Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Name what? The Constitution? The Bill of Rights? Why do you think police forces pay out millions and millions in settlements every year?
Can ONE of you Lefty Asswipes EVER stop being a child?

NAME THE ORDER A COP MIGHT GIVE YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO FOLLOW.

Or are you like Biden unable to remember from one minute to the next what bullshit you claimed?

Brian Encinia ordered Sandra Bland to put out her cigarette. He went ballistic when she did not and got himself fired.

Cities have to pay out millions and millions every year for the officers violations of people's civil rights.
Huh? Link? You have a civil right to smoke?

If Democrats cared about these “black lives”, they would do press conferences and get on CNN and tell blacks to obey cops and to wait to get their day in court.
That's what civilized people do. Unfortunately they've been taught to argue, fight and debate with authorities. They deserve the culture they've created for themselves. Cops should just drive on by when it is black on black crime.
Yup, I’m beginning to think the left is correct, just remove all police presence from black neighborhoods and do not try to help any black people. Let them kill each other off.

I believe the cop will be fine.....the black guy had a criminal record and he probably said some bad things on his instagram page about police -- so that helps make the shooting more justified.

No, it doesn't.Do you seriously want to rely on "probably said bad things on his Instagram page" as justification for shooting the guy? That's just about the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen on USMB, and I've seen some pretty retarded shit here...

The cop probably followed the guy on Twitter and was aware of his shady past...

You're either retarded or you're on drugs. That can be the only explanation for the level of idiocy present in your posts...
He was shot in the back....there is no autopsy because he is still alive.....you would know that if you read the link
With any luck there'll be an autopsy soon. Hell, why wait till he's dead?
I mean you can pray for his death if that will make you feel better
I would no more pray for his death than I would for his life. He lives about 7,000 miles away from me. Now, if he were my neighbor ...
7000 miles huh? Like near Moscow?
Something like that. It's not a secret. Are you black? I ask because your math skills are a bit like IM2's judging from a previous post.
Something like that. It's not a secret. Are you black? I ask because your math skills are a bit like IM2's judging from a previous post
You obviously did the arithmetic.
You only made my point stronger and your own more retarded, dope.
So yes then?
So yes then?
It's lirrelevant to anything, tard.
Unfortunately, blacks don't do well at all in math, so if you are trying to make a point about blacks and murder, indeed it is. Black lives may matter, but they do not to blacks who seem to think they don't kill mostly other thugs at grossly disproportionate rates..
Unfortunately, blacks don't do well at all in math, so if you are trying to make a point about blacks and murder, indeed it is. Black lives may matter, but they do not to blacks who seem to think they don't kill mostly other thugs at grossly disproportionate rates.
I made the point that you are a lying, racist moron. You continue to prove me correct.

He had committed no crime in breaking up a fight. He is free to leave.

Sorry, Ace, once again, you show a dangerous ignorance of reality. It's not up to YOU to decide you committed no crime. It's not up to YOU to decide you are free to leave. The police officer decides that, and HE will tell you if you are free to leave and when.

Unless he can state a reason for legally detaining you, you can leave.
WRONG. You can ASK an officer if you can leave or if you are being detained. Otherwise he will TELL you. If you are being detained, then you can ask if you may know the reason. I guarantee you no cop is going to refuse to give you a reason.

And if he can't you can leave. Unfortunately we see this happen.

So are you going to decide you are an expert on the law and argue with the cop he cannot legally detail you for whatever reason?

He can legally detain me but he has to be able to state a reason.

I hope so.

You can try arguing that it isn't a lawful reason. Better still, after the arrest, call your attorney and fill charges of illegal detainment.

Poor people do not have an attorney. Poor people do not get a fair shake with the public defender route. That also becomes expensive for the taxpayer. It's far cheaper for a police officer to abide by the law.

I hope you just tell the cop FU, you're leaving, then run and try to jump in your car and leave.

Now left with no argument you are just ranting.

Right or wrong, like it or not, the police officer IS the authority when present and you WILL do what he asks.

You can protest it in court or get a cap in your ass.

Wrong.

I believe the cop will be fine.....the black guy had a criminal record and he probably said some bad things on his instagram page about police -- so that helps make the shooting more justified.

No, it doesn't.Do you seriously want to rely on "probably said bad things on his Instagram page" as justification for shooting the guy? That's just about the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen on USMB, and I've seen some pretty retarded shit here...

The cop probably followed the guy on Twitter and was aware of his shady past...

