Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton

I wouldn't underestimate them or their abilities.

Anonymous basically tore the Scientology cult a new one a few years ago with their internet hacking and global protests. ..... :cool:

Doesn't feel like Anonymous to me. Too much "straight out of Fox News talking points" stuff. I smell a rat..

Doesn't feel like Anonymous to me. Too much "straight out of Fox News talking points" stuff. I smell a rat..
Hillary and Bill are thicker than thieves with the Bush crime family...they are part of the establishment that believe that they have a divine right to rule over others....if you believe differently, you haven't done any proper vetting of her.

Hillary and Bill are thicker than thieves with the Bush crime family...they are part of the establishment that believe that they have a divine right to rule over others....if you believe differently, you haven't done any proper vetting of her.
I'm not voting for Hillary. I'm voting for Kasich in the general. It just doesn't feel like Anonymous. It feels like someone posing as Anonymous...from the Benghazi/email camp. I'm not sure but I think Anonymous doesn't like people posing as them so..

Forum List

Back