Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

Walkers primary qualification for President is that he has a Sears card
Can't you do any better than that? You're really going downhill these days, rw.

The failed governor of Wisconsin has nothing else to brag about

He withstood you loon's recall. That was priceless

Some accomplishment
Having the people in your state hate you so much that they recall you
humiliating

You are a truly special kind of stupid, boy.

Did you notice from the provided link the answer is "it's Sears"?

Says the far left drone that was obsessed with a president from 2001 to 2009..

Uh, Guy, I was a hard-core Republican from 2001 to 2008. I would like to say that Bush fucking up the economy in 2001, or getting us into a war over a lie in 2003, or fucking up the response to Katrina in 2005 were the things that turned me against him. They weren't.

It wasn't until he fucked up the economy in 2008 that I realized the GOP is not the friend of the guy who works for a living.

Give it up, boy: nobody believes that line of bullshit!

Says the far left drone that was obsessed with a president from 2001 to 2009..

Uh, Guy, I was a hard-core Republican from 2001 to 2008. I would like to say that Bush fucking up the economy in 2001, or getting us into a war over a lie in 2003, or fucking up the response to Katrina in 2005 were the things that turned me against him. They weren't.

It wasn't until he fucked up the economy in 2008 that I realized the GOP is not the friend of the guy who works for a living.

Give it up, boy: nobody believes that line of bullshit!

The fool is too stupid to realize the economy tanked due to 9/11 in 2001. But he sits there spewing the MSNBC yapping points totally oblivious to what happened.

Oh...and this troll was NEVER a republican, bank it

Would you 'nuts be happier if the left spent several years arguing that Scott Walker wasn't born in the US,

and in process rejected every single piece of evidence he provided to the contrary?

Would that be more sane and sensible?

It proves one thing. He scares the shit out of them.

So can that same rationale be directed at those who criticize Hillary? I can assure you there are many more threads about her than Walker.
No, because the criticism of Hillary is legitimate. She has a long record of fuck-ups and deliberate fraud whereas the criticism of Walker is a series of petty bullshit like Sears credit cards. Hillary, on the other hand, has Banghazi, obstruction of justice (destroying incriminating evidence), the Clinton Foundation fraud, there's no comparison.
How did I know that a far right wing nutter would find a way to excuse it and make it different. It's just different when RWers do it isn't it? Somehow, it just is.

Name her accomplishments...something that actually made a difference to this nation.

Stumps you loons everytime

She got an ambassador murdered...

The fool is too stupid to realize the economy tanked due to 9/11 in 2001. But he sits there spewing the MSNBC yapping points totally oblivious to what happened.

Uh, the economy was already in decline before the planes hit on 9/11. Bush made that minor recession worse by turning surpluses into deficits.

BUt the 2008 recession had nothing to do with anything but Bush's criminal incompetence.

Uh, the economy was already in decline before the planes hit on 9/11. Bush made that minor recession worse by turning surpluses into deficits.

BUt the 2008 recession had nothing to do with anything but Bush's criminal incompetence.

Keep trying, "Mr. I Used To Be A Republican"....what a fraud

Walkers primary qualification for President is that he has a Sears card

Some accomplishment
humiliating

Not stupid enough to think the failed governor of Wisconsin would make a good president

Some accomplishment
humiliating

Not stupid enough to think the failed governor of Wisconsin would make a good president

Boy, calling you dumb as rat shit insults rat shit. Do you have an aide to help feed and clothe you?

Many of the liberal posters on this board used to be Republican. Myself included

The shift in the party in the mid 90s drove many away

Many of the liberal posters on this board used to be Republican. Myself included

The shift in the party in the mid 90s drove many away

Oh good God, just stop with the BS already.

Some accomplishment
humiliating

Boy, calling you dumb as rat shit insults rat shit. Do you have an aide to help feed and clothe you?

So...what do we have as a reason to elect Walker President?

He was able to qualify for a Sears card
He avoided being recalled as Governor

To republicans, that is unbeatable

He has more qualifications than many others. (Hell, he has better qualifications than Obama, McCain, Biden, or Dole.)

Does it HURT to be as stupid as you are?

Oh good God, just stop with the BS already.

Okay... here's the thing. Maybe something even your reasoning skills can get your tiny little brain around.

From 1968 to 1988, Republicans won 5 out of six Presidential elections. The one election they lost was after their President resigned in disgrace and his unelected successor gave him a pardon. And Carter ONLY barely beat Ford.

From 1992 to 2012, they LOST 5 out of six popular votes. and if they hadn't stolen the election in 2000, they probably wouldn't have won in 2004.

Clearly, there was a Demographic shift from the GOP, people who voted GOP for years stopped doing so.

For me, the breaking point was the 2008 Recession. A lot of others left a lot earlier.

Forum List

Back