Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

He had committed no crime in breaking up a fight. He is free to leave.

Not quite.

IN almost every jurisdiction in this country, placing your hand on another can be considered assault. The cops will only arrest someone for that, though, if the person who was grabbed insists on it, and then it's almost never prosecuted.

But, technically, if you grab someone to break up a fight you've committed a crime. I worked as a bouncer here a few years back, and was arrested for assault because I broke up fights. Not once was I charged with a crime...

Listen, I know the white nationalists are strokin' it to fantasies of a race war. But it's not gonna fall out like that. It's not going to be racists against minorities. It's going to racists against the rest of us. And you will lose.

Negro, please.

If we wanted you gone, you'd be gone.

We tolerate you. Don't fool yourself into believing we really give a shit about whether or not you live or die, and definitely don't start acting like some tough little bitch behind your keyboard. We see it time and time again, the only time negroes and other people of color act as though they're tough is when they're in a pack. When faced with a larger group of whites who want to kill you, though, you'll scurry like cockroaches...
Wow, that's really disgusting!

He was a suspect in another crime. We know this because there was a warrant issued for his arrest. Once the police found out who he was, and that there was a warrant for his arrest, his involvement in breaking up a fight became secondary.

You need to educate yourself on how warrants work. There was not even the slightest chance of the police letting him go...
And you need to provide evidence backing such claims.

Sorry, Ace, once again, you show a dangerous ignorance of reality. It's not up to YOU to decide you committed no crime. It's not up to YOU to decide you are free to leave. The police officer decides that, and HE will tell you if you are free to leave and when.

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.

Of course he did something illegal. The police were called to the scene and he ignored them and then put them in a death potential situation by going to his car where they didn't know what weapons he had

You are making things up. There is zero indications he did anything illegal. He broke up a fight.

Strawman. I said ignoring the cops was illegal. I didn't say he did anything illegal before that. Don't know

Ignoring the cop if he is giving you a command you are not legally required to follow is not illegal.
Name it.

Name what? The Constitution? The Bill of Rights? Why do you think police forces pay out millions and millions in settlements every year?

So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.

Of course he did something illegal. The police were called to the scene and he ignored them and then put them in a death potential situation by going to his car where they didn't know what weapons he had

You are making things up. There is zero indications he did anything illegal. He broke up a fight.

Strawman. I said ignoring the cops was illegal. I didn't say he did anything illegal before that. Don't know

Ignoring the cop if he is giving you a command you are not legally required to follow is not illegal.

Depends. That may or may not be true. That you think it's always true proves you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

No, it's always true.

Generally, you can refuse to answer questions or refuse to be searched, but you cannot simply walk away and ignore them if they are ordering you to stop.

You can only walk away if they do not issue such an order

You indeed can if they can't state a reason for holding you. Even those who tell you to not just leave will tell you to ask over and over "Am I free to leave"? If not "why not"?

If they can not state a reason for holding you, you can leave.

All of the riots and looting unchecked are further understood by the criminal element that they can get away with more and more lawbreaking and it’s turning out poorly for the dummies

Only you and your ilk will suffer with that philosophy.

Hardly. There is a news story every day now where a police officer is being held accountable for actions that he would have got a pass in the past.

In the past these two would still be out patrolling today.
Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by the cops all the time, yet we almost never hear about that.

Aren't you the least bit curious to understand why?
Well whites are 7X the populatoon but 1/5th the shootings by police and top 20 metro police forces are over 50% minorities so who is gunning for whom?
Doesn't change the fact that shootings of unarmed people who aren't black gets absolutely zero attention.

Yep. And shooting of blacks get attention no matter how stupid the black who gets shot is. It's about skin color. Period.

George Floyd was murdered. Others were not. But they are all treated the same based only on their black skin
And here's something else I want to put out there...

I hate comply-or-die culture as much as anyone...Even so, those are the rules of how to not get shot by the cops that we're operating under, and I sure don't want to get shot...So there you have it.

I know what you're saying, but it's a very dangerous job for cops too. There are no easy answers. A lot of widows out there. The system has to be you comply with cops and follow up later when they are wrong.

The problem are the Democrat police union contracts that prevent cops with a pattern from being disciplined. Like the cop who murdered George Floyd
Cop unions aren't any different from any other....They make it nearly impossible to get rid of the incompetent and the malignant....Every "public servant" union needs to be abolished.

Floyd wasn't murdered...He OD-ed.

Work to defund them if you don't like them. That's your perogative.

Anyone who kneels on a dying man until he dies he is going to get charge arrested and charged.

Kaz is making excuses for shooting him seven times, in the back, at point blank range, in front of his children. He claims the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

There's nothing at all wrong with him opening his door, unless he was going for a gun. If that's what the cops were worried bout, they should have never let him open the door. Kaz is just dancing. Anything to defend the home team.

When you say things like "in front of his children" you show that you're appealing to emotion, not logic.

Why did he defy cops in front of his children? What a terrible example that was

Again, why was he not allowed to get in his car and leave?

