Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Why did the guy appear to be reaching for something in his car rather than simply slipping into the drivers seat?

He wasn't reaching for anything in the car. The cop had a hold of his shirt which dragged him downward.

And if he was reaching for something, then the cop could be the one dead now.

He had it fully in his control to be alive now had he simply complied with the police. If the police acted inappropriately, follow up afterword

AFAIK, he's still alive.

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.

Of course he did something illegal. The police were called to the scene and he ignored them and then put them in a death potential situation by going to his car where they didn't know what weapons he had

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Only you and your ilk will suffer with that philosophy.

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

In the past these two would still be out patrolling today.
Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by the cops all the time, yet we almost never hear about that.

Aren't you the least bit curious to understand why?

We need to start hearing about it more often and I imagine we will.
We heard about it......even convicted a cop for doing it....and Black Lives Matter was the most vocal about it...even tho the victim was a white woman...
View attachment 379110
and the fun part was, we never got to hear about her past to see if she was worthy of our empathy....

For some reason, when blacks get shot -- there is this need to demonize the person who was shot -- as if their humanity isn't enough...

Yes, BLM was the most vocal in condemning what happened there. Kinda dismisses the arguments of some.

You're getting closer. I was thinking they could have just knocked him down. But I know you're excited about shooting people in the back, so your confusion is understandable.
Reports are sketchy, but I think they tasered him to no avail

That would be an important detail. If that's the case, they definitely shouldn't have let him open the car door.

Why did the guy appear to be reaching for something in his car rather than simply slipping into the drivers seat?

He wasn't reaching for anything in the car. The cop had a hold of his shirt which dragged him downward.
^ Like Children ^

If I was a cop these days, I would be on a hair trigger.

If Blacks haven't learned to be extra polite and cooperative with all that has happened this year, they never will.

As usual, you want to blame the police and totally disband and reform THEM, while asking NOTHING of the actual cause of the problem!

SIMPLY COOPERATE WITH THE POLICE OFFICER.

What a novel idea.

He had it fully in his control to be alive now had he simply complied with the police. If the police acted inappropriately, follow up afterword

AFAIK, he's still alive.

That's just stupid. Of course he'd be alive if he complied with the police

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by the cops all the time, yet we almost never hear about that.

Well whites are 7X the populatoon but 1/5th the shootings by police and top 20 metro police forces are over 50% minorities so who is gunning for whom?
Doesn't change the fact that shootings of unarmed people who aren't black gets absolutely zero attention.

Yep. And shooting of blacks get attention no matter how stupid the black who gets shot is. It's about skin color. Period.

George Floyd was murdered. Others were not. But they are all treated the same based only on their black skin
And here's something else I want to put out there...

I hate comply-or-die culture as much as anyone...Even so, those are the rules of how to not get shot by the cops that we're operating under, and I sure don't want to get shot...So there you have it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

We need to start hearing about it more often and I imagine we will.
No we won't, because the goal is to whip up race animosity.....Always has been the goal.

You can believe what you want. It's not going to stop what is happening.
The only thing "happening" is the constant searching by your wacko media of stories like this to stat more rioting. Of the hundreds and thousands of encounters with criminals and police that occur every day, almost all of them take place without incident. But its hard to stoke fires without firewood and fuel so your wonderful media makes sure any black person who resists arrest is made into a liberal hero

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
You seriously expect the police in that situation to allow him to go into his car? What are you, an idiot?

There are options outside of filling his back full of holes and why shouldn't they have let him leave?
It has been determined in many precedent cases that when police make an “obedience directive” that you are required by law to comply. Soft soap theoretical morality peddling is not an exception.

No it hasn't been. A police officer is never allowed to violate your rights.
He is lawfully authorized to assess the situation and issue such an obedience directive. At that point what you think might be your rights have been vacated

No they haven't. Such as his right to remain silent never gets dismissed.

If a court determines the direction was without merit then you will prevail but in the mean time you expose yourself to great lawful peril

That's been the argument and what we are going to change.

You are as always speaking from an emotion standpoint as to what you feel should have happened based on what you feel did happen.

Our civil rights are not emotional. They are the basis of the country.

You know it is happening. You may not be happy about it but it is happening.

BE SURE to notify me when we get there.

And WHY in Gods name would I "not be happy about it?" Not be happy with what, a reduction in crime? A reduction in police brutality? In less people killed?

How does someone get so much SHIT stuffed into such a small mind as yours?

So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Kaz is making excuses for shooting him seven times, in the back, at point blank range, in front of his children. He claims the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

There's nothing at all wrong with him opening his door, unless he was going for a gun. If that's what the cops were worried bout, they should have never let him open the door. Kaz is just dancing. Anything to defend the home team.

When you say things like "in front of his children" you show that you're appealing to emotion, not logic.

Why did he defy cops in front of his children? What a terrible example that was

Well whites are 7X the populatoon but 1/5th the shootings by police and top 20 metro police forces are over 50% minorities so who is gunning for whom?
Doesn't change the fact that shootings of unarmed people who aren't black gets absolutely zero attention.

Yep. And shooting of blacks get attention no matter how stupid the black who gets shot is. It's about skin color. Period.

George Floyd was murdered. Others were not. But they are all treated the same based only on their black skin
blacks have it so easy and they have had it easy in this country for a long time -- we need to change that and stand up for real Americans....not these thug blacks....

I saw a young white child crying and wishing he was black because of how mistreated he was as a white child.....it was sad....

AFAIK, he's still alive.

That's just stupid. Of course he'd be alive if he complied with the police
Huh? I don't think he died. He's still alive.

You're getting closer. I was thinking they could have just knocked him down. But I know you're excited about shooting people in the back, so your confusion is understandable.
Reports are sketchy, but I think they tasered him to no avail

Why would they taser someone for breaking up a fight?
I don't know. I'm sure it's just another excuse, but as long we're iffin'.

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.

Of course he did something illegal. The police were called to the scene and he ignored them and then put them in a death potential situation by going to his car where they didn't know what weapons he had

You are making things up. There is zero indications he did anything illegal. He broke up a fight.

Forum List

Back