Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Dear dumbfucks,

You do not have the "right" to resist arrest. If you do, you could be legally shot and killed by the police. This applies even if you "dindu nuffin" and you "cant breaf".

7 times in the back!!
Cop must be charged with first degree murder
This psycho must be in jail for life
Murder? DId he die? I heard he was still alive.
He shot an unarmed man in the back 7 times and you defend this psychopath cop
You’re a mentally sick , deranged creep
Get a grip. And learn to read. I'm not defending anything. I was just asking if the man they shot is still alive.

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

I would love to put you on the morning talk shows. Keep the racist rhetoric and attach a face and a name to it.

I am too real for morning talk.....they like to beat around the bush and hide -- I like to come right out with it

It’s a shame that you hate blacks so much that you exonerate a complete psychopath cop
You really are filled with malice and hate

He was reaching into the car to grab something.
Some are saying his kids in the backseat was trying to pass them the AK -- but the police foiled his evil plan....

I believe the kids should be detained for questioning however, and possibly charged...

7 times in the back!!
Get a grip. And learn to read. I'm not defending anything. I was just asking if the man they shot is still alive.
He is in the IC unit
This cop is going to prison that I guarantee

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!

That's just stupid. That is how cops get killed. You have no idea how fast someone can grab a gun and shoot before they can react. What are you going to do when you can't hire a cop to save your life. Literally ...

I'm not a defunder. I think police should be paid (at least) twice their current salary. And then be fired at the slightest hint of this kind of stupidity.

Yeah, but then you turn around and tie their hands not letting them respond until one of them gets killed.

The guy ignored the cops and reached into his car. It's a flash from there to kill a cop and you still won't let the cops act to defend themselves.

Think about it, you're behind a guy ignoring you reaching into his car, you can't see what he's reaching for. You're going to just keep waiting until you see something definitive? Which may be after you're dead?

It’s a shame that you hate blacks so much that you exonerate a complete psychopath cop
You really are filled with malice and hate
I only hate 85% of them -- not the 15% that are good blacks....like the wonderful Candace Owens and to a lesser extent, Diamond & Silk....they have fell off a bit, but they still do their best to show they are good blks...and that means alot...

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!

That's just stupid. That is how cops get killed. You have no idea how fast someone can grab a gun and shoot before they can react. What are you going to do when you can't hire a cop to save your life. Literally ...

I'm not a defunder. I think police should be paid (at least) twice their current salary. And then be fired at the slightest hint of this kind of stupidity.

Yeah, but then you turn around and tie their hands not letting them respond until one of them gets killed.

The guy ignored the cops and reached into his car. It's a flash from there to kill a cop and you still won't let the cops act to defend themselves.

Think about it, you're behind a guy ignoring you reaching into his car, you can't see what he's reaching for. You're going to just keep waiting until you see something definitive? Which may be after you're dead?

They were shitty cops. They didn't control the situation. I'm not saying it's an easy job, and I wouldn't want to do it. But it's too important to trust to people who can't handle it.

A black man quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop. His children were watching in the truck.
Here's the video. Anyone feel free to tell me why this man got shot. This is murder.
Expect huge protests. Not just on Wisconsin. But in the nation.

Not enough context to judge, of course you commies will go to the worse case with ZERO evidence. From the short video it appears the man was disregarding police instructions and then reached into his vehicle while the officers were trying to stop him. It's a simple concept, when you're dealing with the police, comply with their instructions, period.

7 times in the back!!
He is in the IC unit
This cop is going to prison that I guarantee
No he's not. When cops deal with thugs the first thing they say is show me your hands. It's a survival technique. You turn your back on them and reach for something, you're going to get shot like that idiot.

Under the law, you have no "right" to resist arrest. You can try, but if you get shot, it's 100% on you.

Personally, if and when I have any dealing with the Police, I am cordial and polite. PERIOD.

I prefer to fight my battles in court, uninjured.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They were shitty cops. They didn't control the situation. I'm not saying it's an easy job, and I wouldn't want to do it. But it's too important to trust to people who can't handle it.

Not from that video. The cops were behind him and had no chance to stop him from getting into the car. Did you see video from before that you're referencing and not telling me about or you just pulled it out of your ass?

"He was reaching for a gun"

What ever happened to the second amendment?

Suddenly, when it's a black man that has a gun the second amendment isn't valid.

The cop's life wasn't threatened until he had the gun in his hand and started pointing it at the cop.

This was MURDER!!!

Rules dont apply to blacks. That's what too many believe anyway. They think they can do as they please because they know all their hot head "brothers" have their back and will destroy cities if cops lay a finger on them.

Like I said: just like the DNC. Despite their actions blowing up in their face these past ten years, despite the nation telling them no, rather than alter course, democrats are resolved to forge ahead convinced what they are doing isn't wrong, just that they haven't done enough of it yet.

Now can you imagine if Blacks were actually put in charge en masse having major control of cities, states and the country everywhere?

It never was about equality. It never was about justice. If these people respected the law in the FIRST place, the problem wouldn't exist!

If BLM and Blacks wrest major control over the nation in one massive white liberal catharsis, I guarantee you they will reign down on society, especially whites, like the Late Heavy Bombardment.

They will be Racist^10 raised to the tenth power. They are convinced the average person walking down the street has somehow oppressed them and has been doing so for hundreds of years, and there would be such an unleashing of violence and crime against innocent people everywhere simply because their skin is white, they will need to find a new word to describe it, racism won't be quite enough.

Liberals have been filling their ears with hate for decades about what "victims" they are.

When it is all over, the entire country would look like Detroit.

400 years ago: Europeans were exploring the planet in sailing ships writing classical music, inventing the telescope, and theorizing about the structure of the universe in deciding how the planets orbited the sun.

400 years ago, Blacks were living naked on dirt floors in thatch huts waring between tribes with spears in a largely neolithic existence. "Ships" were hollowed out tree trunks, the stars were mysterious gods over them and the universe was the forest, beach and water.

Last edited:

Not from that video. The cops were behind him and had no chance to stop him from getting into the car. Did you see video from before that you're referencing and not telling me about or you just pulled it out of your ass?
They could have easily stopped him before he ever opened the door. Seriously, if a cop can't handle a situation like that without killing someone - they should not be a cop.

Forum List

Back