Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

There's simply no justification for shooting someone in the back.

Now, given the current social climate in this country, and the absolute disdain blacks have for cops, I can understand the cops being on edge. But there was no weapon. He just as easily could've been trying to get into the car to get a candy bar as a gun...
And there just supposed to know that right?

If so, I cant' see how the police are in the wrong here.

Well, I'm no law professor, but I'm thinking you could probably start with the fact that the cop shot someone in the back seven times. Now add to that the fact that the guy who was shot in the back seven times wasn't armed, and it might become a bit more clear as to how they were...

In this circumstance, shot in the back is irrelevant since he's in the process of disobeying a police order and then reaching into the car. I'm sure you realize he doesn't have to be facing the cop to fire a weapon and kill somebody. It doesn't even matter if he wasn't reaching for a weapon. The police are under no obligation to wait and see what this guy is doing.

Even if it turned out there was no gun in the car, no knife, he was obviously getting into the car and could have used THAT as a weapon, using it to try to run over the police with much less flea. THERE IS NO CASE HERE: when an officer gives you an order, you obey. You defy him at your own risk. Hell, I knew that by the time I was 12 years old. THE POLICE ARE THE LAW. The police's first duty is to protect himself, then protect the public. The suspect or assailant is dead last.

Disgusting. Cops have gone rogue.

That cop deserves a first degree murder charge and life in prison.

Of course, the cops will claim he had a gun in the car.
what if he did have a gun in the car and was reaching for it???
So you shoot him in the back seven times. Really?
if he did have one I would shoot until empty,,

but you didnt answer the question,,,
Why not physically take him down? Three cops to one guy.

if there was time for that then yes,,but as we see from the video that wasnt the case,,,

if there was time for that then yes,,but as we see from the video that wasnt the case,,,

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

Biff - you are da man! Showin' the world what Trump is all about!

If you rewatch the video, you will see the guy was reaching for something in his car the cop was holding on to his shirt and the shirt was stretching. As the man leaned into it to get something out of the car, he was shot. He continued to reach through all seven shots. The cop even paused between shots and it appears the guy was still reaching so he emptied his gun. That's how it looks to me. If the cop had a hold of his shorts he may have been able to stop the guy from reaching into the car.

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!

That's just stupid. That is how cops get killed. You have no idea how fast someone can grab a gun and shoot before they can react. What are you going to do when you can't hire a cop to save your life. Literally ...

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!

That's just stupid. That is how cops get killed. You have no idea how fast someone can grab a gun and shoot before they can react. What are you going to do when you can't hire a cop to save your life. Literally ...

I'm not a defunder. I think police should be paid (at least) twice their current salary. And then be fired at the slightest hint of this kind of stupidity.

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

But wait a minute. Police had this man at gunpoint. Despite that, he ignored their direction, walked away and got into his car where he could have been going for a concealed weapon.

So what's the problem here?

That when police tell white people to stop and desist, they don't try to walk away and force police to shoot them for appearing to be reaching for a concealed gun?

Rules dont apply to blacks. That's what too many believe anyway. They think they can do as they please because they know all their hot head "brothers" have their back and will destroy cities if cops lay a finger on them.

Dont want to die? OBEY a cop if he feels threatened enough to pull a gun on you.

I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.

But wait a minute. Police had this man at gunpoint. Despite that, he ignored their direction, walked away and got into his car where he could have been going for a concealed weapon.

So what's the problem here?

That when police tell white people to stop and desist, they don't try to walk away and force police to shoot them for appearing to be reaching for a concealed gun?

Rules dont apply to blacks. That's what too many believe anyway. They think they can do as they please because they know all their hot head "brothers" have their back and will destroy cities if cops lay a finger on them.

Dont want to die? OBEY a cop if he feels threatened enough to pull a gun on you.

I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.

OBEY or die eh? Deplorables are phascist phucks, every one.

Forum List

Back