Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

What sort of dumb ass doesn't freeze when the cops tell him to freeze?
A Black man who knows his rights.
If he disagrees with the cops stopping him, that isn't how to handle that. You don't ignore them and try to get in your car where there could be a gun. They don't know
There is no other way to handle it with these racist police.

Retard post. Of course you don't ignore cops whether you know your rights or not. You follow up after the incident. You don't get yourself shot

I'm still trying to verify it, except people are saying that not only were the police repeatedly yelling at him to stop, they also tasered him and he still continued walking towards the car even after being tasered. Why on earth would you ignore the orders of multiple uniformed police officers pointing guns at you repeatedly yelling at you to stop and continue plowing ahead even after being tasered? Was he possibly mentally unstable?

Police are often forced to shoot unarmed suspects. Here is an example.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
A black man quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop. His children were watching in the truck.
Here's the video. Anyone feel free to tell me why this man got shot. This is murder.
Expect huge protests. Not just on Wisconsin. But in the nation.

he was innocent

There is no other way to handle it with these racist police.

Well, we agree on that for these blue cities where all these shootings occur. Racist Democrat mayors, racist Democrat city counsels, racist blue States, racist Democrat governors, racist Police union contracts.

I feel you, Democrats have a serious racism problem. The party of Jim Crow, lynching, segregation and slavery lives on

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

I can't wait until a cop shoots one of you stupid fucking no-maskers for not wearing a mask.

Cop: Sir, put on a mask now

Dumbass white guy reaches into his car to get it.

Blamo.

Dead dumbass white guy.

Yet another justified killing?

You are too stupid to realize you were just trolled by a poster that pretends to be conservative, but actually hates Trump. Biff always plays this game.

Most people are wearing their masks as all stores require them. So settle down you raving drooling moron, and...
swnmro75que51.jpg

So dumb negro, probably on drugs, decides to ignore police and get in his car.
A vehicle is a dangerous weapon itself, shooting was totally justified. I have zero sympathy for idiots.

I've got ten bucks that says this shooting is found to be unjustified.

Maybe... maybe if the guy had turned suddenly and had something in his hand which the cop thought was a gun this could be justified. But there's no way to justify shooting someone in the back seven times...
If the idiot is ignoring all police commands, then it was justified, if they can’t see his hands, that’s it. Suicide by cop.

So you believe that a cop shooting someone in the back seven times, when there's no evidence of the presence of a weapon, is going to be found to be a justified shooting?
Yes, completely justified.

Won’t stop stupid leftwingers from trying to exploit it to stir up more outrage and get more riots going.

Right to the straw man.

I'm used to it.
Straw man?????????

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING SAID!!!

The guy was walking away from police who were ordering him to stop. He continued to walk right to his car WHERE A LOADED WEAPON COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN ACCESSED!!!

What part of that did I get wrong?
My goodness. You and I really do exist in different universes. That is not "exactly what I fucking said". What I actually said was: "Yeah, this is bad. Again. We'll see if he had a gun, but that's still not good enough." In other words, I was offering benefit of the doubt. There may have been a gun on his seat, for example.

And then YOU said: "So, in your opinion, the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves? Seriously?" No, YOU said that, not me. I said nothing like "the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves."

So that is clearly not what I said. You are so far gone that you are no longer connected to reality. I can't help you.

This is now scary. I have to admit it.

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
He was reaching in like there was. That is about the dumbest thing i have ever seen.

He was getting in his vehicle. Driving while black does seem to be a crime to many though.

Blacks have learned that if you do something like break up a fight and the cops come, to run because the cops will turn on you if you don't.

This isn't the Wild West genius ....

And yet that is what some seem to want. All the same, nothing has changed. Shooting a man in the back is cowardly.

Nonsense........depends on the circumstances....say the man is picking up a gun to shoot you with....would you wait till he turned around to shoot him...well you might be that stupid.

When something like that happens we can discuss it.

He also had this as his cover page on Facebook -- which is what most top level Antifa lieutenants have on their page to show they hate cops...View attachment 379033

And yet that is what some seem to want. All the same, nothing has changed. Shooting a man in the back is cowardly.

So you should wait until he turns around and puts a few rounds in you?
No such thing as fair in a life or death situation.

With what? One of the kids happy meal toys?

We dont know if there was a gun or not.
But that cop didnt know either....

If you're using that line of reasoning to justify the shooting, then the police would be justified in shooting just about everyone they come in contact with. Run a stop sign? You might have a gun. Jaywalking? You might have a gun.

How stupid...
IF they refused to obey orders when police have detained them, they should be shot...

If we shoot more of these darkies -- maybe the other darkies will know their place...

That is how policing use to work back when this country was great -- we don't shoot darkies enough.....

Trump should campaign on that, but obviously, he shouldn't call them darkies -- because of democrat political correctness...

