Anonymous says ISIS plans attacks Sunday

When nothing happens in any of those places tomorrow, will the OP act contrite in any way?

The FBI, State Department, and US ASRMY Europe all issued warnings about possible attacks in Italy. Specifically Rome, Vatican, and Milan.

But hey, playing politics is more important to some.

You realize this a /global/ group of world class hackers right? I highly doubt they're pissing themselves... ISIS probably did something and caused them a loss somewhere and so now they're getting revenge; for all we know one of their member's happened to be in Paris.

You think Sassy is in Anon? I don't, way to high a post count heh

I'm not but I know someone who is, they know their stuff. We'
I actually don't know of anyone who doesn't take Anonymous seriously. They've got a huge network and their own agenda...

I hope I never piss them off

No doubt, I imagine they could mis-appear me and my entire portfolio in about 2 seconds heh I don't know anyone in Anon, or well I don't think I do lol, but I knew some hackers back in the 80s; my first boyfriend hacked the state just to see if he could and got thrown out of the country - he ended up in France doing government security. Silly US didn't see his value at the time.

I actually don't know of anyone who doesn't take Anonymous seriously. They've got a huge network and their own agenda...

No doubt, I imagine they could mis-appear me and my entire portfolio in about 2 seconds heh I don't know anyone in Anon, or well I don't think I do lol, but I knew some hackers back in the 80s; my first boyfriend hacked the state just to see if he could and got thrown out of the country - he ended up in France doing government security. Silly US didn't see his value at the time.

I know one, I keep him on my good side

12243248_601973649943330_2387368229891706003_n.jpg

I know one, I keep him on my good side

Of course you do.

Forum List

Back