Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

They are coming for our children.

Ask yourself if if you don't like what you see, will you stand up against these horrible acts with me?

5a19a7bea1fd002bf2f3c66cd543fa62982218444fa5d80a24c43e32b4c3976f.jpg

This is not normal and does not lead to a healthy society where children are raised by a loving mother and father as God or Mother Nature intended.

Join me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - JFK May 17th, 1961

The bible is pretty fucking ugly and is anti-freedom to the core. YOu just hate freedom!

You can't stand that people are people. You'd rather throw half the country in prison or kill people for being who they're then accept the reality that some people are different.

The bible is pretty fucking ugly and is anti-freedom to the core. YOu just hate freedom!

You can't stand that people are people. You'd rather throw half the country in prison or kill people for being who they're then accept the reality that some people are different.
If you are replying to me, I am not religious. I am a scientist.

Go be gay if you want, pursue your own happiness as long as you do not harm others.

But adults should not be sexualizing children. It is heathen.

Regards,
Jim

ScienceRocks presented, back then, as male, but was a staunch defender of transsexualism, among other sick deviancies. He often spoke of “freedom” only in the sense of abnormal and depraved sexual behavior, and of “fascism” as any opposition to such behavior.

And he sometimes suggested that men should dress up as, and claim to be women, or should engage in other depraved sexual behavior, as a way of protesting against “fascism”.

As long as Stormlover has been here, I have been suspicious that h'orsh'/it is not what h'orsh'/it claims to be, and very likely a sock puppet.

I have certainly suspected, from the start, that while Stormlover claims to be female, and a lesbian, that h'orsh'/it is really a mentally-fucked-up man who thinks he's a woman, hence my occasional “cotton ceiling” taunts directed at h'orsh'/it.

I didn't make the solid connection to ScienceRocks, though until h'orsh'/it's two statements in this thread, to the effect that “Every man in these states should put on a dress and march down the street to protest for freedom and liberty. Fuck the fascist government!!! Refuse to comply!!!!” That reads exactly like something that ScienceRocks would say, in exactly the way that he would say it. If this is not the same nominally-human creature behind Stormlover that was behind ScienceRocks, then it is surely someone who has gone back, studied ScienceRocks' posts, and is now intentionally trying to emulate them, both in style and content.

I think it's the devil. :dunno:

An ever growing endemic of transgender ideology ... shining example .. plenty more examples on this, bathroom use and other scenarios floating around

I can’t say I’ve noticed it, nor have I seen any one forced. Do you just want them erased from the public sphere?

Go get that God dude. You tiger you. Meowwwwwwwww

They are coming for our children.

Ask yourself if if you don't like what you see, will you stand up against these horrible acts with me?

5a19a7bea1fd002bf2f3c66cd543fa62982218444fa5d80a24c43e32b4c3976f.jpg

This is not normal and does not lead to a healthy society where children are raised by a loving mother and father as God or Mother Nature intended.

Join me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - JFK May 17th, 1961
Good grief.

Ban the bible! Seriously, it kills people, has a god killing people, kills gays, orders the slaughter of other tribes, has incest and tells fathers to kill their children. It is disgusting. It shouldn't be within 500 feet of a child.

I take issue with the fact that what you call a slippery slope, is not.

You equate the rights of two adults to marry with NAMBLA.
Thanks.

They are not equal by any means, but we are going over the slippery slope.

It may surprise you, but I actually support gay marriage....

The Declaration of Independence says, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution says, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. "

It is a Conservative position to support liberty for all. I welcome gay people to the Republican party. Democrats will tell you that you need help. Conservatives will tell you that you have the potential to make the best of yourself, but you should not expect special treatment.

But they are coming for our children now. This is unacceptable.

Ban the bible! Seriously, it kills people, has a god killing people, kills gays, orders the slaughter of other tribes, has incest and tells fathers to kill their children. It is disgusting. It shouldn't be within 500 feet of a child.
You can't ban books, silly. This is America. Freedom of Religion is also a fundamental right. Would you ban the Quran too? When does the banning end, and who decides?

Heathen behaviors which harm others is different.

The Bible is full of wisdom. It's the best selling book of all time.

• Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
  • Thou shalt not kill.
  • Thou shalt not commit adultery.
  • Thou shalt not steal.
  • Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Some pretty good advice.

Forum List

Back