You're either retarded or you're on drugs. That can be the only explanation for the level of idiocy present in your posts...
He was shot in the back....there is no autopsy because he is still alive.....you would know that if you read the link
With any luck there'll be an autopsy soon. Hell, why wait till he's dead?
I mean you can pray for his death if that will make you feel better
I would no more pray for his death than I would for his life. He lives about 7,000 miles away from me. Now, if he were my neighbor ...
7000 miles huh? Like near Moscow?
Something like that. It's not a secret. Are you black? I ask because your math skills are a bit like IM2's judging from a previous post.
Something like that. It's not a secret. Are you black? I ask because your math skills are a bit like IM2's judging from a previous post
You obviously did the arithmetic.
You only made my point stronger and your own more retarded, dope.
So yes then?
So yes then?
It's lirrelevant to anything, tard.
Unfortunately, blacks don't do well at all in math, so if you are trying to make a point about blacks and murder, indeed it is. Black lives may matter, but they do not to blacks who seem to think they don't kill mostly other thugs at grossly disproportionate rates..
Unfortunately, blacks don't do well at all in math, so if you are trying to make a point about blacks and murder, indeed it is. Black lives may matter, but they do not to blacks who seem to think they don't kill mostly other thugs at grossly disproportionate rates.
I made the point that you are a lying, racist moron. You continue to prove me correct.
You made no point so you cannot possibly be correct. The real world is not for snowflakes. They don't last long.

Name what? The Constitution? The Bill of Rights? Why do you think police forces pay out millions and millions in settlements every year?

NAME THE ORDER A COP MIGHT GIVE YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO FOLLOW.

Or are you like Biden unable to remember from one minute to the next what bullshit you claimed?

Brian Encinia ordered Sandra Bland to put out her cigarette. He went ballistic when she did not and got himself fired.

Cities have to pay out millions and millions every year for the officers violations of people's civil rights.

You can try and spin it however you like. The officer was fired and Bland's family got a large settlement.

When you've got cops surrounding you with guns, you don't ignore their orders and reach into your car to possibly access a firearm. They will shoot you.

Cops want to go home at night. They should not have to give the benefit of the doubt to very stupid, unpredictable people.
8⁸91

Sorry, Ace, once again, you show a dangerous ignorance of reality. It's not up to YOU to decide you committed no crime. It's not up to YOU to decide you are free to leave. The police officer decides that, and HE will tell you if you are free to leave and when.

Unless he can state a reason for legally detaining you, you can leave.
WRONG. You can ASK an officer if you can leave or if you are being detained. Otherwise he will TELL you. If you are being detained, then you can ask if you may know the reason. I guarantee you no cop is going to refuse to give you a reason.

And if he can't you can leave. Unfortunately we see this happen.

So are you going to decide you are an expert on the law and argue with the cop he cannot legally detail you for whatever reason?

I hope so.

You can try arguing that it isn't a lawful reason. Better still, after the arrest, call your attorney and fill charges of illegal detainment.

Poor people do not have an attorney. Poor people do not get a fair shake with the public defender route. That also becomes expensive for the taxpayer. It's far cheaper for a police officer to abide by the law.

I hope you just tell the cop FU, you're leaving, then run and try to jump in your car and leave.

Now left with no argument you are just ranting.

Right or wrong, like it or not, the police officer IS the authority when present and you WILL do what he asks.

You can protest it in court or get a cap in your ass.

Wrong.
Not all poor people diss cops trying to break up a family situation before the complainent is murdered.

And if he can't you can leave.
Can't WHAT? Give you a reason? If he can't give you a reason, then he will probably tell you to just go. You're not free to leave until he says so. He has the gun and the licence to use it as he sees fit. You want to argue with or defy him, that's on you.

How about jaywalking. He can charge you with anything he likes.

Poor people do not have an attorney.
You have a right to legal counsel.

Poor people do not get a fair shake with the public defender route.
That comes after the arrest. The attorney works for a living. Better attorneys charge more, just like better football players. If you don't like your attorney, go out and find a better one. The Public defender is working for free.

You can't fight it in court? Or you can't get a cap in your ass. I guarantee you can get both. I hope you smart mouth the cop and get the latter. You seem to be missing one vital fact:

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

IT NEVER WILL BE.

GROWN-UPS LEARN TO DEAL WITH THAT.

WHINY BABIES CRY AND STOMP THEIR FEET.

You can try and spin it however you like. The officer was fired and Bland's family got a large settlement.
It was stupid of the police department to settle and give them that money, they didn’t kill her, she committed suicide.
Moral of the story is, blacks are encouraged to break the law and have run ins with police. Then disobey police and act like it’s all about racism. If you end up dead from suicide by cop, or in this case just suicide, then your family can hit the jackpot.

Yes, and the question is whether they had a legal right to stop him.
Dont play Perry Mason with us because you dont have enough information to go on

just the usual allegations that usually fall apart when all the facts come out

The idea that there was or could have been a weapon exists soley in your biased imagination.
BLOW ME, dickwad. Your comment is about 10 floors below stupid to the point of surpassing incredulity that any conscious person could even offer it with a straight face.
BLOW ME, dickwad. Your comment is about 10 floors below stupid to the point of surpassing incredulity that any conscious person could even offer it with a straight face
Yet you still imagined it. Go figure.
That's the real problem here. That people, including LE, tend to believe or imagine the worst when observing black folks.

So what?

It was stupid of the police department to settle and give them that money, they didn’t kill her, she committed suicide.
Moral of the story is, blacks are encouraged to break the law and have run ins with police. Then disobey police and act like it’s all about racism. If you end up dead from suicide by cop, or in this case just suicide, then your family can hit the jackpot.
Last I checked, so far just from GoFundMe, the Floyd Family had already benefited by 21 million.

