are fooled by it

A Friend of mine from Junior High is the one who posted it on Facebook and she went the fuck off about Ann and how nutters all agree with it. You can see on the site how people react. MANY Liberals WANT it to be True.

peace...

"Friend from Junior High on Facebook?"

Talk about unchallengeable sources

peace...

"Friend from Junior High on Facebook?"

Talk about unchallengeable sources

The reactions to it are in the comments line on the site also you fucking boob!...

You Hate it when your Dishonest Tactics are Exposed... And it shows.

You Fucking Dishonest Cowards Hide behind "Satire" when you know many on your Side are Naive enough to Believe the Absurd because it's online and some other Liberal shared it with Outrage.

"rightwinger" of all people is taking issue with this?... :rofl:

peace...

peace...

You kind of blow your credibility when it is you posting the link and claiming that others are fooled by it

If you voted for Obama you shouldn't disparage the gullibility of others.

People on both sides take Ann Coulter too seriously, and she's laughing her way to the bank.

People on both sides take Ann Coulter too seriously, and she's laughing her way to the bank.

I don't take her Seriously... But I also don't like the Dishonest Tactics of the Left when they Abuse Satire amongst their Gullible Base.

That's EXACTLY what this Site is trying to do.

They (and the Onion) never go after Liberals the same way.

In that they are Agenda Driven and not Satire at all, instead a Tool.

peace...

I don't take her Seriously... But I also don't like the Dishonest Tactics of the Left when they Abuse Satire amongst their Gullible Base.

peace...

So says the guy who displays a satirical photo shopped avatar.

peace...

So says the guy who displays a satirical photo shopped avatar.

^Thinks I didn't change out the guy who picked a fight with a sprint car for my new one this morning when posting this Thread... :lol:

peace...

Liberals still believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Liberals aren't know for their intelligence.

Most of what Ann Coulter says seems satirical. Sadly it isn't.

That is YOUR opinion. And we all know what is said about opinions.

Apparently, "satire" is not a word that the liberals understand.

Most of the liberals in here take Jon Stewart seriously, even though he constantly reminds everybody that his faux news show is satirical.

The same thing applies to the dude who has a show on Comedy Central, and also does the pistachio commercials with the bald eagle..........he pretends to be a conservative, and engages in satire.

Homework assignment for the liberals in here: research what SATIRE is.

peace...

I'm not talking about you specifically, but there are many on the right who do believe she means what she says. She gets her name in the news, and it sells books. That's all she cares about.

Forum List

Back