Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

You're really going to call a lady a dude? lol. I thought you southerns valued being gentlemen? Of course, I guess this new generation has no concept of that. A bunch of pigs! Yes, maam I'll get that god!.

You might be female, but not a lady. That is until you decide your a dude, then you’re a squirrel.

You might be female, but not a lady. That is until you decide your a dude, then you’re a squirrel.

He's not even female. He's mentally-fucked-up man who doesn't know the difference between male and female.

He used to be on this forum under the name ScienceRocks, née matthew, but was permanently banned from here almost six years ago. I guess the mods haven't yet figured out that Stormlover is a sockpuppet account of the previously banned luser, ScienceRocks, but it's become very obvious to me.

Excuse me, but my link included the amended text which was voted on, passed, and signed into law.

You should read it, as it is quite a bit different from the original bill draft you posted...
You provided a link to a State site containing someone's messy "summary" of the bill within one of several tabs.

I provided the final bill's actual text in pdf format. SB0003.

You can read it or keep relying upon bureaucrats to interpret things for you.

Ask yourself if if you don't like what you see, will you stand up against these horrible acts with me?
Absolutely. Are you with me?
perverse.jpg

Every man in these states should put on a dress and march down the street to protest for freedom and liberty. Fuck the fascist government!!! Refuse to comply!!!!

Worst troll sock ever. Even Tommy is better and he's pathetic.

I am probably not too far off if I claim to speak for sane people in general, on this subject, but speaking for myself, anyway, I have no objection to grown adults engaging in “drag”, if that's their thing.

The objection I we have is an effort to sexualize children, to confuse them about gender and sexuality, to groom them toward sexual deviancy, and to make them into easier prey for pedophiles. My objection to anything to do with “drag” is where it is being used as part of this pedophilic agenda.

That said, is there any evidence at all that Mr. Schatzline was involving children in any way in his “drag” activities? Any evidence of him attempting to sexually confuse and groom children?

Or is this just a very bad attempt at a tu quoque?

The faggots doing the grooming are sexually aroused by performing in front of children, a big difference between them and a few frat boy style send ups for gags once a year.

A Texas state congressman who authored a bill restricting drag performances appears to have done drag himself.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

Although Schatzline’s bill argues the mere existence of drag is sexual, his own dalliance with playing dress up was just “a joke,” he said.

Schatzline is the latest Republican caught in the disconnect between their own frivolous drag attempts and their movement to villainize the LGBTQ community as sexual groomers.

Earlier this week, a photo emerged of drag-banning Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee dressed as a woman in high school, something his office waved off as a “lighthearted” school tradition. And earlier this year, embattled liar Rep. George Santos was exposed for his own drag past, which he eventually admitted he “had fun” doing.

I don't see any attire that is typical of drag performers in that photo. You commies just have to cry about something, I guess. ROFLMFAO

Oh well, I guess I have to accept that some people don't like men in frocks telling fairy tales to children.

men in frocks.jpg

Any parent who allows that is not fit to be a parent and not capable of explaining anything
Would you say the same about any parent who puts their little girl in a pageant?

I don't see any attire that is typical of drag performers in that photo. You commies just have to cry about something, I guess. ROFLMFAO

It is men wearing women’s clothes. Isn’t that what you object to?

An ever growing endemic of transgender ideology ... shining example .. plenty more examples on this, bathroom use and other scenarios floating around

I think you mean a growing epedemic of witch burnng hysteria that is being fuelled by right wing extremists to cause a culture war.

They prey on stupid people in order to sow division and promote hate towards minorities.

They will find another minority to demonise soon. Meanwhile the muslims are having a holiday from it all.

I don’t see what the big deal is over drag queens other than it is yet another tiny minority group persecuted by the Republican cult of hate that is already using it’s legislative muscle to erase transgender people, block them medically approved treatment for an illness with a high mortality risk.

These people don’t have much political power, so they are an easy target to persecute disguised as “parental rights”.

Drag has long historic roots. Basically it is performance art, like burlesque. Should kids be allowed? Probably not, it is like an R rated movie.

But it is up to the parents. Remember parent’s rights? Some parents don’t have a problem with it, some do. So what?

I am far more concerned about kids and drugs and mental health issues than about drag queens.

I don’t see what the big deal is over drag queens other than it is yet another tiny minority group persecuted by the Republican cult of hate that is already using it’s legislative muscle to erase transgender people, block them medically approved treatment for an illness with a high mortality risk.

These people don’t have much political power, so they are an easy target to persecute disguised as “parental rights”.

Drag has long historic roots. Basically it is performance art, like burlesque. Should kids be allowed? Probably not, it is like an R rated movie.

But it is up to the parents. Remember parent’s rights? Some parents don’t have a problem with it, some do. So what?

I am far more concerned about kids and drugs and mental health issues than about drag queens.
When kids are getting slaughtered in classrooms this seems an absurd subject to get exercised over.

I think you mean a growing epedemic of witch burnng hysteria that is being fuelled by right wing extremists to cause a culture war.

They prey on stupid people in order to sow division and promote hate towards minorities.

They will find another minority to demonise soon. Meanwhile the muslims are having a holiday from it all.
The fact is, it is a sign of the unforgivable cruelty of the conservative majority in state legislatures using their legislative power to persecute minorities they hate.

My state is the perfect example, banning all treatment for transgender youth. I don’t have a problem with restricting surgery, but it is extremely rare and has never been in my state. However, they are banning all medical treatment. In many states youth undergoing treatment will have to abruptly stop. But isn’t really about kids at all, never has been. Red states are targeting adults. Most are poor and vulnerable.

• Informative
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back