Another Black shot in the head and murdered this weekend in St. Louis

Then I went into a field that supposedly Black people werent smart enough to be in and blew everyone out of the water. Theres nothing that can stop you but your own mind or your body.
Translation: blacks who dont succeed have only themselves to blame
This is true and why so many of the people I mentor go on to become successful. Just because we Blacks have more obstacles like racism to overcome doesnt mean you should lay down and allow whites to win. Yes you will have to out work whites and their white privilege. Yes you will have to be 10x better than a white person but a Black man that wont quit is the most powerful force on this planet.
I actually don't disagree with you sans your last sentence. But we all have obstacles to overcome.
We have the same obstacles plus racism and slavery induced generational dysfunctionality.
Not true. Women have obstacles. My parents came here with nothing and didn't speak the language. They had obstacles. Fat people have obstacles. Ugly people. Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white?

The racism and slavery/Jim Crow induced generational dysfunctional shit storm is true. I didn't realize how true until I went to college but that is mostly driven by Democrats IMO. They were the party of slavery, Jim Crow and for the past 30 years have run inner cities. I was like 10 when Boyz n the Hood came out. Not much has changed for the black community since then. But you keep voting for the same party? I used to as well but now I am shifting to the Republicans. I am a registered Independent and have always been.
Question.....

What can Trump do to address systemic police corruption?

Let's take what happened to the president of the Toronto Raptors...where an Alameda sheriffs deputy blatantly lied and tried to claim he was assaulted by Masai Ujiri...

At the time, the cop knew he had body cam footage as well as 4 or 5 other cameras recording it but he was confident enough that he would be believed that he still went forward with it....and then he was backed up by the department until they later had no choice but to dismiss charges...that cop wasn't fired, he wasn't suspended....

The sheriff of Alameda isn't a democrat liberal -- he is an alt-right conservative who loves militarized policing -- so how would you think Trump should address that kind of systemic police corruption if at all??

Because I guarantee you when people start to vote these types of people out -- it won't be "conservatives" joining them....the conservatives will be the ones backing these sheriffs.....so is Trump's solution more of the same or something else?
Toronto is in Canada? Democrats in Minny knew all about Chauvin and just let him slide. Is that Trump's fault?
It happened in Oakland...but its ok if you want to pretend you have no idea where Alameda county is...

Trust me...if it was an NBA president who refused to wear a mask and was roughed up by police because of it -- you would know all about him.....

Whenever I present real life situations to you cucks and ask for solutions, yall always act obtuse and feign ignorance -- because solutions isn't what you want -- just racist white aggrievement to obfusicate anything that would be a solution....
I agree it is a problem. What are you talking about? Look, I am a Jew. Many hate Jews. I cannot stop them from hating Jews. It is life. I live with it. I can scream at you for days to not hate Jews. I can show you videos of the Holocaust. You won't care. Racists will always be around us.

You talk a lot of shit. But face to face you would not. Just saying...
Which one of these people is jewish??
View attachment 382684
The guy that has the ability to change his name and be just a regular white guy.
Yeah, but then he has to hide his true identity? Doesn't seem right. But you're correct they may. And then grin and bear it as people deride Jews.
Whats so hard about hiding your true identity if your Black? Oh yeah. People can still tell youre Black.
If Robert Williams of the Celtics sends an email do you know he is black? No.

If Bob Weinberg sends one, you know he is a Jew. Different but still have to face adversity. Based on my name I have faced antisemitism regularly. I just laugh it off. You get all emotional and whine like a bitch and act like a dick.
Email? No one sends an email to a job interview. You have to show up in person.
He keeps dancing around the point because he knows what the point is...he just doesn't want to admit it because it destroys all of the bullshit he been talking....
Pretty much. Its the same mantra with these clowns. They will say Jews faced racism and look at how successful they are. What they dont want to say is look at all the assistance Jews received from other europeans and that they never had their belief system dismantled in slavery for generations. What they dont want to admit is that even if all things were equal modern day Jews are just white people with the Hebrew religion.
Keep telling yourself that. Until you walk a mile in my shoes don't presume you know how that feels. Europeans still hate Jews.

"Europeans still hate Jews." - Show some proof of that... Europeans have a problem with Israeli illegal occupation in the west bank but not with Jews... Actually worked with many Jews in Europe, the only haters of Jews are the far right who are Trump fans too...
I am a Jew...I know. Anti semitims is hidden by the likes of you under anti Zionism.

