Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!
For making a move that is dangerous to police. How much bullshit do police have to endure before self defense is available?
How about enough? Enough that they don't end up shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times in front of his children.
Yeah, the thug was an idiot, wasn't he?

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!
For making a move that is dangerous to police. How much bullshit do police have to endure before self defense is available?

Clearly he had a duty to work with the police and not be a dick like he was putting the burden on them to figure out how to deal with a nut job

There's simply no justification for shooting someone in the back.

Now, given the current social climate in this country, and the absolute disdain blacks have for cops, I can understand the cops being on edge. But there was no weapon. He just as easily could've been trying to get into the car to get a candy bar as a gun...
That's really dumb ....
yeah, he was going for a candy bar during a confrontation with the cops, because that's what thugs do.
He was reaching for his book on Astro applied physics so the cops would know he was not a threat

I'd like to know that too.
Incomplete info but maybe he had an outstanding criminal warrant for his arrest?

The only good reason for them to shoot was if he either had a gun in his hand or maybe if he was reaching for one (not sure of the law on that). To me, that's the only open question, because there could have been no other acceptable reason, even if he's a fugitive.

How about enough? Enough that they don't end up shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times in front of his children.
Oh, absolutely. Lots of idiots in the world. Should they all be shot in the back seven times?

Never shoot anyone in the back
Make sure they are fully armed and facing you and have fired at least one round at you first
Lib 101
You're only allowed to shoot them if you've been shot first in a vital area.

Only then can you remove the bullet from your pocket, load your gun with a single bullet and "defend" yourself

Oh, absolutely. Lots of idiots in the world. Should they all be shot in the back seven times?
If they turn their backs on cops and reach for something then it's going to happen.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Incomplete info but maybe he had an outstanding criminal warrant for his arrest?

The only good reason for them to shoot was if he either had a gun in his hand or maybe if he was reaching for one (not sure of the law on that). To me, that's the only open question, because there could have been no other acceptable reason, even if he's a fugitive.

Again, do you realize how quickly cops get shot in that situation. If it's up to imbeciles like you, we won't have a single person willing to do the job. So often it's grab and shoot in a fracting of a second. The cop is dead, but it's worth it for your smug superiority and chance to pump it for political gain, huh?

What was wrong with him that he was ignoring the cops and getting into his car where they couldn't see clearly what he was reaching for?

Again, do you realize how quickly cops get shot in that situation. If it's up to imbeciles like you, we won't have a single person willing to do the job. So often it's grab and shoot in a fracting of a second. The cop is dead, but it's worth it for your smug superiority and chance to pump it for political gain, huh?

What was wrong with him that he was ignoring the cops and getting into his car where they couldn't see clearly what he was reaching for?

Not interested, sorry.

7 times in the back!!
Cop must be charged with first degree murder
This psycho must be in jail for life
Murder? DId he die? I heard he was still alive.
He shot an unarmed man in the back 7 times and you defend this psychopath cop
You’re a mentally sick , deranged creep
Get a grip. And learn to read. I'm not defending anything. I was just asking if the man they shot is still alive.
He is in the IC unit
This cop is going to prison that I guarantee
No you can't. Typical retarded lib.

I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.
OBEY or die eh? Deplorables are phascist phucks, every one.
DROP DEAD, Asswipe. It is called AUTHORITY. The Rule of Law. Necessary for any civilized society.

You obey your father. He is authority.

You obey the police office. He is authority.

Your father's authority is absolute.

You decide the correctness of the officer's actions in a court of law.

If you can't live in a civil society, get on the next plane the hell outta here back to Mombasa.

A civil society does not allow those in charge of enforcing laws to violate the civil rights of citizens.
That is what courts, judges and attorneys are there to decide.

No, you never voluntarily give up your civil rights.
Obeying authority is not giving up anything. Forcing a law officer to shoot you dead for creating a perceived threat to his person when you might have simply been detained, questioned, then let go is just plain stupid beyond all conception.

You go right on thinking you can act outside the law creating a perceived threat to their person and the police will keep shooting you. The cop is not there to die, risk his life or gamble that what you are reaching for is just a pack of gum.

Eventually we will run out of stupid jackholes like you.

It depends what they are doing when they are an idiot. If it was you who was that cop following your own rules tying your hands, at least your widow and children would get a police pension, huh?

Not sure, but I trust the police to know what to do so that's why I obey what they tell me whenever I encounter them. Even an idiot should follow that simple rule.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Not interested, sorry.

I wasn't talking to you. Sorry

In
I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.
OBEY or die eh? Deplorables are phascist phucks, every one.
DROP DEAD, Asswipe. It is called AUTHORITY. The Rule of Law. Necessary for any civilized society.

You obey your father. He is authority.

You obey the police office. He is authority.

Your father's authority is absolute.

You decide the correctness of the officer's actions in a court of law.

If you can't live in a civil society, get on the next plane the hell outta here back to Mombasa.

A civil society does not allow those in charge of enforcing laws to violate the civil rights of citizens. In a civil society those who are in charge of enforcing laws are trained to NEVER violate someone's civil rights.

No, you never voluntarily give up your civil rights.
A civil society even the thugs obey the police. Libs are so stupid.

They had to let him know who was boss. "Put them in their place before it's too late." Says so in their union contracts. Look it up. I tried. Couldn't find it. That's just me though. I can't find socks that match. Plus I'm deaf and insane. Just shoot me.

Forum List

Back