Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

It proves one thing. He scares the shit out of them.
Does that logic also as apply to Hillary Clinton and the right wing's hatred of her as well?
How can the guy who BROUGHT us the problem be worse than the guy that FIXED the problem?

What are you really, a fool or a hack?

By the way, it's cute that you being the hack you are call me one ;)

Who are you? Are you somebody?

Nope, just another everyman laughing at the inability of both sides to be honest.

Obama is a joke and Hillary is worse....George baby is right there with them.

So can that same rationale be directed at those who criticize Hillary? I can assure you there are many more threads about her than Walker.
No, because the criticism of Hillary is legitimate. She has a long record of fuck-ups and deliberate fraud whereas the criticism of Walker is a series of petty bullshit like Sears credit cards. Hillary, on the other hand, has Banghazi, obstruction of justice (destroying incriminating evidence), the Clinton Foundation fraud, there's no comparison.
How did I know that a far right wing nutter would find a way to excuse it and make it different. It's just different when RWers do it isn't it? Somehow, it just is.

Name her accomplishments...something that actually made a difference to this nation.

Stumps you loons everytime
That's easy fool...

She kept the country safe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA How...and be specific
You should have kept Bush to that standard.

However, hack, I will answer your foolish question.

We were not attacked, like we were under the wreckless Bush Regime.

That's pretty plain, she is everything your side purports to hate....one of those terrible 1%'ers.

Why do you support her when ALL she wants is money?
Hack, that's only something a far RW nutter would say.

Liberals don't hate the rich.

That's a RW talking point.

Go back and try again.

That's pretty plain, she is everything your side purports to hate....one of those terrible 1%'ers.

Go back and try again.

Well yes perhaps, except that YOU used it first ...seriously man....you need to remember what YOU post.

What did Hillary JUST this week say about the rich?

Go back and try again.

Well yes perhaps, except that YOU used it first ...seriously man....you need to remember what YOU post.

Why don't you just post what she said about the rich?

Go back and try again.

You don't like being corrected on your own mistake?

Mrs. Clinton pointed at the top category and said the economy required a “toppling” of the wealthiest 1 percent, according to several people who were briefed on Mrs. Clinton’s policy discussions, but could not discuss private conversations for attribution. [Emphasis added]
Hillary Vows To Topple The Rich In Off Record Meeting The Daily Caller

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1 Watch the video - Yahoo News

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1

You are welcome.

Scott Walker isn't really worth our time. He has zero chance in the general election.

:lol: Based on what? Walker is very much capable of becoming the next president. Not sure if I'd vote him, but you're delusional if you think he can't win.

Just look at an electoral map. Someone who is more extreme on social issues than Romney, can't win every one of Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin. And any GOP candidate will have to win EVERY one of those.

The only hope the GOP has is Rand Paul, because he could put Nevada and Colorado into play, but no other present candidate can compete in those.

Meanwhile 60% or America thinks Hillary is dishonest....

Meanwhile, Walker's approval rating in Wisconsin has fallen to 41%

No doubt the more they hear his crazy ideas in debates, the more they will realize how woefully mistaken they were to allow his election in the first place :p

Just look at an electoral map. Someone who is more extreme on social issues than Romney, can't win every one of Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin. And any GOP candidate will have to win EVERY one of those.

The only hope the GOP has is Rand Paul, because he could put Nevada and Colorado into play, but no other present candidate can compete in those.

You see, i don't buy that. I don't think the social issues are a big loser for Republicans.

Romney didn't lose because of hte Social Issues. He lost because he came off as "The guy who laid off your Dad!"

Walker has real, working class street cred opposed to Hillary hob-knobbing with billionaires and Wall Street and Foreign interests.

I think the GOP will nominated Jeb BUsh, who has all the same problems, so it will be a wash.

I don't think that bears out. Economic issues tend to be a bit arcane for many voters, but social issues go right for the amygdala.

So can that same rationale be directed at those who criticize Hillary? I can assure you there are many more threads about her than Walker.
No, because the criticism of Hillary is legitimate. She has a long record of fuck-ups and deliberate fraud whereas the criticism of Walker is a series of petty bullshit like Sears credit cards. Hillary, on the other hand, has Banghazi, obstruction of justice (destroying incriminating evidence), the Clinton Foundation fraud, there's no comparison.
How did I know that a far right wing nutter would find a way to excuse it and make it different. It's just different when RWers do it isn't it? Somehow, it just is.
When they do what?

Go back and try again.

Mrs. Clinton pointed at the top category and said the economy required a “toppling” of the wealthiest 1 percent, according to several people who were briefed on Mrs. Clinton’s policy discussions, but could not discuss private conversations for attribution. [Emphasis added]

You are welcome.
Correct WHAT mistake?

I simply asked you to post what she said about the rich.

That's all.

Calm down.

Go back and try again.

You are welcome.
To address these gossip videos, because that's what they amount to. There's no evidence of her saying those words, just pundits "reporting" on reports that she said those words. Even if those words came out of her mouth, it's without context. So there's no there there. Just conjecture.

Try again.

That's your opinion, everyone has one.

Are you arguing that the Iraq War was a good idea in any reality?

Are you arguing the response to Katrina was well handled?

Are you arguing the Great Recession was the result of fine economic stewardship?

These aren't "opinions", they are established facts. History is not going to be kind to George W. Bush.

But please, go ahead and run Jeb so we can have this discussion.

When they do what?

The Republican investigating committee found Hillary Clinton blameless in Benghazi, and yet you still go on about it.

That's what he's talking about.

She kept the country safe.

There are some interns who might disagree......

Boston, Ft Hood, a certain ambassador.....:)

So let me get this straight. Even throwing in the Workplace violence of Fort Hood, (committed by an American Military Officer, not a foreign Terrorist) the whole death toll from those incidents were 4 from Boston, 13 In Fort Hood and 4 in Benghazi. I think it's a real stretch to throw the blame for either Boston or Fort Hood on Hillary, but let's go with that.

Now compare that to your hero, George Dubya Stupid.

3000 dead on 9/11. (Bush to the CIA, "You've covered your ass".)

4500 Dead American in Iraq for weapons that didn't exist.

1836 Dead in Hurricane Katrina.

Hillary's not looking so bad right now.

The debt, the number of people on welfare and every other program, the number of no longer participating in the work force.

The condition of the entire ME (Libya,Syria, Iran, Iraq and on and on and on), the condition in Europe with Islam, Russia, and everything else.

Our economy is dead, race relations are the worst they've been in most people's lifetimes.

Need I go on?

China is about to start a war in Asia

WOw, guy, maybe you should get out of the basement once in a while, the world isn't the Zombie Apocalypse you are describing.

Forum List

Back