Then I went into a field that supposedly Black people werent smart enough to be in and blew everyone out of the water. Theres nothing that can stop you but your own mind or your body.
This is true and why so many of the people I mentor go on to become successful. Just because we Blacks have more obstacles like racism to overcome doesnt mean you should lay down and allow whites to win. Yes you will have to out work whites and their white privilege. Yes you will have to be 10x better than a white person but a Black man that wont quit is the most powerful force on this planet.
I actually don't disagree with you sans your last sentence. But we all have obstacles to overcome.
We have the same obstacles plus racism and slavery induced generational dysfunctionality.
Not true. Women have obstacles. My parents came here with nothing and didn't speak the language. They had obstacles. Fat people have obstacles. Ugly people. Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white?

The racism and slavery/Jim Crow induced generational dysfunctional shit storm is true. I didn't realize how true until I went to college but that is mostly driven by Democrats IMO. They were the party of slavery, Jim Crow and for the past 30 years have run inner cities. I was like 10 when Boyz n the Hood came out. Not much has changed for the black community since then. But you keep voting for the same party? I used to as well but now I am shifting to the Republicans. I am a registered Independent and have always been.
Question.....

Let's take what happened to the president of the Toronto Raptors...where an Alameda sheriffs deputy blatantly lied and tried to claim he was assaulted by Masai Ujiri...

At the time, the cop knew he had body cam footage as well as 4 or 5 other cameras recording it but he was confident enough that he would be believed that he still went forward with it....and then he was backed up by the department until they later had no choice but to dismiss charges...that cop wasn't fired, he wasn't suspended....

The sheriff of Alameda isn't a democrat liberal -- he is an alt-right conservative who loves militarized policing -- so how would you think Trump should address that kind of systemic police corruption if at all??

Because I guarantee you when people start to vote these types of people out -- it won't be "conservatives" joining them....the conservatives will be the ones backing these sheriffs.....so is Trump's solution more of the same or something else?
Toronto is in Canada? Democrats in Minny knew all about Chauvin and just let him slide. Is that Trump's fault?
It happened in Oakland...but its ok if you want to pretend you have no idea where Alameda county is...

Trust me...if it was an NBA president who refused to wear a mask and was roughed up by police because of it -- you would know all about him.....

Whenever I present real life situations to you cucks and ask for solutions, yall always act obtuse and feign ignorance -- because solutions isn't what you want -- just racist white aggrievement to obfusicate anything that would be a solution....
I agree it is a problem. What are you talking about? Look, I am a Jew. Many hate Jews. I cannot stop them from hating Jews. It is life. I live with it. I can scream at you for days to not hate Jews. I can show you videos of the Holocaust. You won't care. Racists will always be around us.

View attachment 382684
Give me their names....you can tell I am a Jew by just seeing my name. Don't even have to see my face. Nice try, asshole. Trying to state that antisemitism doesn't exist.
Now tell me which one of these people is black??

View attachment 382688
Do you need their names and stuff?

Spoiler alert: They are all Jewish....
What if you don't have pictures? I send in a resume...you know immediately. Its different racism. You knew that and trolled anyway.
Since you keep dancing around the point, I will spell it out for you since you want to be purposely obtuse...

The topic is how police racially target people of color based on the fact, they can see them.....they don't have to see what their name is or do any further research.......therefore, the dehumanization of them kicks in instantly....

The reason why so many Jews in the past unfortunately decided to change their last name and do all they could to omit that they were Jewish -- was to avoid persecution...

Some fair-skinned blacks also had to do this, they had a term for it called "passing" -- meaning they could pass for white to avoid the TARGETED PERSECUTION against them..even tho there was a one-drop rule -- it meant nothing if you couldn't "SEE IT"

I am sure Tamir Rice wishes he could have "passed for white" that day when people called 911 and said a 20-something yr old black male had a gun in the park....because that call would have never been made...

View attachment 382692
Again, I don't disagree with you. What you don't get is you cannot force people not to be scared or racist. If they are they are. Wasn't Rice carrying a toy gun? When the black community has so much violence in it (due to Democrats) then police and white people will be nervous. Black people are nervous too.

I have a very good black friend. We were in Brockton for a basketball tourney. I said, dude I am nervous, is that racist? He said, no, I am nervous too.

So if we are nervous, so are cops. They are human beings too. How do you get them not to be nervous in your opinion.

Question.....

View attachment 382684
Give me their names....you can tell I am a Jew by just seeing my name. Don't even have to see my face. Nice try, asshole. Trying to state that antisemitism doesn't exist.

