Another baby killed with a gun

If it had been a fetus, I suspect "Sunshine" would have agreed with me. But, it was only a child and there are lots more where that one came from, right Sunshine?

a fetus is as much a baby as a 3 yo.

but you don't object in a PLANNED MURDER of a fetus, but jump to sky in a case of an accidental death from a GSW

Hypocrite.. that's who you are

If it had been a fetus, I suspect "Sunshine" would have agreed with me. But, it was only a child and there are lots more where that one came from, right Sunshine?

but you don't object in a PLANNED MURDER of a fetus, but jump to sky in a case of an accidental death from a GSW

Make all the excuses you want. The parents should beheld legally responsible for the death of their child.

Its you nutters who are hypocrites for not valuing a 3 year old as you do a fetus.

That's just plain sick.

Enough. I've read of your crazy excuses for an "accidental death".

Another baby killed with a car:

WIVB - 3-year-old boy killed in three-car crash

And another:

9-year-old boy one of 3 people killed in crash on Rt. 62 near Harrisburg | The Columbus Dispatch

And another:

Three killed in Millersville car crash - Baltimore Sun

And another:

Alcohol use investigated in crash that killed 7-year-old - The Denver Post

And another:

Child killed in multi-vehicle crash in Townsend | 6abc.com

And another:

Police Continue Probe Of Crash That Killed Baby - Hartford Courant

And another:

3-year-old dead in three-car crash near Cave Rock | TahoeDailyTribune.com

Three for one:

Phoenix crash kills 3 brothers, injures 4 others

I could do this all fucking day, Luddly. The point I'm trying to make is simple:

More people, more children, are killed every year in automobile accidents than will ever be killed by guns in a year. Why are you not calling for the suspension of everyone's driving privileges?

At least driving is not a right spelled out in the Constitution. Hell, we don't really need to drive.

Where is your concern for all the innocent lives lost in automobile accidents? Where is your anger for the irresponsible car owner? The car nut who loses control of his or her car?

Why not punish everyone because some people are fuck-ups?

Here's one more for you...

Ariz. boy crashes car during joyride, leaving 6-year-old sister dead, police say | Fox News

Here are the highlights;

PHOENIX – Half an hour after putting her two children to bed, a Phoenix mother discovered they were gone. Frantic and fearful they had been kidnapped, she called police, who spotted her car near her apartment and tried to pull it over.

After it swerved and crashed into a pole, police discovered the driver was the woman's 8-year-old son, and her 6-year-old daughter was a front-seat passenger.

What do you do?

Look, for the most part, I like you Luddly. We don't agree on much, but every now and then I think we find common ground. I have to tell you though, I think you need to get some perspective here.

I agree that incidents like the one in Yellowstone, like the ones we read about in cities and small towns are terribly tragic. Hell, I raised three kids, I couldn't conceive of losing one, especially to my own negligence. But let's be honest, these things are the exception, not the rule.

False equivalency.
We have laws that attempt to mitigate damage from all those things. We should have the same kinds of laws to protect people from parents like these.

And, I will never ever understand why anyone is against laws that make it damn difficult for terrorists, illegals and criminals to buy guns.

You can post all the car accident and drownings links you want but the subject is not car accidents and drownings. Its innocent children being killed by adults who are too lazy, drunk, stupid to control their own guns.

Parents who cannot even keep a handgun away from a 3yo should be held legally responsible for the death of their baby. And, NO, the death of the baby is not punishment enough.

It is not a false equivalency, there are laws with regard to firearms that attempt to keep everyone safe, and just like the laws that govern automobiles, people ignore them. They think it will never happen to them. Sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it does.

I know of no one who is against laws that make it "damn difficult for terrorists, illegals and criminals to buy guns." The fact of the matter is, there are laws in place to do just that. But again, you have people who ignore those laws. No matter how many laws, there will always be criminals doing their best to work around them.

How much freedom are you willing to give up because an essentially small percentage of people are criminals or irresponsible? From the sound of things I'd say it's more than I am willing to give up.

I like kids, at least I like mine. When they were young I made a decision to not have any guns in the house until I felt they all were old enough for the responsibility that came with having a gun in the home. Not everyone is like me. I wish they were. But I'm glad I had the choice and there were no feckless laws that would inhibit my choice or my right.

You could ban guns, that's as close as you will ever get to preventing the tragedy of a child being shot. It won't end it entirely.

So when you accomplish that and realize that hundreds of children are still dying in car accidents, what then? Drowning in the backyard pool, what then? Attacked by a dog, what then? Beaten to death (which happens more often than gunshot), then what?

The lies notwithstanding, I have never been in favor of banning guns.

BUT

I know of no one who is against laws that make it "damn difficult for terrorists, illegals and criminals to buy guns." The fact of the matter is, there are laws in place to do just that. But again, you have people who ignore those laws. No matter how many laws, there will always be criminals doing their best to work around them.

I disagree. I've read people here saying they don't want laws controlling who can buy in a back yard sale or over the internet and that's where the illegals sales are.

Yes, of course, there will always be people who drive drunk, too fast, while texting but does that mean we should stop punishing them?

Make all the excuses you want. The parents should beheld legally responsible for the death of their child.

Its you nutters who are hypocrites for not valuing a 3 year old as you do a fetus.

