Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

Kaz is making excuses for shooting him seven times, in the back, at point blank range, in front of his children. He claims the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

There's nothing at all wrong with him opening his door, unless he was going for a gun. If that's what the cops were worried bout, they should have never let him open the door. Kaz is just dancing. Anything to defend the home team.

When you say things like "in front of his children" you show that you're appealing to emotion, not logic.

Why did he defy cops in front of his children? What a terrible example that was

Again, why was he not allowed to get in his car and leave?
I have no idea. I'm sure the investigation will get into that.

Listen, I know the white nationalists are strokin' it to fantasies of a race war. But it's not gonna fall out like that. It's not going to be racists against minorities. It's going to racists against the rest of us. And you will lose.

Negro, please.

If we wanted you gone, you'd be gone.

We tolerate you. Don't fool yourself into believing we really give a shit about whether or not you live or die, and definitely don't start acting like some tough little bitch behind your keyboard. We see it time and time again, the only time negroes and other people of color act as though they're tough is when they're in a pack. When faced with a larger group of whites who want to kill you, though, you'll scurry like cockroaches...

Yes it was. I've made the same mistake. Fortunately, I'm white, and I wasn't shot. Seven times. In the back. At point blank range. In front of my children. I was just handcuffed and arrested.
Did you turn your back on the cops and reach for something? Had you pegged for a wigger btw.

When you say things like "in front of his children" you show that you're appealing to emotion, not logic.

Absolutely. I'm trying to emphasize what deplorables are all about. The ugliest of the ugly.

Yes it was. I've made the same mistake. Fortunately, I'm white, and I wasn't shot. Seven times. In the back. At point blank range. In front of my children. I was just handcuffed and arrested.

More of your empty race whoring. A white guy doing what he did would have been shot too

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Only you and your ilk will suffer with that philosophy.

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

In the past these two would still be out patrolling today.
Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by the cops all the time, yet we almost never hear about that.

Aren't you the least bit curious to understand why?

We need to start hearing about it more often and I imagine we will.
No we won't, because the goal is to whip up race animosity.....Always has been the goal.

You can believe what you want. It's not going to stop what is happening.
The only thing "happening" is the constant searching by your wacko media of stories like this to stat more rioting. Of the hundreds and thousands of encounters with criminals and police that occur every day, almost all of them take place without incident. But its hard to stoke fires without firewood and fuel so your wonderful media makes sure any black person who resists arrest is made into a liberal hero

I wished I owned some media but I do not. Most do take place without incident. It does not excuse those that do.
There are those tasked with reviewing and ensuring proper procedures are maintained...its not you or me or your liberal propaganda machine. Do you want to see every drunk driver homicide or how about every shooting in Chicago each day?

Wrong. We are tasked with oversight of the government.

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
You seriously expect the police in that situation to allow him to go into his car? What are you, an idiot?

There are options outside of filling his back full of holes and why shouldn't they have let him leave?
It has been determined in many precedent cases that when police make an “obedience directive” that you are required by law to comply. Soft soap theoretical morality peddling is not an exception.

No it hasn't been. A police officer is never allowed to violate your rights.
He is lawfully authorized to assess the situation and issue such an obedience directive. At that point what you think might be your rights have been vacated

No they haven't. Such as his right to remain silent never gets dismissed.

If a court determines the direction was without merit then you will prevail but in the mean time you expose yourself to great lawful peril

That's been the argument and what we are going to change.

You are as always speaking from an emotion standpoint as to what you feel should have happened based on what you feel did happen.

Our civil rights are not emotional. They are the basis of the country.
He has the right to remain silent as to himself
If they saw another guy running away and they ask him “do you know who his is” then he is lawfully required to answer

So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Kaz is making excuses for shooting him seven times, in the back, at point blank range, in front of his children. He claims the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

There's nothing at all wrong with him opening his door, unless he was going for a gun. If that's what the cops were worried bout, they should have never let him open the door. Kaz is just dancing. Anything to defend the home team.

Because the police discovered that there was a warrant for his arrest...

When? How? He had no obligation to tell them anything. He had committed no crime.

Yes, he did. There was an open warrant out for his arrest which had absolutely nothing to do with this incident...

Doesn't matter. Comply with the cops, file a complaint later if they did something wrong

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.

Of course he did something illegal. The police were called to the scene and he ignored them and then put them in a death potential situation by going to his car where they didn't know what weapons he had

You are making things up. There is zero indications he did anything illegal. He broke up a fight.

Strawman. I said ignoring the cops was illegal. I didn't say he did anything illegal before that. Don't know

Ignoring the cop if he is giving you a command you are not legally required to follow is not illegal.

You know it is happening. You may not be happy about it but it is happening.

BE SURE to notify me when we get there.

And WHY in Gods name would I "not be happy about it?" Not be happy with what, a reduction in crime? A reduction in police brutality? In less people killed?

