Another American Captured Defending Nazi Regime.

Ukraine is offering huge payouts for soldiers of fortune.....
And its our money...

Those that keep being macho on here about guns should man up and go help Ukraine, let's see if they'll live up to their alleged image.

Nah kidding, they wouldn't last 5 minutes.
you keep having this false assumption that anyone / everyone pro guns wants to go out and kill people.

maybe that's your problem, not them owning guns.

Those that keep being macho on here about guns should man up and go help Ukraine, let's see if they'll live up to their alleged image.

Huh? Why should Americans go and fight along side the Ukraine if they support the 2nd amendment? What does the Ukraine have to do with the 2nd amendment? The logic of the left is baffling.

Why would I want to fight for Globohomo? You all on the left have been screaming Russia Russia Russia for 6 years how come you're not going pussy

Huh? Why should Americans go and fight along side the Ukraine if they support the 2nd amendment? What does the Ukraine have to do with the 2nd amendment? The logic of the left is baffling.
Interesting poor thought, but I'm UK centre right, so bang goes your stereotype thinking (see my signature). Plus, your reading skills are equally as poor. I never mentioned the 2nd, I mentioned the macho gun nuts, the ones that feel they're gonna win a civil war, fight off every invading country, and scream, "Come try take my guns".

Why would I want to fight for Globohomo? You all on the left have been screaming Russia Russia Russia for 6 years how come you're not going pussy
I'm live in the UK, Centre Right. I don't know what, "All on the left screaming", are going to do. Probably the same as gun nuts, nothing, but they like to talk up their anti.

JC. A half a million or so Americans died and lost everything to save you crooked, yellow teethed son of a bitches from the clutches of the Germans 2X, you ungrateful pile of fucking shat

You ungrateful sob. Every time you pass an American you should get on your knees and open your mouths so we can urinate or defecate in it instead of walking to a bathroom

You crooked yellow toothed coward

Even your chat board is American you cock sucking son of a bitch

JC. A half a million or so Americans died and lost everything to save you crooked, yellow teethed son of a bitches from the clutches of the Germans 2X, you ungrateful pile of fucking shat

You ungrateful sob. Every time you pass an American you should get on your knees and open your mouths so we can urinate or defecate in it instead of walking to a bathroom

You crooked yellow toothed coward

Even your chat board is American you cock sucking son of a bitch
Are into that fallacy. In true American fashion, just when Ukraine are about to win, America can go over and claim victory.

Forum List

Back