Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

People dont want dudes flopping their dicks in front of kids faces. This is not even comparable.
But thats what has you upset, isnt it? That people dont want dicks in their kids faces?
Goddamn freak.
:itsok: That's ok, pervert. Keep dreaming of flopping penises. I won't judge.

Religious people are probably praying for you this very moment.

I found a convent near me where the sisters pray 24 hours a day and while I was out yesterday, I stopped in and left a donation in your name, asking that they pray for you by name.

Admittedly, it made me feel good and I think I will do the same every time I go to town.

Mutilating genitals is the current standard of medical care? Regardless, it doesn't change everyone else having to accept (both legally and socially) the individuals fantasy.

Who is getting sued today with the elevated rate of trans suicides?
That is your “go to“ response isn’t? Despite that fact it is rarely ever done on minors? How about counseling, support, and if needed puberty blockers and hormones?

This has been found to reduce rates of suicide but all you see is “having to accept them”. Something that has zero real effect on you.

Absolutely. Are you with me?
View attachment 762058
Oh, I'm good with that. No cabaret performances by children in skimpy outfits. That's disgusting.

Glad you with me?

netflix01.jpg

cc: Zincwarrior

Not wasting my time.

Life's too short to waste a moment absorbing the bullshit you wallow in, leftist.
Not that I ever care what you think, but your loss nonetheless, space waster. Damn good video. Rave reviews from viewers. But not exactly the YouTube clip I intended, which should become available shortly.. for the amusement of my intelligent, more leftish friends.

A Texas state congressman who authored a bill restricting drag performances appears to have done drag himself.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

Although Schatzline’s bill argues the mere existence of drag is sexual, his own dalliance with playing dress up was just “a joke,” he said.

Schatzline is the latest Republican caught in the disconnect between their own frivolous drag attempts and their movement to villainize the LGBTQ community as sexual groomers.

Earlier this week, a photo emerged of drag-banning Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee dressed as a woman in high school, something his office waved off as a “lighthearted” school tradition. And earlier this year, embattled liar Rep. George Santos was exposed for his own drag past, which he eventually admitted he “had fun” doing.

As always it’s an admission.

That is your “go to“ response isn’t? Despite that fact it is rarely ever done on minors? How about counseling, support, and if needed puberty blockers and hormones?

This has been found to reduce rates of suicide but all you see is “having to accept them”. Something that has zero real effect on you.
It's not about me .. it's about the collective whole, and we've already seen females stripped of scholarships, sponsorships, professional opportunities, etc because men kicked their asses. We've also seen females highlight bathroom and / or locker room / showers with grown men.

Outside of that .. it's just fact that men will never be women (or vice versa), and yet .. we are expected (demanded) to accept this, sometimes forcibly and there's no reason not to discount punitive measures in the near future.

Nope. Didn’t flop at all going by the complete lack of outrage at the grotesque sexualization of little girls.
You are wrong about the fake issue of child pageants

No one is defending them the way you are throwing up a smokescreen for homosexual grooming by the drag queens

Most trans people are good people that work hard and are just like you and me. They do nothing to deserve to be treated as second class citizens.
These are the real groomers...

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – A former youth pastor at Washington Avenue Church of Christ in Evansville has been sentenced after he was arrested on sexual assault charges.
Officials say Joshua Henley, formerly of Benton County, Tennessee, and Evansville, Indiana, pled guilty in federal district court to an eight-count indictment, admitting that he produced child sexual abuse material involving three minors, transported a minor interstate with the intent to engage in sexual activity with the minor, sent obscene videos and images to a minor and possessed and transported child sexual abuse material.

Forum List

Back