[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cleaning up the Politics Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: This is a conservative leaning board and the majority of posters that whine about disrupted threads are righties. See: foxfyre

nope, yer wrong, liberals are always pissing and moaning about "civility" and then proceed to get about as vile as possible then when it's handed back to them they start the long Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhineeeee..

i might actually believe that if i hadn't seen the reality.

but it's pretty funny that you think that.

you know what's really sad? in this D I V I D E D nation your reality is not my reality. you go demon craps. go.

Good morning USMessageBoard Members and guests. Some of you may notice a more enhanced approach and enforcement as it applies to the "Off Topic Posts" guideline which has been a long part of our Site Rules & Guidelines--

--Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per Administrator & Moderator discretion at any time within the Political Forum --

http://www.usmessageboard.com/533336-post1.html

We do ask that you please report the posts rather than quoting and responding. Quoting/Responding only continues to derail the thread even further. Thank you!

Exactly, which is why I fly and never take the train, which can derail at any second. Plus, and no doubt you'll agree, when flying we deserved friggin' peanuts and not that baked crap that wimps with nut alergies need, and thus expect the rest of us need suffer along side them.

Good morning USMessageBoard Members and guests. Some of you may notice a more enhanced approach and enforcement as it applies to the "Off Topic Posts" guideline which has been a long part of our Site Rules & Guidelines--

--Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per Administrator & Moderator discretion at any time within the Political Forum --

We do ask that you please report the posts rather than quoting and responding. Quoting/Responding only continues to derail the thread even further. Thank you!

Exactly, which is why I fly and never take the train, which can derail at any second. Plus, and no doubt you'll agree, when flying we deserved friggin' peanuts and not that baked crap that wimps with nut alergies need, and thus expect the rest of us need suffer along side them.

^^^^

indicates one of the whiners has come outta da closet. :lol::lol::lol:

I take Amtrak because I can get up and walk away from the great mass of humanity that makes me wonder if god isn't really a sadomasochistic torturer.

Planes? I have a difficult time not spitting in the face of many of the security people who don ill fitting suits and imagine that gives them real power

Peanuts? They suck...they're as pedestrian as light beers

^^^^

toxic spill in aisle 3!!!!

Poor willow, full of ineffective insults while offering nothing in the way of substance

nope, yer wrong, liberals are always pissing and moaning about "civility" and then proceed to get about as vile as possible then when it's handed back to them they start the long Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhineeeee..

you know what's really sad? in this D I V I D E D nation your reality is not my reality. you go demon craps. go.

ah... you really do buy into that nonsense, don't you?

anytime you're done with your tantrum, willow...

let us know. mmmkay?

^^^^

i thought it was pretty funny. :dunno:

let us know. mmmkay?

she gets her rw hate marching orders from Fox & Friends/Drudge every morning. You know I'm right Willow.

let us know. mmmkay?

after you explain to me the statement "your reality is not my reality" translates into a tantrum.. I'll wait

Hey Jillian,,, just off the top of yer pointy leeeetle demon crap head how many people do you think you've called "nutters"? try for the ball park at least.

Silencing opposition doesn't make it go away. It just takes a different form. Obama continues to divide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back