🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

another 30 or so Trump protests slated for today and some underway

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
every weekend, from now on, and especially when the GOP infested Congress tries to give the top 1% yet more tax cuts while ballooning the deficit (deficits only matter when a Dem is in the WH), and various other right wing putsch shit coming our way

for sure these Trump hardcore right wingers still aren't aware of what's going on..........probably think this is like their pathetic movement, as in FreedomWorks' (Koch Bros) tea bagger movement.....nope, they're looking at an irate general public, shit's coming down

every weekend, from now on, and especially when the GOP infested Congress tries to give the top 1% yet more tax cuts while ballooning the deficit (deficits only matter when a Dem is in the WH), and various other right wing putsch shit coming our way

for sure these Trump hardcore right wingers still aren't aware of what's going on..........probably think this is like their pathetic movement, as in FreedomWorks' (Koch Bros) tea bagger movement.....nope, they're looking at an irate general public, shit's coming down
Dear Donald Trump
tm9ZYLT.png

They'll be about like the "Day without immigrants". A tempest in a teacup.

Holding signs on the side of the road begging for honks.

Good thing those of us on the Right have the guns and the willingness to use them. Maybe I'll go out this afternoon and see if I can find a group blocking a road to run over.

Good thing those of us on the Right have the guns and the willingness to use them. Maybe I'll go out this afternoon and see if I can find a group blocking a road to run over.

Not me, I ordered 500 Trump stickers. Going to apply them within a one mile radius of the protests.

Don't these idiot protestors have jobs? They are pathetic.

"Don't these idiot protestors have jobs? They are pathetic."

Many are paid to protest they each get approx 250 dollars a day, many are Professional Agitators who are connected to a variety of Far Left Subversive Organisations, the one's who are not are probably on Welfare or still live in their parents basements and are allowed out in public heavily medicated in order to protest.

"Don't these idiot protestors have jobs? They are pathetic."

Many are paid to protest they each get approx 250 dollars a day, many are Professional Agitators who are connected to a variety of Far Left Subversive Organisations, the one's who are not are probably on Welfare or still live in their parents basements and are allowed out in public heavily medicated in order to protest.

All the more reason to gun them down like the worthless turds they are.

UPDATE:

The People are now chanting "Impeach Trump!", finally lumping all Cheetolini's fascist actions into one big shit stew

that freak's days as POTUS are clearly about over, God Bless America!!

UPDATE:

The People are now chanting "Impeach Trump!", finally lumping all Cheetolini's fascist actions into one big shit stew

that freak's days as POTUS are clearly about over, God Bless America!!

He's done nothing to be Impeached, list exactly what he's done to be Impeached.

As long as Soros is paying them I'm sure they will show up.

Let 'em protest, the more they're out there, the less of an impact, as America moves get's bored of their tactics.

Forum List

Back