Another bit of information that shows how low Trump slithers on the ground

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
This is So Trump This is the head of the regressive party of 2016, President Scumbag
"
David Farenthold has done a brilliant job of exposing Trump’s grandiose lies about his charitable giving. Now it appears that multiple charities are telling him they never received donations the Trump Foundation claimed on IRS submissions."
Thats slimy, I think at this rate, with the scrutiny this scum bag is getting because he is a candidate by the time he's done he'll go directly to jail.

And Miss Hillary floats in the clouds with the other angels. :rolleyes:

If only someone could come up with something that was more than a false accusation against her. Something real.

Ok let's pick one at random, shall we? The FBI subpoena's Hillary's personal server. Not some RWNJ group the F***N FBI. Are you with me Kool-Aiders? Hillary then orders her server wiped, not with a cloth but with bleachBit obliterating every single byte of data on the server. Now when you destroy evidence under subpoena, what's that called? Anyone? Right! Obstruction of Justice.

WHAT A GODDAMN SNAKE!!!!! This guy would take a piece of bread from a starving little girl and wouldn't think twice about it.

Makes me fucking sick.

I think deeeeeep inside you have a crush on him. Why else would you constantly be talking about, and making threads about him. ppfftt

This is So Trump This is the head of the regressive party of 2016, President Scumbag
"
David Farenthold has done a brilliant job of exposing Trump’s grandiose lies about his charitable giving. Now it appears that multiple charities are telling him they never received donations the Trump Foundation claimed on IRS submissions."
Thats slimy, I think at this rate, with the scrutiny this scum bag is getting because he is a candidate by the time he's done he'll go directly to jail.
Trump is a bigot, liar, and con artist.

His loss this November will be sufficient.

The public stopped believing the Trump outrage du jour a couple of weeks ago.

First for the hell of it tell me what Clinton has to do with with a Thread about your piece of shit hero, Trump. Do you think by saying something about Clinton that its ok for what Trump does then. You people are such blind idiots.

Ok let's pick one at random, shall we? The FBI subpoena's Hillary's personal server. Not some RWNJ group the F***N FBI. Are you with me Kool-Aiders? Hillary then orders her server wiped, not with a cloth but with bleachBit obliterating every single byte of data on the server. Now when you destroy evidence under subpoena, what's that called? Anyone? Right! Obstruction of Justice.
Your make believe world and your stupid opinions on this doesn't hold one bit of water, This is the ultimate you a Fox trained dog using the Cool aid idiots banner. Unless you can come in here and prove that she did something illegal, which of course you can't, then don't waste my time with this type of bull shit.

"
Trump is a bigot, liar, and con artist.

His loss this November will be sufficient.

Really? How so?

jbander, seeing as you wouldn't take me up on my challenge, you're the one who slithers on the ground.

Forum List

Back