Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

Oh good God, just stop with the BS already.

Okay... here's the thing. Maybe something even your reasoning skills can get your tiny little brain around.

From 1968 to 1988, Republicans won 5 out of six Presidential elections. The one election they lost was after their President resigned in disgrace and his unelected successor gave him a pardon. And Carter ONLY barely beat Ford.

From 1992 to 2012, they LOST 5 out of six popular votes. and if they hadn't stolen the election in 2000, they probably wouldn't have won in 2004.

Clearly, there was a Demographic shift from the GOP, people who voted GOP for years stopped doing so.

For me, the breaking point was the 2008 Recession. A lot of others left a lot earlier.

Blah, blah, blah....see how unimportant your BS is to me? Now sit down, fraud

He has more qualifications than many others. (Hell, he has better qualifications than Obama, McCain, Biden, or Dole.)

Does it HURT to be as stupid as you are?

Not sure where you get that.

Walker's whole experience is 5 years as a governor and some time as a county supervisor.

Nowhere near the DECADES of experience those other guys have.

Now, there are some things I like about Walker. I might even vote for him if he's the nominee, but i'm pretty sure he won't be.

But to say he has this vast experience because he ran a mostly rural state is kind of silly.

He has more qualifications than many others. (Hell, he has better qualifications than Obama, McCain, Biden, or Dole.)

Walker's whole experience is 5 years as a governor and some time as a county supervisor.

Now, there are some things I like about Walker. I might even vote for him if he's the nominee, but i'm pretty sure he won't be.

But to say he has this vast experience because he ran a mostly rural state is kind of silly.

That is more executive experience than McCain, Obama, and Dole had, COMBINED!

(And I will give you one quadrillion dollars if you can point to where I said he had "vast experience". Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, go to it, boy!)

The failed governor from Wisconsin is more qualified than Obama, McCain, Biden and Dole

foghorn1.gif

(And I will give you one quadrillion dollars if you can point to where I said he had "vast experience". Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, go to it, boy!)

Having a Sears credit card is not executive experience

More executive experience than all of them had, COMBINED, when they ran for President.

And he is only a "failed" governor in that desiccated turd that passes for your brain.

YOu claimed he had more experience than guys who have been in the government for decades.

I'd call that "vast". but that's okay, guy, you keep doubling down on your statement that Governor Hayseed has all this experience.

That's pretty plain, she is everything your side purports to hate....one of those terrible 1%'ers.

Why do you support her when ALL she wants is money?
Hack, that's only something a far RW nutter would say.

Liberals don't hate the rich.

That's a RW talking point.

Go back and try again.

Well yes perhaps, except that YOU used it first ...seriously man....you need to remember what YOU post.

What did Hillary JUST this week say about the rich?
Why don't you just post what she said about the rich?

You don't like being corrected on your own mistake?

Mrs. Clinton pointed at the top category and said the economy required a “toppling” of the wealthiest 1 percent, according to several people who were briefed on Mrs. Clinton’s policy discussions, but could not discuss private conversations for attribution. [Emphasis added]
Hillary Vows To Topple The Rich In Off Record Meeting The Daily Caller

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1 Watch the video - Yahoo News

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1

You are welcome.
To address these gossip videos, because that's what they amount to. There's no evidence of her saying those words, just pundits "reporting" on reports that she said those words. Even if those words came out of her mouth, it's without context. So there's no there there. Just conjecture.

Try again.

She said it, you know it but you protect her at all costs

As for the word "hack" you used it first, you seem to struggle with self awareness

It's not "concession" I tire of dealing with lunatics...such as yourself. Now stop bothering me, you have nothing to say except what Madcow instructs you....you're a small and weak little man....a liberal

Yawn, it's kind of sad to watch you take all this abuse... I'm starting to feel bad for you now, unless you are some kind of masochist with a dog eared copy of "Fifty Shades of Grey".

\

YOu claimed he had more experience than guys who have been in the government for decades.

I'd call that "vast". but that's okay, guy, you keep doubling down on your statement that Governor Hayseed has all this experience.

Joey-to-English translation: "Having been called on my BS yet again, I will now frantically backpedal while attempting to distract."

It's not "concession" I tire of dealing with lunatics...such as yourself. Now stop bothering me, you have nothing to say except what Madcow instructs you....you're a small and weak little man....a liberal

Yawn, it's kind of sad to watch you take all this abuse... I'm starting to feel bad for you now, unless you are some kind of masochist with a dog eared copy of "Fifty Shades of Grey".

You're about one comment from being sent to ignore....asshole. Get over yourself and realize you're just a tiny little nothing and people like you are what is wrong with this nation. Now gfy...perverted freak

More executive experience than all of them had, COMBINED, when they ran for President.

And he is only a "failed" governor in that desiccated turd that passes for your brain.
He's a panderer and his campaign will be exactly like John Edwards running all over again. Scott Walker has issues up the wazoo.

\

Joey-to-English translation: "Having been called on my BS yet again, I will now frantically backpedal while attempting to distract."

Ever notice a left loon always goes back to sexual shit when they are getting shellacked? Every time

He's a panderer and his campaign will be exactly like John Edwards running all over again. Scott Walker has issues up the wazoo.

Not nearly the issues the Hildabeast has....anyone actually paying attention know this

Has Walker even visited the WhiteHouse let alone know what goes on there?
Has Walker ever left the country?
Does Walker know anything about the federal budget process?
Is Walker familiar. with any national issues outside of Wisconsin?

Not nearly the issues the Hildabeast has....anyone actually paying attention know this
You have no idea the misery and pain the Clintons can inflict. :lol:

You have no idea the misery and pain the Clintons can inflict. :lol:

Sure I do, they leave a trail of anguish, destruction and most likely dead bodies every where they go. It' sad anyone would even consider voting for that old witch

Guy, you are the one trying to claim that Governor Hayseed has more experience than some of the most distinguished men in our political scene.

and this is really the problem with the GOP. My first Election was 1980, where the feild was Reagan, Bush, Dole, Connoley, Baker- a real wealth of experience and prestige.

in 2012, the least crazy guy your side could find thought he was wearing magic underwear.

Forum List

Back