Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!
For making a move that is dangerous to police. How much bullshit do police have to endure before self defense is available?
How about enough? Enough that they don't end up shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times in front of his children.
Yeah, the thug was an idiot, wasn't he?
Oh, absolutely. Lots of idiots in the world. Should they all be shot in the back seven times?
Not sure, but I trust the police to know what to do so that's why I obey what they tell me whenever I encounter them. Even an idiot should follow that simple rule.

dblack is an emotional Democrat.
And kaz is an avowed white nationalist, a member of the KKK. QAnon said.

You're trying to get blacks killed by telling them not to listen to police.
Another lie. Can't you argue without making shit up?

Bull shit. If he listened to the cops, he'd be alive. If the cops listened to you, they might not be

Listen, I know the white nationalists are strokin' it to fantasies of a race war. But it's not gonna fall out like that. It's not going to be racists against minorities. It's going to racists against the rest of us. And you will lose.
You ARE the racists dummy thats what you dont understand

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Every time there's a shooting on video tape, the guy who got shot refused to stand still when the cops told them to freeze

And for such a hideous crime, summary execution is the proper response! Gotta love Trumpsters puffing out their self-righteous little chests!
For making a move that is dangerous to police. How much bullshit do police have to endure before self defense is available?
How about enough? Enough that they don't end up shooting an unarmed man in the back seven times in front of his children.
Oh, absolutely. Lots of idiots in the world. Should they all be shot in the back seven times?
Not sure, but I trust the police to know what to do so that's why I obey what they tell me whenever I encounter them. Even an idiot should follow that simple rule.

Bull shit. If he listened to the cops, he'd be alive. If the cops listened to you, they might not be

Listen, I know the white nationalists are strokin' it to fantasies of a race war. But it's not gonna fall out like that. It's not going to be racists against minorities. It's going to racists against the rest of us. And you will lose.

You want blacks to get killed to feed your moral superiority. That's racism, the real thing. Not your butt hurt kind.

This guy could have ended it by stopping. And if the cops had done something wrong, file a complaint later. Of course the Democrat union agreements prevent them from doing anything. I guess that's why you want the black guy shot on the spot

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

In
I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.
OBEY or die eh? Deplorables are phascist phucks, every one.
DROP DEAD, Asswipe. It is called AUTHORITY. The Rule of Law. Necessary for any civilized society.

You obey your father. He is authority.

You obey the police office. He is authority.

Your father's authority is absolute.

You decide the correctness of the officer's actions in a court of law.

If you can't live in a civil society, get on the next plane the hell outta here back to Mombasa.

A civil society does not allow those in charge of enforcing laws to violate the civil rights of citizens. In a civil society those who are in charge of enforcing laws are trained to NEVER violate someone's civil rights.

No, you never voluntarily give up your civil rights.
A civil society even the thugs obey the police. Libs are so stupid.

Nobody has to obey just anything a cop demands. They are going to learn that one way or the other.
Wrong.

If you've suffered abuse, you go to court. This retard wasn't abused.

Covered and dismissed.

You want blacks to get killed to feed your moral superiority. That's racism, the real thing. Not your butt hurt kind

And you feed arsenic to puppies. This is fun. What do you got next?

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Only you and your ilk will suffer with that philosophy.

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

In the past these two would still be out patrolling today.
Held accountable by whom, the thug relatives of the resisting thug?

By those firing and arresting them. Sometimes it's just the courts unfortunately still. Defunding the unions will help with that.
So....your party thrives on unions and their misuse of funds and breaking of laws....you just dont like police unions now is that it??

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
You seriously expect the police in that situation to allow him to go into his car? What are you, an idiot?

There are options outside of filling his back full of holes and why shouldn't they have let him leave?
It has been determined in many precedent cases that when police make an “obedience directive” that you are required by law to comply. Soft soap theoretical morality peddling is not an exception.

No it hasn't been. A police officer is never allowed to violate your rights.

Cops hesitating and then shot dead because they were not proactive is what BLM and all criminals and most libbies are seeking

So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.
So they should have shot the thug before he got to the door?

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that. And it happens all the time, that is not theoretical.

The guy who was shot made the choices that got him killed. He had the full power to stop it

He wasn't killed. Obviously another poster that didn't even bother to read the story.

Did the cops know that?...Were they just supposed to let him reach under the seat of the car where a weapon could be concealed?

This argument was covered already. Read the thread.
Don't GAF...The guy didn't comply, said nothing, walked away, then reached under the seat of his car....I wouldn't expect to not get shot under those circumstances.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.
They won't be facing any charges.......hopefully Sheriff Clarke will step in and get this under control...

We need to focus more on the criminal history of this Jacob guy, he was begging to be shot long before this happened...

The only good reason for them to shoot was if he either had a gun in his hand or maybe if he was reaching for one (not sure of the law on that). To me, that's the only open question, because there could have been no other acceptable reason, even if he's a fugitive.
If black people do not have to stop when the police order them to there are going to be very few black criminals arrested in the future

and more cops murdered

an example a couple of years ago was where a black suspect whipped out a gun and killed a black police officer in the blink of an eye

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.
So they should have shot the thug before he got to the door?

You're getting closer. I was thinking they could have just knocked him down. But I know you're excited about shooting people in the back, so your confusion is understandable.

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Only you and your ilk will suffer with that philosophy.

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

In the past these two would still be out patrolling today.
Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by the cops all the time, yet we almost never hear about that.

Aren't you the least bit curious to understand why?

We need to start hearing about it more often and I imagine we will.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You're still ignoring that.

On the other hand, the guy with the power to end it was the guy who got himself shot by ignoring the police and creating a dangerous situation by going into the car

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

I really have no sympathy for uppity Africans who do as they please.
OBEY or die eh? Deplorables are phascist phucks, every one.
DROP DEAD, Asswipe. It is called AUTHORITY. The Rule of Law. Necessary for any civilized society.

You obey your father. He is authority.

You obey the police office. He is authority.

Your father's authority is absolute.

You decide the correctness of the officer's actions in a court of law.

If you can't live in a civil society, get on the next plane the hell outta here back to Mombasa.

A civil society does not allow those in charge of enforcing laws to violate the civil rights of citizens.
That is what courts, judges and attorneys are there to decide.

No, you never voluntarily give up your civil rights.
Obeying authority is not giving up anything. Forcing a law officer to shoot you dead for creating a perceived threat to his person when you might have simply been detained, questioned, then let go is just plain stupid beyond all conception.

You go right on thinking you can act outside the law creating a perceived threat to their person and the police will keep shooting you. The cop is not there to die, risk his life or gamble that what you are reaching for is just a pack of gum.

Eventually we will run out of stupid jackholes like you.

You argued to just do what you are told no matter what you are told. No.

We are going to get to the point we are no longer expected to do that. We are going to change the way police officers are trained. They are going to know the line and to not cross it.
Keep dreaming. You really are an idiot.

Did the cops know that?...Were they just supposed to let him reach under the seat of the car where a weapon could be concealed?

This argument was covered already. Read the thread.
Don't GAF...The guy didn't comply, said nothing, walked away, then reached under the seat of his car....I wouldn't expect to not get shot under those circumstances.

You like the OP are making things up. Cowardly.

Forum List

Back