Best thing George ever did for anyone.

Last I checked, so far just from GoFundMe, the Floyd Family had already benefited by 21 million.

Best thing George ever did for anyone.
And these same people criticize the Wall organization for paying its founder 1/100 that amount.

TV 9 news blubbered for first 30 minutes about black equality bullshit and then finally got to 3 police officers in PG getting shot with an AK47.
Black Bullets Don’t Matter

He also had this as his cover page on Facebook -- which is what most top level Antifa lieutenants have on their page to show they hate cops...View attachment 379033
Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,
This isn't the Wild West genius ....

And yet that is what some seem to want. All the same, nothing has changed. Shooting a man in the back is cowardly.

So you should wait until he turns around and puts a few rounds in you?
No such thing as fair in a life or death situation.

With what? One of the kids happy meal toys?

We dont know if there was a gun or not.
But that cop didnt know either....

If you're using that line of reasoning to justify the shooting, then the police would be justified in shooting just about everyone they come in contact with. Run a stop sign? You might have a gun. Jaywalking? You might have a gun.

How stupid...
IF they refused to obey orders when police have detained them, they should be shot...

If we shoot more of these darkies -- maybe the other darkies will know their place...

That is how policing use to work back when this country was great -- we don't shoot darkies enough.....

Trump should campaign on that, but obviously, he shouldn't call them darkies -- because of democrat political correctness...

So, no link to the guy's Facebook page with that Antifa cover photo?

Didn't think so...
He hates police....he also had an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence....
View attachment 379043

This guy deserved what he got.....his kids will be better off without him, maybe he has some life insurance money he can leave them when he dies....
Say he is wanted. Wanted for a few things. So he decides to not care when the police approach him. Most people will comply. Why? Because extra charges from the approach to the actual arrest can occur. Which means more time. We will see what happened soon enough.

Which might have been the case if the cops hadn't decided to fill his back full of holes.

Had he complied it would never have happened.
Would you do the same if a cop told you to stop?

Anecdotal answers hold little sway but you asked.

My son and his girlfriend was moving one day. They were riding in the back of the truck with some of their stuff because three people were already up front (perfectly legal in WV). I was on my way to meet them to help them unload when he calls me and tells me they were just pulled over. It was around 3 blocks from the house they were moving to.

I drive up and they have the drivers, drivers license and were asking my son and his girlfriend for theirs. I asked the officer why. He said they were stopped for riding in the back of a truck. I told them that is not illegal and told my son and his girlfriend that they didn't have to do anything.

I quickly pulled a news article on the subject. The officer then said "well, we wanted to make sure they were being safe". I asked if they were riding in an unsafe, unlawful manner? "The officer said they were not". I asked the officer to give the driver back his drivers license and let them go on their way, that they had no reason to stop them.

After some discussion among themselves they did.

So yes, I would. They were out fishing. That needs to stop.

Your story is nice and all but you didnt answer the question.
Would you act the same way as the guy who got perforated or not?
Or if you like we can use your story ...would you advise your child to be combative with the cop that pulled them over?

Right. Don't do that. If you need to reach for something, ask the cops permission. Unless you want to get shot

I would say 99% of people stopped don't ask for permission when they reach for their registration.

They either get it before the cop comes or they get it when the cop says let me see your license and registration.

Though that has nothing do do with this case where the guy ignored the cops then reached into his car. Sadly you excuse the guy who could have avoided the incident and blame cops who didn't want to get shot

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.

Of course he did something illegal. The police were called to the scene and he ignored them and then put them in a death potential situation by going to his car where they didn't know what weapons he had

You are making things up. There is zero indications he did anything illegal. He broke up a fight.

Strawman. I said ignoring the cops was illegal. I didn't say he did anything illegal before that. Don't know

Ignoring the cop if he is giving you a command you are not legally required to follow is not illegal.
Name it.

You keep changing the topic. Try to focus on one thing

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

Kaz is making excuses for shooting him seven times, in the back, at point blank range, in front of his children. He claims the cops thought he was reaching for a gun.

There's nothing at all wrong with him opening his door, unless he was going for a gun. If that's what the cops were worried bout, they should have never let him open the door. Kaz is just dancing. Anything to defend the home team.

When you say things like "in front of his children" you show that you're appealing to emotion, not logic.

Why did he defy cops in front of his children? What a terrible example that was

Again, why was he not allowed to get in his car and leave?

Because the police discovered that there was a warrant for his arrest...

When? How? He had no obligation to tell them anything. He had committed no crime.

Yes, he did. There was an open warrant out for his arrest which had absolutely nothing to do with this incident...

That's what the cops had to sort out. Being in the middle of a fight is clearly probable cause

Breaking up a fight is not illegal. The police are not providing any sort of alternative situation. They do when it tends to exonerate them. They don't when it doesn't.

And if the cops did something wrong, then he should follow up later. Not ignore them and put them in a life threatening situation by going into his car where they can't see what's going on

Forum List

Back