Another active shooter

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

* as close to peacetime as Ameica gets.
Guns were taken from Jews prior to war.
guns were taken from all Germans after WWI
We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

And who knew they can't make a 10 round magazine.

Keep killing innocents & children so you can keep your toys.

Jeeeeez you preople, allow the Nazis some slack. It was wartime as opposed to *peace time in American where Americans are blowing each others brains out in the thousands!

We aren't the Germans, and better yet we defeated them with (wait for it), guns.

I know, I know, but they were military guns, and they were issued to the soldiers for a purpose... True, but you still had to have a citizenry capable of being trained, and having guns as civilians came in real handy as a starter when going in.
Are we talking all guns? No. We are talking about assault weapon bans & magazine limitations.

An AR-15 is not a military weapon, you dumb ass, and magzine bans are just stupid.......you can't justify magazine bans other than to say..."But we want to ban them..." That is all you have.

You guys want to limit magazines because you know that will make millions and millions of pistols illegal...since their standard magazine is 15-19 rounds.....a gun ban without voting to ban the guns....and lying to the American people about why you want the magazine ban.
Is that all you gunnuts can post. We all know what is being discussed but hey, you assfucks keep posting this crap.

You may need a "gun nut" to save your smelly ass one day boi.....

What is your specific solution to mass murder?

Mass murder is his solution to us...so there's that...

His final solution?

I like his solution for ME to not have a gun. Why is that?

Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

His final solution?

Libs are so peaceful until it comes to conservatives...then they turn into Stalin....

His final solution?

Libs are so peaceful until it comes to conservatives...then they turn into Stalin....

They think if we outlaw guns, there will be no gun crime? Just like how cocaine is outlawed...so no one does cocaine...right?

Its about control. Removing guns from the population is what communists want.

Because it is. It's an AR-15 Clone. What this is going to do is to have the County reintroduce the bill that reads, instead of "Assault Rifle", it will read "Ar-15 and it's various Clones" and will be legal.
Why do you call it an ASSAULT rifle? It does not do that. It is an inanimate object. It assaults no one. You gun-grabbers are idiots. The government does not want you to own any gun that has even a slight chance of thwarting a hostile government takeover.

I don't call it an Assault Rifle. It's not a military rifle therefore it can't be called an Assault Rifle even though it's a clone of a M-16 Carbine (M-4). It IS an AR-15 Clone though. And if they law reads that the "AR-15 and it's various clones are banned" then it's legal as per the Federal Courts.

Good luck. I hope you're the one who gets to go door to door in order to collect all of them.

There you go again. You didn't pay attention to the history of the Thompson Model 1920 and the 1934 NFA law. There was no door to door collections and in 10 years, the Thompson Model 1920 became a non issue. The problem with you gunnutters is that you are so ill informed by the history of firearms you are dangerous to everyone around you and yourself.

It doesn't require a knowledge of history to blow some fucker's head off when he comes through my door at 3 in the morning.

Nor does it take history to blow anyone away in a Super Market either and that is what we are discussing. Pay attention.

No. What we are discussing is an act of Islamic terrorism committed by a radicalized Syrian refugee who wanted to kill Americans. And you Democrat's idiotic response in calling for more gun control to deny law-abiding Americans from owning firearms.

What you refuse to discuss is your party's failed immigration polices that are putting American citizens at the risk of being murdered, just like we saw today. You continue to ignore mental health issues, always blaming the crime on the gun. You don't even enforce the existing gun laws already on the books, many time letting the criminals walk away scott-free. You even ignore the fact that there are Islamic terrorists in this country who want to kill Americans, while you view conservative Americans as your real enemy.

One of the first things your idiot President did was to scrap President Trump's restrictions against entry to America from terrorist countries, most of which are Middle Eastern countries.

You ignorant fuckers just don't get it, do you? I sincerely doubt if you ever will.

No, that's what you want to steer it to. And Party Politics has nothing to do with the shooting. In fact, the Cops performed well, it's not a governments fault. It's not my fault. Hell, it's not even your fault. It's just a fruitcake that bought a gun to kill a bunch of people because he wanted to. No Hospital or Mental Health Care could have stopped it. There was no real warning. Just Bnagidy, Banidy Banidy, the deed is done.

He bought the gun on March 16th.

His final solution?

They think if we outlaw guns, there will be no gun crime? Just like how cocaine is outlawed...so no one does cocaine...right?

Its about control. Removing guns from the population is what communists want.
I think its even more hideous than that...they want to change America and they know we will put up a fight....

He bought the gun on March 16th.

If he was my friend, I would call him 4A.

So the term ‘assault’ only refers to use. I guarantee you an ar15 is not a military assault weapon.

The AR-15 is just as deadly as the M-16 or the M-4 in a combat situation. You keep comparing the AR-15 to the M-16A2 and A1. But our Military uses the A4 which does not have a full auto setting. It has a 3 shot burst setting along with a single shot. And that 3 shot burst setting is worthless generally. Meaning, for combat operations, there will ZERO difference between an AR-15 and a M-16/M-4. In fact, some of the more expensive builds of the AR, the AR will blow the M series away in operation.

He also hopped the M-4 up a bit to go against the Guicci AR-15 with all the bells and whistles. The AR wins almost every test. Remember, it's not many bullets you throw out the barrel, it's how many times you hit your bad guy in a incapacitating area. Even if you were to think it was the number of rounds thrown down range, the AR still wins and wins on the accuracy.

Regardless of what your thoughts are, if you are a supporter of the AR, you should watch this. There are some really good bits of information that you can used to modify your existing AR.

But the fact remains, the AR is at least equal to the M-16/M-4 in a Combat Situation using the ARs available today and the Military current military issued M-16/M-4.

So the term ‘assault’ only refers to use. I guarantee you an ar15 is not a military assault weapon.

It's a "modern sporting rifle."

Soldiers who tried to carry out an assault with those would die pretty quickly.

if the assault rifle ban was still in effect, fewer would have died.

if better screening was in place, the mentally unstable shooter would not have been able to buy the gun.

if the magazine size was limited, fewer would have died.

How about we make it so they don't have access to such killing machines?

The AR-15 is just as deadly as the M-16 or the M-4 in a combat situation. You keep comparing the AR-15 to the M-16A2 and A1. But our Military uses the A4 which does not have a full auto setting. It has a 3 shot burst setting along with a single shot. And that 3 shot burst setting is worthless generally. Meaning, for combat operations, there will ZERO difference between an AR-15 and a M-16/M-4. In fact, some of the more expensive builds of the AR, the AR will blow the M series away in operation.

He also hopped the M-4 up a bit to go against the Guicci AR-15 with all the bells and whistles. The AR wins almost every test. Remember, it's not many bullets you throw out the barrel, it's how many times you hit your bad guy in a incapacitating area. Even if you were to think it was the number of rounds thrown down range, the AR still wins and wins on the accuracy.

Regardless of what your thoughts are, if you are a supporter of the AR, you should watch this. There are some really good bits of information that you can used to modify your existing AR.

But the fact remains, the AR is at least equal to the M-16/M-4 in a Combat Situation using the ARs available today and the Military current military issued M-16/M-4.

The Founders wrote the 2A to make sure the PEOPLE could defend themselves against an illegitimate government. Kind of like what we have now.

People are killing machines. Guns are merely tools.

How specifically? How will you stop access to AR platform rifles from bad people?

Good, when we catch actual criminals lets prevent the democrat party from letting them out over and over again....that stops 95% of all gun crime and gun murder.....

Forum List

Back