Another Alt Right Hero Goes Full Putin Troll

So you DO hide under your bed.....of course. Explains the cramped posting. :heehee:
Projecting your cowardice again. As well as your illiteracy fat troll. When are you leaving for Ukraine again? The only one hiding is you.

Of course you are defending Putin and his invasion of Ukraine thru your devotion of the fat former one who himself is in thrall to Putin.
So you can’t provide even one quote to back up your verbal diarrhea. No surprise. You’re nothing but a pathetic know nothing who now has to pathetically and predictably deflect and cry about President Trump. Remain ignorant, fat, and stupid.

So you can’t provide even one quote to back up your verbal diarrhea. No surprise. You’re nothing but a pathetic know nothing who now has to pathetically and predictably deflect and cry about President Trump. Remain ignorant, fat, and stupid.
Here you are defending an alt right Putin troll................as the title of the thread states.

Another alt right hero goes full putin troll.
Hey dumbfuck, your idiot pal lush put up a quote from Candace Owens (who you retards smear daily) that did not include the word Putin anywhere. By the way dumbfuck, you posted the thread TITLE not the OP. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 615769

Would be nice if she cared about the women and children being slaughtered by her buddies
You sound like you would have supported packing Japanese Americans into concentration camps in WWII. Why do you have a problem with someone saying we shouldn't treat Russians here in America badly? After 9/11, the usual suspects bent over backward insisting we should profile Muslims and shrieked in bloody horror with every move designed to prevent a recurrence of the attack, if such moves impacted Muslims in the slightest. Why do we not want Russians in America to be treated like everyone else?

You sound like you would have supported packing Japanese Americans into concentration camps in WWII. Why do you have a problem with someone saying we shouldn't treat Russians here in America badly? After 9/11, the usual suspects bent over backward insisting we should profile Muslims and shrieked in bloody horror with every move designed to prevent a recurrence of the attack, if such moves impacted Muslims in the slightest. Why do we not want Russians in America to be treated like everyone else?
"You sound like".................you have a very strange way of thinking there.

Dave, why aren't you out fighting for Russia? Do you really think running cover for Putin here is doing enough for the sacred cause of owning the libs? Like I said, Russia isn't picky. They'll take unstable butthurt psychos. You won't be turned away.

However, before you do that, I do think you should consider where your life choices have taken your so far. You weren't always a whiny fascist buttboi. You used to be kind of normal, but over the years, the constant humiliation you've suffered has transformed you.

Would it help you to renounce fascism if I said I was sorry?
Hey, you absolute retard, I oppose Putin's invasion of Ukraine. I've said so several times.

So stop lying. But then, if you stopped lying, you'd never post.

And that would be fine.

Forum List

Back