Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

More executive experience than all of them had, COMBINED, when they ran for President.

And he is only a "failed" governor in that desiccated turd that passes for your brain.
He's a panderer and his campaign will be exactly like John Edwards running all over again. Scott Walker has issues up the wazoo.

Not nearly the issues the Hildabeast has....anyone actually paying attention know this
You have no idea the misery and pain the Clintons can inflict. :lol:

Sure I do, they leave a trail of anguish, destruction and most likely dead bodies every where they go. It' sad anyone would even consider voting for that old witch
Yeah, I know you're scared but you'll come through it okay. Just don't make any big bets that she'll lose to anybody on the Teaparty side.

You're about one comment from being sent to ignore....asshole. Get over yourself and realize you're just a tiny little nothing and people like you are what is wrong with this nation. Now gfy...perverted freak

Sending me to ignore just means I keep making fun of you and you don't see it.

You didn't think this one through, did you?

Dude...haven't you realized yet that damn near everyone here is POINTING AND LAUGHING at you?

Sure I do, they leave a trail of anguish, destruction and most likely dead bodies every where they go. It' sad anyone would even consider voting for that old witch

When Clinton was president, my property values doubled, my pay increased by 30%, we had peace, prosperity and the worst thing we had to worry about was whether he lied about a blow job.

When Bush 43 was president, we got two recessions, two wars, a major city getting wiped out, my pay dropped 20%, my property values dropped below what I owed on my mortgage...

I'm sure if Hillary gets in, she'll do fine. Watching people like you gnash their teeth will be icing on the cake.

When Clinton was president, my property values doubled, my pay increased by 30%, we had peace, prosperity and the worst thing we had to worry about was whether he lied about a blow job.

When Bush 43 was president, we got two recessions, two wars, a major city getting wiped out, my pay dropped 20%, my property values dropped below what I owed on my mortgage...

I'm sure if Hillary gets in, she'll do fine. Watching people like you gnash their teeth will be icing on the cake.

Lies all lies....it's the Internet, dude

You're about one comment from being sent to ignore....asshole. Get over yourself and realize you're just a tiny little nothing and people like you are what is wrong with this nation. Now gfy...perverted freak

Sending me to ignore just means I keep making fun of you and you don't see it.

You didn't think this one through, did you?

Dude...haven't you realized yet that damn near everyone here is POINTING AND LAUGHING at you?
Only those on the irrelevant side. Who cares?

More executive experience than all of them had, COMBINED, when they ran for President.

And he is only a "failed" governor in that desiccated turd that passes for your brain.
He's a panderer and his campaign will be exactly like John Edwards running all over again. Scott Walker has issues up the wazoo.

Not nearly the issues the Hildabeast has....anyone actually paying attention know this

Yeah, I know you're scared but you'll come through it okay. Just don't make any big bets that she'll lose to anybody on the Teaparty side.

I'm not scared you silly cow. Now hush, go back to your Flame Zone...where you matter, somewhat

I'm not scared you silly cow. Now hush, go back to your Flame Zone...where you matter, somewhat
I go where I want, pea brain. :lol:

That's pretty plain, she is everything your side purports to hate....one of those terrible 1%'ers.

Why do you support her when ALL she wants is money?
Hack, that's only something a far RW nutter would say.

Liberals don't hate the rich.

That's a RW talking point.

Go back and try again.

Well yes perhaps, except that YOU used it first ...seriously man....you need to remember what YOU post.

What did Hillary JUST this week say about the rich?
Why don't you just post what she said about the rich?

You don't like being corrected on your own mistake?

Mrs. Clinton pointed at the top category and said the economy required a “toppling” of the wealthiest 1 percent, according to several people who were briefed on Mrs. Clinton’s policy discussions, but could not discuss private conversations for attribution. [Emphasis added]
Hillary Vows To Topple The Rich In Off Record Meeting The Daily Caller

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1 Watch the video - Yahoo News

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1

You are welcome.
To address these gossip videos, because that's what they amount to. There's no evidence of her saying those words, just pundits "reporting" on reports that she said those words. Even if those words came out of her mouth, it's without context. So there's no there there. Just conjecture.

Try again.

Hillary Clinton believes that strengthening the middle class and alleviating income inequality will require "toppling" the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans, according to a New York Times profile published on Tuesday.

Hillary Clinton Calls For Toppling The 1 Percent

Well carry on but stop bothering me. I have little patience for leftist loons such as yourself.

Go back and try again.

Well yes perhaps, except that YOU used it first ...seriously man....you need to remember what YOU post.

Mrs. Clinton pointed at the top category and said the economy required a “toppling” of the wealthiest 1 percent, according to several people who were briefed on Mrs. Clinton’s policy discussions, but could not discuss private conversations for attribution. [Emphasis added]

You are welcome.
To address these gossip videos, because that's what they amount to. There's no evidence of her saying those words, just pundits "reporting" on reports that she said those words. Even if those words came out of her mouth, it's without context. So there's no there there. Just conjecture.

Try again.

Hillary Clinton believes that strengthening the middle class and alleviating income inequality will require "toppling" the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans, according to a New York Times profile published on Tuesday.

Go back and try again.

You are welcome.

Try again.

She's going to topple herself? AHAHAHAHA and these daffy duck leftist buy into this BS

Well carry on but stop bothering me. I have little patience for leftist loons such as yourself.
Well if you stalk me enough to know I go to the FZ, you're obviously impressed I'd even respond to you. Just setting you straight, old man.

Well if you stalk me enough to know I go to the FZ, you're obviously impressed I'd even respond to you. Just setting you straight, old man.

Bleh, go bother someone who cares, fraud. You're not even female is my guess. Most likely some old dude getting his jollies off pretending to be a girl. Now sit down, ya little nothing

Bleh, go bother someone who cares, fraud. You're not even female is my guess. Most likely some old dude getting his jollies off pretending to be a girl. Now sit down, ya little nothing
Well, you're almost there. Men do really like me but you wouldn't know the feeling, I'm sure, old dude.

The left fears Walker, they should, he keeps handing them their asses on a platter.
And people wonder why we are losing our middle class and jobs.

Why only try to reduce benefits and wages for unions? Labor would do quite nicely at $70k per year.

And, how do States get away with Impairing in the Obligation of Contracts without appealing to Ignorance of our own laws. Do we need Judge Moore to arbitrate and reconcile a Bible with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge, and bearing false witness to Article 1, Section 10: No State shall...pass any Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts.

Well, you're almost there. Men do really like me but you wouldn't know the feeling, I'm sure, old dude.

:blahblah::gives:

Forum List

Back