Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

My goodness. You and I really do exist in different universes. That is not "exactly what I fucking said". What I actually said was: "Yeah, this is bad. Again. We'll see if he had a gun, but that's still not good enough." In other words, I was offering benefit of the doubt. There may have been a gun on his seat, for example.
That's what I asked you. Gun or no gun, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! Police are NOT required to wait and see....LIKE YOU APPARENTLY DEMAND!!!

And then YOU said: "So, in your opinion, the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves? Seriously?" No, YOU said that, not me. I said nothing like "the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves."
You are saying that the cops can only be justified if there was actually a gun in the car, right?

If so, that is completely misguided and should NOT be the standard by which we hold police officers.
I'm actually not saying anything to you. I wasn't addressing you in the first place.

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING SAID!!!

The guy was walking away from police who were ordering him to stop. He continued to walk right to his car WHERE A LOADED WEAPON COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN ACCESSED!!!

What part of that did I get wrong?
My goodness. You and I really do exist in different universes. That is not "exactly what I fucking said". What I actually said was: "Yeah, this is bad. Again. We'll see if he had a gun, but that's still not good enough." In other words, I was offering benefit of the doubt. There may have been a gun on his seat, for example.

And then YOU said: "So, in your opinion, the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves? Seriously?" No, YOU said that, not me. I said nothing like "the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves."

So that is clearly not what I said. You are so far gone that you are no longer connected to reality. I can't help you.

This is now scary. I have to admit it.

You said even if he had a gun then it wasn't good enough for the cop to shoot him. So clearly it was accurate to say he had to kill a cop before they could take action

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

The guy was walking away from police who were ordering him to stop. He continued to walk right to his car WHERE A LOADED WEAPON COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN ACCESSED!!!

So that is clearly not what I said. You are so far gone that you are no longer connected to reality. I can't help you.

You said even if he had a gun then it wasn't good enough for the cop to shoot him. So clearly it was accurate to say he had to kill a cop before they could take action
In your minds, yes. Run with it.

Let's decide right now.

Are we going to have police or not? If so, are we going to give them authority and power to carry out the job, such as making lawful arrests? If not, I would rather we do away with police and GIVE ME MY FUCKING MACHINE GUN.

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

Well, then....EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

If I got it wrong, you should be clear.

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

No thanks.

That's what I asked you. Gun or no gun, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! Police are NOT required to wait and see....LIKE YOU APPARENTLY DEMAND!!!

You are saying that the cops can only be justified if there was actually a gun in the car, right?

If so, that is completely misguided and should NOT be the standard by which we hold police officers.
I'm actually not saying anything to you. I wasn't addressing you in the first place.
You made a statement that cannot be interpreted any other way. I don't care who you were talking to.

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

No thanks.
I accept your confession.

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

I would love to put you on the morning talk shows. Keep the racist rhetoric and attach a face and a name to it.

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

LOL, you think your double speak protects you from what you said.

The reason a black guy would ignore police and get into his car is directly because of what you are telling them that cops have no power over them. Not that you care. More dead bodies for the cause. Cops kill a black guy and you do another dance. And fake news ignores that yet again, no one but Democrats were in control

You made a statement that cannot be interpreted any other way. I don't care who you were talking to.

Mac does that all the time. He says things and then denies what he obviously said. You're totally right about what he said. He said a cop has to be dead before they can act

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

He won't answer, he never does

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

No thanks.

Bam, exactly, in the next post

A black man quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop.
“A black man illiterate ignorant street beast ignoring commands from law enforcement quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop.”

Someone really needs to start teaching the causation principle in Da Hoods of America.
This shit is so simple.....OBEY OFFICERS COMMANDS AND STAY ALIVE...OR BEHAVE LIKE AN IGNORANT STREET BEAST AND DIE.
TA-DA!

A black man quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop. His children were watching in the truck.
Here's the video. Anyone feel free to tell me why this man got shot. This is murder.
Expect huge protests. Not just on Wisconsin. But in the nation.

Doing nothing... apart from reaching for a gun.

That's an unfounded claim.

No one knows anything except they shot the guy. "Quietly walking" - against orders by the police? nobody knows yet. "Reaching for a gun? nobody knows yet.

But you have, apparently, appointed yourself judge and jury.

Hypocrisy.

Disgusting. Cops have gone rogue.

That cop deserves a first degree murder charge and life in prison.

Of course, the cops will claim he had a gun in the car.

The cop should have waited for the street beast to point a weapon at his face before firing huh?

What sort of dumb ass doesn't freeze when the cops tell him to freeze?
Black people in the hood who suffer from an unnamed disease that causes them to resist arrest

lets hope it doesent mutate and jump to other races

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back