So, no link to the guy's Facebook page with that Antifa cover photo?

Didn't think so...
He hates police....he also had an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence....
View attachment 379043

This guy deserved what he got.....his kids will be better off without him, maybe he has some life insurance money he can leave them when he dies....

But no link to the page where you said he had some Antifa picture.

So you're a liar.

You're no better than the guy who got shot...
It is in the link I provided you moron...

The screen shot came directly from his Facebook page....

There is no reason to lie about the fact that this guy hated police and has a long history of resisting arrest....he had it coming...

If you want to protest real police brutality, you should protest how poorly Roger Stone and Steve Bannon were treated by law enforcement

White people are mistreated by cops much more often than blacks are yet white folk do not run around rioting and looting about it....why dat?

Good question. Why are we all not protesting being mistreated by the cops?

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

But wait a minute. Police had this man at gunpoint. Despite that, he ignored their direction, walked away and got into his car where he could have been going for a concealed weapon.

So what's the problem here?

That when police tell white people to stop and desist, they don't try to walk away and force police to shoot them for appearing to be reaching for a concealed gun?

In this case, seven bullets in guys back while being held by the officer seemed to be a problem.

Who was holding him? No one was touching him. The guy walked away from the officer while being order to halt, then got into his car as he was ordered to stop-- blocking the officer's complete view of what he was doing on the other side in the process!

THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM.

What was this Jacob guy doing? Was he deaf? An idiot? Was he high and thinking he was superman? Was the officer supposed to wait and hope that the guy didn't suddenly spin around with gun in hand blazing? Another situation where the police had no choice and the man in question forced the situation.

Cased closed. Cop totally innocent and the gene pool has been improved.

He also had this as his cover page on Facebook -- which is what most top level Antifa lieutenants have on their page to show they hate cops...View attachment 379033

If you're using that line of reasoning to justify the shooting, then the police would be justified in shooting just about everyone they come in contact with. Run a stop sign? You might have a gun. Jaywalking? You might have a gun.

How stupid...
IF they refused to obey orders when police have detained them, they should be shot...

If we shoot more of these darkies -- maybe the other darkies will know their place...

That is how policing use to work back when this country was great -- we don't shoot darkies enough.....

Trump should campaign on that, but obviously, he shouldn't call them darkies -- because of democrat political correctness...

Didn't think so...
He hates police....he also had an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence....
View attachment 379043

This guy deserved what he got.....his kids will be better off without him, maybe he has some life insurance money he can leave them when he dies....

So you're a liar.

There is no reason to lie about the fact that this guy hated police and has a long history of resisting arrest....he had it coming...

If you want to protest real police brutality, you should protest how poorly Roger Stone and Steve Bannon were treated by law enforcement

White people are mistreated by cops much more often than blacks are yet white folk do not run around rioting and looting about it....why dat?

What cop is mistreating you?

How stupid...

Didn't think so...
View attachment 379043

Say he is wanted. Wanted for a few things. So he decides to not care when the police approach him. Most people will comply. Why? Because extra charges from the approach to the actual arrest can occur. Which means more time. We will see what happened soon enough.

How stupid...

Didn't think so...
View attachment 379043

So you're a liar.

What cop is mistreating you?

Why not ask the one who said that cops mistreat all?

OK. I watched the brief video. Captain Obvious is forced to ask a few questions:
Why was this being filmed and by whom?
The distinguished man capturing the video is a humble neighborhood independent reporter writing a book about racial injustice in AmeriKKKa - he has some fascinating new ideas never before described

Yep, the KKK. Another Democrat institution of racism. You're on a roll

How stupid...

Didn't think so...
View attachment 379043

Say he is wanted. Wanted for a few things. So he decides to not care when the police approach him. Most people will comply. Why? Because extra charges from the approach to the actual arrest can occur. Which means more time. We will see what happened soon enough.

Which might have been the case if the cops hadn't decided to fill his back full of holes.

If he would have been shot by a brother we wouldn't hear anything about it. Democrats and their sycophants in the media are poisoning America.

My goodness. You and I really do exist in different universes. That is not "exactly what I fucking said". What I actually said was: "Yeah, this is bad. Again. We'll see if he had a gun, but that's still not good enough." In other words, I was offering benefit of the doubt. There may have been a gun on his seat, for example.
That's what I asked you. Gun or no gun, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! Police are NOT required to wait and see....LIKE YOU APPARENTLY DEMAND!!!

And then YOU said: "So, in your opinion, the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves? Seriously?" No, YOU said that, not me. I said nothing like "the cops have to wait until one of them is actually shot before they can protect themselves."
You are saying that the cops can only be justified if there was actually a gun in the car, right?

If so, that is completely misguided and should NOT be the standard by which we hold police officers.

Forum List

Back