Because the police discovered that there was a warrant for his arrest...

When? How? He had no obligation to tell them anything. He had committed no crime.

Yes, he did. There was an open warrant out for his arrest which had absolutely nothing to do with this incident...

That's what the cops had to sort out. Being in the middle of a fight is clearly probable cause

Breaking up a fight is not illegal. The police are not providing any sort of alternative situation. They do when it tends to exonerate them. They don't when it doesn't.

Depends. That may or may not be true. That you think it's always true proves you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

No, it's always true.

Generally, you can refuse to answer questions or refuse to be searched, but you cannot simply walk away and ignore them if they are ordering you to stop.

You can only walk away if they do not issue such an order

You indeed can if they can't state a reason for holding you. Even those who tell you to not just leave will tell you to ask over and over "Am I free to leave"? If not "why not"?

If they can not state a reason for holding you, you can leave.
You are painfully stupid and misinformed. Seriously!

Pass. The. George. Floyd. Justice. In. Policing. Act.

And hold these officers accountable for the failure to use non-lethal force.

This has to stop!!!

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
You seriously expect the police in that situation to allow him to go into his car? What are you, an idiot?

There are options outside of filling his back full of holes and why shouldn't they have let him leave?
It has been determined in many precedent cases that when police make an “obedience directive” that you are required by law to comply. Soft soap theoretical morality peddling is not an exception.

No it hasn't been. A police officer is never allowed to violate your rights.
He is lawfully authorized to assess the situation and issue such an obedience directive. At that point what you think might be your rights have been vacated

No they haven't. Such as his right to remain silent never gets dismissed.

If a court determines the direction was without merit then you will prevail but in the mean time you expose yourself to great lawful peril

That's been the argument and what we are going to change.

You are as always speaking from an emotion standpoint as to what you feel should have happened based on what you feel did happen.

Our civil rights are not emotional. They are the basis of the country.
Your “civil tights” do not vacate the law not lawful directives

"lawful".
Orders from a law enforcement officer. It’s not street court where the merits are debated

Orders from a law enforcement officer must be lawful for someone to have to obey them.

It along with his lying is why Brian Encinia was fired in the Sandra Bland case. She had no requirement to follow an order he had no right to demand of her.

Name what? The Constitution? The Bill of Rights? Why do you think police forces pay out millions and millions in settlements every year?
Can ONE of you Lefty Asswipes EVER stop being a child?

NAME THE ORDER A COP MIGHT GIVE YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO FOLLOW.

Or are you like Biden unable to remember from one minute to the next what bullshit you claimed?

He also had this as his cover page on Facebook -- which is what most top level Antifa lieutenants have on their page to show they hate cops...View attachment 379033
Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
This isn't the Wild West genius ....

And yet that is what some seem to want. All the same, nothing has changed. Shooting a man in the back is cowardly.

So you should wait until he turns around and puts a few rounds in you?
No such thing as fair in a life or death situation.

With what? One of the kids happy meal toys?

We dont know if there was a gun or not.
But that cop didnt know either....

If you're using that line of reasoning to justify the shooting, then the police would be justified in shooting just about everyone they come in contact with. Run a stop sign? You might have a gun. Jaywalking? You might have a gun.

How stupid...
IF they refused to obey orders when police have detained them, they should be shot...

If we shoot more of these darkies -- maybe the other darkies will know their place...

That is how policing use to work back when this country was great -- we don't shoot darkies enough.....

Trump should campaign on that, but obviously, he shouldn't call them darkies -- because of democrat political correctness...

So, no link to the guy's Facebook page with that Antifa cover photo?

Didn't think so...
He hates police....he also had an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence....
View attachment 379043

This guy deserved what he got.....his kids will be better off without him, maybe he has some life insurance money he can leave them when he dies....
Say he is wanted. Wanted for a few things. So he decides to not care when the police approach him. Most people will comply. Why? Because extra charges from the approach to the actual arrest can occur. Which means more time. We will see what happened soon enough.

Which might have been the case if the cops hadn't decided to fill his back full of holes.

Had he complied it would never have happened.
Would you do the same if a cop told you to stop?

Anecdotal answers hold little sway but you asked.

My son and his girlfriend was moving one day. They were riding in the back of the truck with some of their stuff because three people were already up front (perfectly legal in WV). I was on my way to meet them to help them unload when he calls me and tells me they were just pulled over. It was around 3 blocks from the house they were moving to.

I drive up and they have the drivers, drivers license and were asking my son and his girlfriend for theirs. I asked the officer why. He said they were stopped for riding in the back of a truck. I told them that is not illegal and told my son and his girlfriend that they didn't have to do anything.

I quickly pulled a news article on the subject. The officer then said "well, we wanted to make sure they were being safe". I asked if they were riding in an unsafe, unlawful manner? "The officer said they were not". I asked the officer to give the driver back his drivers license and let them go on their way, that they had no reason to stop them.

After some discussion among themselves they did.

So yes, I would. They were out fishing. That needs to stop.

Forum List

Back