another black man shot by an off duty cop

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

hmm off deputy cop says black man cut through traffic and jumped on his car and at some point there was altercation were the black man ripped a whipper off the car and beat windows. he is claimng the black dude was hostile so he shot him. investigation is on.

hmm off deputy cop says black man cut through traffic and jumped on his car and at some point there was altercation were the black man ripped a whipper off the car and beat windows. he is claimng the black dude was hostile so he shot him. investigation is on.
Well if somebody jumped on my car and then starts beating on the window with something, I would probably shoot him, too. Sounds like he should walk.

Well if somebody jumped on my car and then starts beating on the window with something, I would probably shoot him, too. Sounds like he should walk.
same her,. but the blacks are portiest the thing yet again. they dont think beationg onthe windows is hostel.

Sunday, Hawkins said she had no idea if the deputy was suspended over the incident.

She is the police chief but has no idea whether he was suspended or not? This is why people don't believe a word the cops say any longer.

Sunday, Hawkins said she had no idea if the deputy was suspended over the incident.

She is the police chief but has no idea whether he was suspended or not? This is why people don't believe a word the cops say any longer.

Really don't matter whether you believe them of not, just follow their orders, don't attack them, and live.

Probably doesn't want to speak of what was or was not done, by the Sheriff's Department, as Chief of Police has no authority over the County Sheriff's Department.

1641780892091.png

Probably doesn't want to speak of what was or was not done, by the Sheriff's Department, as Chief of Police has no authority over the County Sheriff's Department.

Then say "That is not something I can address at this moment". She knew whether or not he has been suspended but decided to lie about it.

Then say "That is not something I can address at this moment". She knew whether or not he has been suspended but decided to lie about it.
Write her a letter. I doubt you have authority over the Chief of Police or Sheriff. You are aware, no doubt that North Carolina, like TN is a stand your ground state. This guy just happened to be a Sheriff's Deputy. He wasn't in uniform, and it wasn't even his duty weapon. Where he works, or what he even does for a living, really has little to do with it. It could have been anybody. You don't even have to have a license to carry in TN. It is very dangerous to run up and attack somebody's car with them and their family in it, here. Road rage could get you dead. The deputy told the policeman, he was protecting his family. At that moment, he was just a private citizen with his personal firearm, like me or most of the people I know.

Write her a letter. I doubt you have authority over the Chief of Police or Sheriff. You are aware, no doubt that North Carolina, like TN is a stand your ground state. This guy just happened to be a Sheriff's Deputy. He wasn't in uniform, and it wasn't even his duty weapon. Where he works, or what he even does for a living, really has little to do with it. It could have been anybody. You don't even have to have a license to carry in TN. It is very dangerous to run up and attack somebody's car with them and their family in it, here. Road rage could get you dead. The deputy told the policeman, he was protecting his family. At that moment, he was just a private citizen with his personal firearm, like me or most of the people I know.

Again, a reply that does nothing to address what I said.

A crazed guy jumps on a cop's a car, attacks and threatened the cops with violence, and gets shot by the cop protecting himself; not sure where the controversy is here. Pretty open and shut case.

Not me, guns are loud and scary. I'd piss on his leg first to establish dominance, then hold out my hand like I had some food in it. Once he starts sniffing my hand curiously, I'd pet him to gain his trust. Then I'd slip a leash on him.

It always helps to carry some kibble treats in your car just for things occasions like that.

Seems like you’re straining to find something to criticize the cops for, since you know this is a BS protest.

Again, a reply that does nothing to address what I said.
You don't get it. Look at it like he worked at Kroger. Would she know or say if Kroger laid him off? It was not germane. The story was from Fayetteville, if it was an off duty MP would she automatically know if he were relieved of duty back at the post?
Or do you just have something against police?

Forum List

Back