Another accidental shooting

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
A gun is accidentally discharged inside a Chipotle in Sandy; gun owner not cited - Good4Utah.com

A scary moment inside a Sandy restaurant when a man paying for his food drops a bag and a gun goes off.

It happened just before 1:30 Wednesday afternoon at the Chipotle near 104th South State Street.

Sandy Police say the man removed his backpack to pay for his meal and accidentally dropped it.

When the bag hit the floor, the handgun he had inside accidentally discharged.

A woman who was eating lunch with her family just a few feet away spoke to ABC 4 Utah about what she saw, "We we're all just eating lunch. I was there with my family and suddenly there was a loud bank and everybody stopped and froze because it was obvious that it was louder than a balloon or dishes crashing…A gun went off.”

Luckily the bullet hit the floor and lodged into the concrete.

"What's scary about it is the gun hit the floor and went off,” said the woman. “But had the gun hit another way could have shot anyone in the restaurant, my family included."

And yet, some here have said they would stay in a restaurant if some bozo came in carrying a gun in the open.

:cuckoo:

So these five liberals go into a restaurant.

They order the best bottled wine.

They order steaks and lobsters.

They eat every bite.

They order expensive desserts and devour them.

They enjoy a fancy designer coffee.

Then their confederate with a water pistol races in, shouts "BANG"!

They run out the door without paying, of course only for their own safety. Then they sue the restaurant for not having a "no guns allowed" sign.

See how it works?

The gun was hidden, moron

amazingly novasteve gets one right

luddly, you are a proven liar, you ran away from your other thread ON THE SAME SUBJECT and decided to start a new one so no one would see how badly you had your "arguments" destroyed.

you're a troll. you make a thread about a subject, get shown how wrong you are, then start another thread on the same subject. you do this all the time. i rarely report people, but i might report this thread because i'm sick of rehashing everything all over again everytime you run away.

A gun is accidentally discharged inside a Chipotle in Sandy; gun owner not cited - Good4Utah.com

A scary moment inside a Sandy restaurant when a man paying for his food drops a bag and a gun goes off.

It happened just before 1:30 Wednesday afternoon at the Chipotle near 104th South State Street.

Sandy Police say the man removed his backpack to pay for his meal and accidentally dropped it.

When the bag hit the floor, the handgun he had inside accidentally discharged.

A woman who was eating lunch with her family just a few feet away spoke to ABC 4 Utah about what she saw, "We we're all just eating lunch. I was there with my family and suddenly there was a loud bank and everybody stopped and froze because it was obvious that it was louder than a balloon or dishes crashing…A gun went off.”

Luckily the bullet hit the floor and lodged into the concrete.

"What's scary about it is the gun hit the floor and went off,” said the woman. “But had the gun hit another way could have shot anyone in the restaurant, my family included."

And yet, some here have said they would stay in a restaurant if some bozo came in carrying a gun in the open.

If he was open carrying, it wouldn't have been in the bag to go off when he dropped it.

I think his gun should be taken away and not given back until he completes a gun safety class.

Forum List

Back