That's just plain sick.

it is YOU who are sick.
and disgusting.

ready and happy to PLAN the MURDER of the same child that if being born and accidentally died from a GSW you will whine and whine and whine for days.

in the reality you don't care about EITHER - you just want to push your leftard agenda of the gun-grabbers

lying hypocrite

That's just plain sick.

it is YOU who are sick.
and disgusting.

ready and happy to PLAN the MURDER of the same child that if being born and accidentally died from a GSW you will whine and whine and whine for days.

in the reality you don't care about EITHER - you just want to push your leftard agenda of the gun-grabbers

lying hypocrite

You conveniently forgot the first line of my post -

and instead, chose to prove that what I wrote is true - that you lie about what i have written.

Bottom line is this -

If you can legally buy a gun/ammo then you should be held legally responsible for who is killed by that gun and ammo.

Needless to say, if its "stolen", you should report it.

hjmick mentions dog bites in his/her post.

Should dog owner not be held legally responsible if their dog is at large and attacks/hurts/kills a three year old?

WHAT is the difference in what I propose - that I should be held legally responsible if my gun/ammo is used to kill someone?

If you're just going to go on being insulting and dishonest, never mind.

BUT

I disagree. I've read people here saying they don't want laws controlling who can buy in a back yard sale or over the internet and that's where the illegals sales are.

Yes, of course, there will always be people who drive drunk, too fast, while texting but does that mean we should stop punishing them?

What lies? (edit 1: Ah, the lies about you. Got it...)

As for "people here," I don't know what to say. I pay very little attention to most folks around here, too many crazies. I for one can't imagine a scenario in which I would purchase a gun in a backyard sale much less sell one. As for internet sales, every one that I have looked into has been required to use a federally licensed dealer as a go between. I could be wrong, but I believe this involves some sort of a check.

I have no problem with any of the laws as they now stand. I believe they should be enforced consistently and strictly. I'm just not sure more and stricter laws will achieve that which you seek.

Edit:

No, we should not stop punishing people who break the law just because there will always be people who do. Punish negligent gun owners with the laws already on the books.

Last edited:
luddly talking about lies when i've proven he lied multiple times today and he never once rebutted my posts

:lol:

coward

Oh and using abortion is just another false equivalency.

Giving a gun to a three year old is not legal.

BUT

What lies?

As for "people here," I don't know what to say. I pay very little attention to most folks around here, too many crazies. I for one can't imagine a scenario in which I would purchase a gun in a backyard sale much less sell one. As for internet sales, every one that I have looked into has been required to use a federally licensed dealer as a go between. I could be wrong, but I believe this involves some sort of a check.

I have no problem with any of the laws as they now stand. I believe they should be enforced consistently and strictly. I'm just not sure more and stricter laws will achieve that which you seek.

You don't have a problem with it because you can buy legally.

Ella Marie Tucker Identified As 3-Year-Old Girl Who Died From Gunshot At Yellowstone National Park

Park officials say Ella's mother called for help on Saturday to report her daughter had shot herself with a handgun. Park rangers who responded to Grant Village Campground on the western shore of Yellowstone Lake were unable to resuscitate her.

How long are we going to allow a small group of rabid gun nutters hold this country hostage to their insane deman that every terrorist, illegal, criminal and IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT be able to buy any friggin gun they get a hankering for?

How high does the sack of dead babies have to get?

As if a sub-human piece of garbage like yourself really gives a damn about babies.

Sorry hmick but I can give ore thought to this or I can eat my dinner while its hot.

Not a brain flosser, is it.

Too bad you weren't there to jump in between the baby and the bullet. :mad: I wish you had been.

Ah crap, that was not necessary...

For her, yes, it was necessary.

Nasty and sick thing to say but it does not deter me from my opinion that parents should be held legally responsible when their own irresponsibility causes the death of their child.

If you gave a shit about babies, you would be out there doing something to help them. But you don't give a shit about babies. So you just sit here all day and all night posting your partisan hack bullshit. I suspect if you, a baby, and a bullet were in the room together you would be holding the baby up in front of yourself.

This is multiple kids killed in Yellowstone, or just multiple threads about the same kid?

Here's the thing, if you're going to store data on guns and ammo in a national database then I don't have to tell you how bad that will work out when the place goes south. Further, that requires A LOT of storage which will no doubt be abused by the powers that be so that if a warrant is ever served on you for whatever reason, then you should expect an armored car and a dozen storm troopers to serve it.

Cops are bat shit insecure, insane and ready to kill as it is. Could you imagine what it would be like if every time some pig asks you for your ID he runs you through the DB and finds out that you have weapons! Freak out time.

Last edited:
The left wing killer culture abortion industry kills ....how many full term infants? Ten thousand? A milion per year?

Oh and using abortion is just another false equivalency.

Giving a gun to a three year old is not legal.

murder in utero IS almost a total analogy( except in utero it is a MURDER and the OP situation is an accident) and shows your lying leftard hypocrisy as nothing else

Last edited:
You conveniently forgot the first line of my post -

you don't have to - you want the people to be banned from guns and ammunition and the government to control all the people[/QUOTE]
and instead, chose to prove that what I wrote is true - that you lie about what i have written.

I just repeat what you have written - you want a total government control over people and to ban people from guns through more restrictions.
Bottom line is this -

If you can legally buy a gun/ammo then you should be held legally responsible for who is killed by that gun and ammo.

it is already the law - for many years. not in all situations one should be responsible - but it is already regulated
Needless to say, if its "stolen", you should report it.

IT IS ALREADY THE LAW

WHAT is the difference in what I propose - that I should be held legally responsible if my gun/ammo is used to kill someone?

If you're just going to go on being insulting and dishonest, never mind.

it is YOU who are dishonest.
or ignorant - all what you think are NOVEL IDEAS - IS ALREADY THE LAW.

Forum List

Back