Another alcoholic liberal

North Dakota is, Einstein.

SOUTH Dakota ain't, Loretta.

NORTH Dakota is, Cinderella. Say "south" when you mean "north" and Bob's your uncle.

This is all you got, in a thread that screams "this is all you got?" ?

Really?

Looks like you're drunk this morning too, Sharon.
blink_zpsdb115a58.png

Need a map to find your bathroom do ya?

SOUTH Dakota ain't, Loretta.

NORTH Dakota is, Cinderella. Say "south" when you mean "north" and Bob's your uncle.

Really?

blink_zpsdb115a58.png

'Fraid I don't drink, Priscilla. If I did I might come up with something stoopid like "Senators son nabbed on DUI" or "Mary Landrieu says South when she means North" or "Does O'bama Know who Snooki is?".

How's that Landrieu drunk-in-the-Senate link coming along then, Dorothy?

Last edited:

Really?

blink_zpsdb115a58.png

'Fraid I don't drink, Priscilla. If I did I might come up with something stoopid like "Senators son nabbed on DUI" or "Mary Landrieu says South when she means North" or "Does O'bama Know who Snooki is?".

How's that Landried drunk-in-the-Senate link coming along then, Dorothy?

Here ya go, Ethel. And remember, according to Barry Soetoro there are 57 states, we completed an "intercontinental" railroad in the late 1800's and Hirohito surrendered to MacArthur....seriously!
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Sen. Landrieu Says S. Dakota Borders Canada While Calling Border Fence 'Dumb'

blink_zpsdb115a58.png

Here ya go, Ethel. And remember, according to Barry Soetoro there are 57 states, we completed an "intercontinental" railroad in the late 1800's and Hirohito surrendered to MacArthur....seriously!
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Dimbart, Edith??
352gegl.jpg

Good to know you're aiming high...

I can't go in there at work and have Dimbart ads playing anyway.

Last edited:

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Dimbart, Edith??
352gegl.jpg

Getting paid to post in USMB instead of doing your job, eh? How LIBERAL of you.

Did you know our Congressmen and women imbibe for free?

Nancy Pee is another notorious drunk....when she was Speaker she demanded an AF transport plane be sitting ready for her weekends in San Fagcisco, fully stocked with gourmet food and the finest booze....sometimes she showed up, sometimes she didn't....cost us million$....

6gflnm.jpg

Link, please.

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Dimbart, Edith??
352gegl.jpg

:lol: What does "instead" mean?

No no, you got it all wrong. This isn't the only place I post.
Guess some of us can walk and choo gum at the same time. Eatcher heart out.

Tanya.

Last edited:
Dimbart, Edith??
352gegl.jpg

Tanya.

How many things can "instead" mean, Ginger? You're "at work", have certain web-sites blocked by your "employer", I point out you're stealing his money, and you chime in that USMB isn't the only place you post....in other words, he's paying you to act drunk online. Little wonder you're an Obamaphile ya stinkin thief. :eusa_angel:

Tanya.

How many things can "instead" mean, Ginger? You're "at work", have certain web-sites blocked by your "employer", I point out you're stealing his money, and you chime in that USMB isn't the only place you post....in other words, he's paying you to act drunk online. Little wonder you're an Obamaphile ya stinkin thief. :eusa_angel:

I am my employer, Dottie. Nothing is "blocked" at all; it's just inconvenient to have ads running while I'm doing other things related to sound. IOW I can go to your Dimbart page, but I don't because it will slow me down.

Then again I understand Dimbart does that to everybody.

Right Hephzibah?

Damn. Stealing my own money. Where does that end up? I hate math.

Tanya.

I am my employer, Dottie. Nothing is "blocked" at all; it's just inconvenient to have ads running while I'm doing other things related to sound. IOW I can go to your Dimbart page, but I don't because it will slow me down.

Right Hephzibah?

Adding "liar" to an already impressive resume I see. When they walk back your thorazine dosage maybe you can make a nice leather wallet with some fringe on it, Maude.

Right Hephzibah?

Adding "liar" to an already impressive resume I see. When they walk back your thorazine dosage maybe you can make a nice leather wallet with some fringe on it, Maude.

"Liar"? Where's the "lie", Connie? (<< you'll get that if you speak French)

Nancy Pee is another notorious drunk....when she was Speaker she demanded an AF transport plane be sitting ready for her weekends in San Fagcisco, fully stocked with gourmet food and the finest booze....sometimes she showed up, sometimes she didn't....cost us million$....

BUT a LINK was too hard for the con to produce?

Your flapping gums have lost their value as truthful.

What? didn't want to list Briebart as your source?

I don't do research for listless prog humps....you know how to use GOOGLE or not? Don't worry about the NSA tracking what you look up...it's your guys doing it...and you trusted them enough to let them at the levers of power TWICE.....so what are you afraid of? :eusa_eh:

I don't do research for listless prog humps....you know how to use GOOGLE or not? Don't worry about the NSA tracking what you look up...it's your guys doing it...and you trusted them enough to let them at the levers of power TWICE.....so what are you afraid of? :eusa_eh:

WHOA no you don't Junior. You new to the message board world? Who posted this:

That makes it your job. No wonder you're a Romneyite, being dumb as a post.

I just talked to my boss (wasn't hard, he lives in my head) and he says you're full of shit. Time to produce or withdraw, Shirley.

Pogo;7379954 WHOA no you don't Junior. You new to the message board world? Who posted this: "junior"? I'm almost 66 pipsqueak....got sons who are older than you said:
your [/I]job. No wonder you're a Romneyite, being dumb as a post.

I just talked to my boss (wasn't hard, he lives in my head) and he says you're full of shit. Time to produce or withdraw, Shirley.

Just get back from your paper route, Elaine? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back