another abe lincoln statue wanted down

dumn whoop is sticking hger foot in her mouth. if it were not lincoln blacks would still be in chains.
Lincoln used the N-word and told racist jokes. He once said that Black people were inferior to Whites and he liked minstrel shows. He proposed ending slavery by shipping willing Black people back to Africa.

Lincoln also once floated an offer to the Confederates that would allow them to keep slaves until 1900 if they surrendered, according to a PBS film called “The Abolitionists.” And at one White House meeting with Black ministers, Lincoln virtually blamed slaves for starting the Civil War.

During one of his famed senatorial debates with Stephen Douglas in 1858, Lincoln said:

“There is a physical difference between the White and Black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.”

I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality ... I will add to this that I have never seen, to my knowledge, a man, woman, or child who was in favor of producing a perfect equality, social and political, between negroes and white men.

Maher keeps desperately trying to talk some sense into the Left and they absolutely refuse to listen.

This is a great example of the crap that turns people off, the crap that got Trump elected in the first place.
We're seeing the chasm of division in realtime. No denying it now. :dunno: Shit will continue to be fucked up until we grow up.

What problem? You still haven't defined what was problematic about Whoopies opinion.
Yes, it has been defined for you, and it will not redefined here again.

I am so against 'woke' virtue signaling and lack of self humor and so against far right racism and hatred for anything and anyone they don't like.

Neither side is ready for a discussion on race.

Yes, it has been defined for you, and it will not redefined here again.

I am so against 'woke' virtue signaling and lack of self humor and so against far right racism and hatred for anything and anyone they don't like.

Neither side is ready for a discussion on race.
Bullshit it's been defined. Where? If you're not smart enough to explain point to the post that does.

Bullshit it's been defined. Where? If you're not smart enough to explain point to the post that does.
Take your nonsense elsewhere. It will not redefined for you. Take some time out and educate yourself to your Curried Goats savior complex to those with whom you disagree.

You are really outside the space of reality on this one.

Take your nonsense elsewhere. It will not redefined for you. Take some time out and educate yourself to your Curried Goats savior complex to those with whom you disagree.
I don't have to go anywhere. I can stay here and point at the cowardice of people like you who can't even make a coherent point. 😄
You are really outside the space of reality on this one.
Prove it bitch. :funnyface:

dumn whoop is sticking hger foot in her mouth. if it were not lincoln blacks would still be in chains.

I guess freedom from slavery and oppressive authoritarian rule and those who provide / protect this should not be celebrated, eh snowflakes?!

Reason for tearing down Lincoln statues...

Lincoln freed people from oppression, slavery, & authoritarian rule. He was the opposite of what Democrats are and stand for these days, thus they have to tear down his statues honoring him.

Reason for tearing down Lincoln statues...

Lincoln freed people from oppression, slavery, & authoritarian rule. He was the opposite of what Democrats are and stand for these days, thus they have to tear down his statues honoring him.
exactly dems have always wanted slavery.

Forum List

Back