Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

I know many many people in big cities....unlike you, they are not paranoid about being shot every weekend. They are sane.
Sure you do fatso. Sure you do. Go walk that south side of Chicago alone at night unarmed. Or are you scared?

Where is your con-cern for the Ukrainians? Not seeing any.
Hey asshole, learn to read. This thread is not about Ukrainians dumbfuck. It’s about you and people like you attacking people and businesses just because they are of Russian heritage.

Talk about snowflakes...'

The post you quoted in no way denigrated Russians as a people
STFU LUSH. You assholes are all for attacking innocent people and when you’re called out for it you do nothing but cry “Wacist!” and “Putin supporter”. How come you aren’t out there taking care of those “evil Russians”?

Where, besides in your own head, does the first post talk about her as a black woman. You are truly stretching to excuse the Right's racism there.
the entire thread is only because she’s black

as i already stated

Sure you do fatso. Sure you do. Go walk that south side of Chicago alone at night unarmed. Or are you scared?
Of course I do............I'm not some scared trump trash hiding under his/her bed or in his/her basement. And I would have no problem with that challenge....or in NYC, or in LA, or in D.C. (have done that one)....I'm not a scared little girl or boy.

No...the thread is about what she said as a Putin troll. YOU and other Righties are the ones who can't let go of race.
haha she said nothing about putin.

and the only reason you claim to be offended by her comment is because she’s a black woman

Of course I do............I'm not some scared trump trash hiding under his/her bed or in his/her basement. And I would have no problem with that challenge....or in NYC, or in LA, or in D.C. (have done that one)....I'm not a scared little girl or boy.

You are upset and am attacking due to your failures in life, I can see that. :itsok:
Obese women shouldn't worry about anyone hiding under their beds, for obvious reasons.

This ^^^ while hiding under the bed and having no intention of ever doing it.

Still waiting to see any con-cern for the Ukrainians from you..............just excuses.
Hey dumbfuck, this thread STILL isn’t about Ukrainians no matter how badly you want to deflect from your racist pals who assault innocent Russian people just trying to make a living.

Looks like you are the one doing the attacking here. But keep defending Putin.
Fuck off troll. You are now to quote anything I’ve said defending Putin. Your racist shitstain pal mamooth ran away from that. You will too.

Forum List

Back