Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!
For making a move that is dangerous to police. How much bullshit do police have to endure before self defense is available?
How about enough? Enough that they don't end up shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times in front of his children.
Yeah, the thug was an idiot, wasn't he?
Oh, absolutely. Lots of idiots in the world. Should they all be shot in the back seven times?
Not sure, but I trust the police to know what to do so that's why I obey what they tell me whenever I encounter them. Even an idiot should follow that simple rule.

dblack is an emotional Democrat. He is excited that fake news can pump another black shooting and blame violence caused by Democrat politicians and policies on Republicans.

dblack and mac should sign an agreement that the police don't need to come if they call them since they are trying to ensure we have no police

They had to let him know who was boss. "Put them in their place before it's too late." Says so in their union contracts. Look it up. I tried. Couldn't find it. That's just me though. I can't find socks that match. Plus I'm deaf and insane. Just shoot me.
So in other words, a Biden supporter?

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!
For making a move that is dangerous to police. How much bullshit do police have to endure before self defense is available?
How about enough? Enough that they don't end up shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times in front of his children.
Oh, absolutely. Lots of idiots in the world. Should they all be shot in the back seven times?
Not sure, but I trust the police to know what to do ...

And do you get maybe, just maybe, some black people don't?
Well now that would be racist of me to say.

Until I know more, I will refrain on commentary except to say that was overkill.

Does anyone believe the right wing will feel less emboldened if their guy wins a second term?

Hey, moron....you post that stupid post while for the last 4 months your guys.....the joe biden supporters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans in Democrat party controlled cities...........not Trump supporters, not Republicans........your people, joe biden voters in antifa and black lives matter are actually beating and killing people and burning these cities...you twit...
It was all right wingers under cover that "racial incident". See how easy it is to simply make stuff up, right wingers.

I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.
OBEY or die eh? Deplorables are phascist phucks, every one.
DROP DEAD, Asswipe. It is called AUTHORITY. The Rule of Law. Necessary for any civilized society.

You obey your father. He is authority.

You obey the police office. He is authority.

Your father's authority is absolute.

You decide the correctness of the officer's actions in a court of law.

If you can't live in a civil society, get on the next plane the hell outta here back to Mombasa.

A civil society does not allow those in charge of enforcing laws to violate the civil rights of citizens.
That is what courts, judges and attorneys are there to decide.

No, you never voluntarily give up your civil rights.
Obeying authority is not giving up anything. Forcing a law officer to shoot you dead for creating a perceived threat to his person when you might have simply been detained, questioned, then let go is just plain stupid beyond all conception.

You go right on thinking you can act outside the law creating a perceived threat to their person and the police will keep shooting you. The cop is not there to die, risk his life or gamble that what you are reaching for is just a pack of gum.

Eventually we will run out of stupid jackholes like you.

You argued to just do what you are told no matter what you are told. No.

We are going to get to the point we are no longer expected to do that. We are going to change the way police officers are trained. They are going to know the line and to not cross it.

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Not sure, but I trust the police to know what to do so that's why I obey what they tell me whenever I encounter them. Even an idiot should follow that simple rule.

dblack is an emotional Democrat.
And kaz is an avowed white nationalist, a member of the KKK. QAnon said.

In
I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.
OBEY or die eh? Deplorables are phascist phucks, every one.
DROP DEAD, Asswipe. It is called AUTHORITY. The Rule of Law. Necessary for any civilized society.

You obey your father. He is authority.

You obey the police office. He is authority.

Your father's authority is absolute.

You decide the correctness of the officer's actions in a court of law.

If you can't live in a civil society, get on the next plane the hell outta here back to Mombasa.

A civil society does not allow those in charge of enforcing laws to violate the civil rights of citizens. In a civil society those who are in charge of enforcing laws are trained to NEVER violate someone's civil rights.

No, you never voluntarily give up your civil rights.
A civil society even the thugs obey the police. Libs are so stupid.

Nobody has to obey just anything a cop demands. They are going to learn that one way or the other.

Lots of idiots in the world. Should they all be shot in the back seven times?
Not sure, but I trust the police to know what to do ...

And do you get that maybe, just maybe, some black people don't?

It's what you and the Democrats keep telling them, yes, that the police are de-legitimate.

You may be right or wrong, but they are still armed and it's a moron who ignores them and does things like this brainiac that puts their lives at risk

Does anyone believe the right wing will feel less emboldened if their guy wins a second term?

Hey, moron....you post that stupid post while for the last 4 months your guys.....the joe biden supporters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans in Democrat party controlled cities...........not Trump supporters, not Republicans........your people, joe biden voters in antifa and black lives matter are actually beating and killing people and burning these cities...you twit...
It was all right wingers under cover that "racial incident". See how easy it is to simply make stuff up, right wingers.
You are the masters oh goofy liberals

Until there is more information, I'll refrain from commenting however from just the video, it looks over the top.

Why would kaz be a member of a Democrat legacy group??

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're trying to get blacks killed by telling them not to listen to police. You actually are doing that. It's fundamentally different.

But hey, what's a black life when you can feel smug and superior about it?

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
You seriously expect the police in that situation to allow him to go into his car? What are you, an idiot?

You're trying to get blacks killed by telling them not to listen to police.
Another lie. Can't you argue without making shit up?

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
Only you and your ilk will suffer with that philosophy.

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

In the past these two would still be out patrolling today.

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
You seriously expect the police in that situation to allow him to go into his car? What are you, an idiot?

There are options outside of filling his back full of holes and why shouldn't they have let him leave?

Forum List

Back