Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

I think you mean a growing epedemic of witch burnng hysteria that is being fuelled by right wing extremists to cause a culture war.

They prey on stupid people in order to sow division and promote hate towards minorities.

They will find another minority to demonise soon. Meanwhile the muslims are having a holiday from it all.
Promotion of hate not necessary ... just promotion of mental and behavioral health to treat people who think they are something they will never be and then expect everyone else to believe their fantasy.

All your posts on this thread have been attacking criticism of grooming
I have seen no grooming apart from the perverse sexualisation of these poor creatures
perverse.jpg

A travesty which goes unremarked by hair on fire drag protesters.

I have seen no grooming apart from the perverse sexualisation of these poor creatures
View attachment 762105
A travesty which goes unremarked by hair on fire drag protesters.
So for you two wrongs make a right ?

You defend grooming children by passing the buck to someone else

Promotion of hate not necessary ... just promotion of mental and behavioral health to treat people who think they are something they will never be and then expect everyone else to believe their fantasy.
It is really none of your business what people think that they are. A lot of people claim to be Christian but their behaviour and attitudes fall way short.

The fact is, it is a sign of the unforgivable cruelty of the conservative majority in state legislatures using their legislative power to persecute minorities they hate.

My state is the perfect example, banning all treatment for transgender youth. I don’t have a problem with restricting surgery, but it is extremely rare and has never been in my state. However, they are banning all medical treatment. In many states youth undergoing treatment will have to abruptly stop. But isn’t really about kids at all, never has been. Red states are targeting adults. Most are poor and vulnerable.
You raised an important point. There are so few people involved in this community that they have zero political power.
They are an easy target.Its GOP gold, a free hit.

He's not even female. He's mentally-fucked-up man who doesn't know the difference between male and female.

He used to be on this forum under the name ScienceRocks, née matthew, but was permanently banned from here almost six years ago. I guess the mods haven't yet figured out that Stormlover is a sockpuppet account of the previously banned luser, ScienceRocks, but it's become very obvious to me.
You dont really know that do you Bob ?
You are projecting.

It is really none of your business what people think that they are. A lot of people claim to be Christian but their behaviour and attitudes fall way short.

When a fucked-up mental case demands that I play along with his insane delusions, then yes, it most certainly is my business.

If a creepy male pervert wants to follow my wife into a women's' restroom, dressing room, or whatever, then it sure as Hell is my business.

DouglasLane.jpg

You can feel like anything you want .. you cross the line when you expect everyone to accept your fantasy as reality, demand certain language, have scholarships / sponsorships / professional advancement stolen from your daughters and have them take showers or change with your daughters.

No wonder trans people have higher rates of suicide .. reality reasserts itself and they realize they are their original sex regardless of the facade they've created.

A Texas state congressman who authored a bill restricting drag performances appears to have done drag himself.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

Although Schatzline’s bill argues the mere existence of drag is sexual, his own dalliance with playing dress up was just “a joke,” he said.

Schatzline is the latest Republican caught in the disconnect between their own frivolous drag attempts and their movement to villainize the LGBTQ community as sexual groomers.

Earlier this week, a photo emerged of drag-banning Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee dressed as a woman in high school, something his office waved off as a “lighthearted” school tradition. And earlier this year, embattled liar Rep. George Santos was exposed for his own drag past, which he eventually admitted he “had fun” doing.

People dont want dudes flopping their dicks in front of kids faces. This is not even comparable.
But thats what has you upset, isnt it? That people dont want dicks in their kids faces?
Goddamn freak.

To treat people in accordance with current standard of medical care for that illness. A decision that is normally between the parents, child and doctor but is now made by the state. TN passed a law allowing the AG to sue parents.

What happened to parental rights? Small government?

Can parents of a child who committed suicide sue the AG for banning treatment? denying

So for you two wrongs make a right ?

You defend grooming children by passing the buck to someone else
Maybe the issue is you don't think there is anything wrong with these pageants. Can't find a single thread on it, no anger or indignation.

What exactly do you consider grooming? Like woke, it seems to be an umbrella term covering anythind everything non hetero.

Maybe the issue is you don't think there is anything wrong with these pageants. Can't find a single thread on it, no anger or indignation.

What exactly do you consider grooming? Like woke, it seems to be an umbrella term covering anythind everything non hetero.
The pageant's didnt come up till you said something

I dont think the pageant's are good for children

But at least libs are not cutting little girls genitals so the two events are not the same

The pageant's didnt come up till you said something.

Actually pageants get brought up in these sort of threads quite often with a surprising lack of condemnation for the sexualization of children.i

I dont think the pageant's are good for children

But at least libs are not cutting little girls genitals so the two events are not the same
The two aren't the same because no one is cutting little girls genitals.

Forum List

Back