How does someone get so much SHIT stuffed into such a small mind as yours?

You seem to be defending police brutality and then claim you are against it.

No one is for police brutality. Just saying that in probably 99% of the cases, it starts with the suspect not COOPERATING WITH THE OFFICER.

When? How? He had no obligation to tell them anything. He had committed no crime.

And how do you know he "committed no crime?"

He did defy the police

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.
So they should have shot the thug before he got to the door?

You're getting closer. I was thinking they could have just knocked him down. But I know you're excited about shooting people in the back, so your confusion is understandable.
No no no.....do a reverse spinning kick like Chuck Norris, then a judo chop when he grabs his gun to knock it on the ground, followed by a Figure 4 leglock to tap him into submission
No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.
How the FUCK do you know?

So tell us, what did he do that was illegal?
I don't know. I wasn't there. Again, tell how you know he did nothing illegal.
All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by the cops all the time, yet we almost never hear about that.

We need to start hearing about it more often and I imagine we will.
No we won't, because the goal is to whip up race animosity.....Always has been the goal.

You can believe what you want. It's not going to stop what is happening.
The only thing "happening" is the constant searching by your wacko media of stories like this to stat more rioting. Of the hundreds and thousands of encounters with criminals and police that occur every day, almost all of them take place without incident. But its hard to stoke fires without firewood and fuel so your wonderful media makes sure any black person who resists arrest is made into a liberal hero

I wished I owned some media but I do not. Most do take place without incident. It does not excuse those that do.
There are those tasked with reviewing and ensuring proper procedures are maintained...its not you or me or your liberal propaganda machine. Do you want to see every drunk driver homicide or how about every shooting in Chicago each day?

Wrong. We are tasked with oversight of the government.
Not when all the information is one-sided and biased for you to review

Yes, he did. There was an open warrant out for his arrest which had absolutely nothing to do with this incident...

He had committed no crime in breaking up a fight. He is free to leave.

You seriously expect the police in that situation to allow him to go into his car? What are you, an idiot?

There are options outside of filling his back full of holes and why shouldn't they have let him leave?
It has been determined in many precedent cases that when police make an “obedience directive” that you are required by law to comply. Soft soap theoretical morality peddling is not an exception.

He is lawfully authorized to assess the situation and issue such an obedience directive. At that point what you think might be your rights have been vacated

If a court determines the direction was without merit then you will prevail but in the mean time you expose yourself to great lawful peril

You are as always speaking from an emotion standpoint as to what you feel should have happened based on what you feel did happen.

Your “civil tights” do not vacate the law not lawful directives

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

Of course he did something illegal. The police were called to the scene and he ignored them and then put them in a death potential situation by going to his car where they didn't know what weapons he had

You are making things up. There is zero indications he did anything illegal. He broke up a fight.

Strawman. I said ignoring the cops was illegal. I didn't say he did anything illegal before that. Don't know

Ignoring the cop if he is giving you a command you are not legally required to follow is not illegal.
Name it.

And how do you know he "committed no crime?"

He did defy the police

He broke up a fight. That is not illegal. He is then free to leave.

Your “civil tights” do not vacate the law not lawful directives

"lawful".

Depends. That may or may not be true. That you think it's always true proves you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Generally, you can refuse to answer questions or refuse to be searched, but you cannot simply walk away and ignore them if they are ordering you to stop.

You can only walk away if they do not issue such an order

Did you turn your back on the cops and reach for something?

Yeah, I did, in fact. But, as I said - I'm white, so they gave me the benefit of the doubt.

And hey - I get it. Most white people (myself included) have a base fear of large angry black men. Those people shouldn't be cops.

Had you pegged for a wigger btw.

A wigger? Is this another white nationalist term?

Well whites are 7X the populatoon but 1/5th the shootings by police and top 20 metro police forces are over 50% minorities so who is gunning for whom?
Doesn't change the fact that shootings of unarmed people who aren't black gets absolutely zero attention.

Yep. And shooting of blacks get attention no matter how stupid the black who gets shot is. It's about skin color. Period.

George Floyd was murdered. Others were not. But they are all treated the same based only on their black skin
And here's something else I want to put out there...

I hate comply-or-die culture as much as anyone...Even so, those are the rules of how to not get shot by the cops that we're operating under, and I sure don't want to get shot...So there you have it.

I know what you're saying, but it's a very dangerous job for cops too. There are no easy answers. A lot of widows out there. The system has to be you comply with cops and follow up later when they are wrong.

The problem are the Democrat police union contracts that prevent cops with a pattern from being disciplined. Like the cop who murdered George Floyd
Cop unions aren't any different from any other....They make it nearly impossible to get rid of the incompetent and the malignant....Every "public servant" union needs to be abolished.

Floyd wasn't murdered...He OD-ed.

Forum List

Back