View attachment 382688

What if you don't have pictures? I send in a resume...you know immediately. Its different racism. You knew that and trolled anyway.
Since you keep dancing around the point, I will spell it out for you since you want to be purposely obtuse...

The topic is how police racially target people of color based on the fact, they can see them.....they don't have to see what their name is or do any further research.......therefore, the dehumanization of them kicks in instantly....

The reason why so many Jews in the past unfortunately decided to change their last name and do all they could to omit that they were Jewish -- was to avoid persecution...

Some fair-skinned blacks also had to do this, they had a term for it called "passing" -- meaning they could pass for white to avoid the TARGETED PERSECUTION against them..even tho there was a one-drop rule -- it meant nothing if you couldn't "SEE IT"

I am sure Tamir Rice wishes he could have "passed for white" that day when people called 911 and said a 20-something yr old black male had a gun in the park....because that call would have never been made...

View attachment 382692
" The topic is how police racially target people of color based on the fact, they can see them.....they don't have to see what their name is or do any further research.......therefore, the dehumanization of them kicks in instantly.... "

Exactly.
Do they target? Or do they go to areas where they live because a lot of crime happens there? I am asking.
Yes they target. Give you personal example. 2 groups of kids. One white and the other Black walking on the same street. White kids are throwing a baseball against business windows. Cops are called. Black kids are told to lie on the ground so we can be searched. White kids are told to go home.
That’s not right. So you’re saying I should shrug and not be nervous? LOL

Not how Human Nature works. I never Held any sLaves and neither did my parents. They are immigrants from the old Soviet Union. Not sure why you hold me in such contempt but I like it? Is that wrong?
I hold all racists in contempt. Dont take it personal.
You are an antisemite and Holocaust denier who believes he is better than Luka Doncic so I take your opinion as such...
Who told you I was an antisemite and holocaust denier? I know you Ashkenazis were gassed. I've talked to more than a few survivors. 2 of which told me who the real Hebrews were.

Question.....

View attachment 382684

View attachment 382688

View attachment 382692
Again, I don't disagree with you. What you don't get is you cannot force people not to be scared or racist. If they are they are. Wasn't Rice carrying a toy gun? When the black community has so much violence in it (due to Democrats) then police and white people will be nervous. Black people are nervous too.

I have a very good black friend. We were in Brockton for a basketball tourney. I said, dude I am nervous, is that racist? He said, no, I am nervous too.

So if we are nervous, so are cops. They are human beings too. How do you get them not to be nervous in your opinion.

Question.....

View attachment 382684

View attachment 382688

View attachment 382692
" The topic is how police racially target people of color based on the fact, they can see them.....they don't have to see what their name is or do any further research.......therefore, the dehumanization of them kicks in instantly.... "

Exactly.
Do they target? Or do they go to areas where they live because a lot of crime happens there? I am asking.
Yes they target. Give you personal example. 2 groups of kids. One white and the other Black walking on the same street. White kids are throwing a baseball against business windows. Cops are called. Black kids are told to lie on the ground so we can be searched. White kids are told to go home.

Not how Human Nature works. I never Held any sLaves and neither did my parents. They are immigrants from the old Soviet Union. Not sure why you hold me in such contempt but I like it? Is that wrong?
You are an antisemite and Holocaust denier who believes he is better than Luka Doncic so I take your opinion as such...
Who told you I was an antisemite and holocaust denier? I know you Ashkenazis were gassed. I've talked to more than a few survivors. 2 of which told me who the real Hebrews were.
I assumed it. Just like you assumed I am racist. Seems like in your world assumptions are Enough. Fair?

Question.....

View attachment 382684

View attachment 382688

View attachment 382692

Question.....

View attachment 382684

View attachment 382688

View attachment 382692

Exactly.

I assumed it. Just like you assumed I am racist. Seems like in your world assumptions are Enough. Fair?
I never assumed you were racist. You proved it without any hesitation.

This is true and why so many of the people I mentor go on to become successful.
Good for you

I think the 10x better than whites is not true

But if it motives black people to be all they can be then go for it

" Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white? "

The white coal miner kids have less obstacles. All they need to do is get an education. They are already white so they are part of the club. The cops will shoot Lebrons kids way before they shoot the white coal miners kids.
Tell that to white kids who dont get accepted to the college of their choice because space is reserved for black people under affirmative action

Last edited:

" Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white? "

The white coal miner kids have less obstacles. All they need to do is get an education. They are already white so they are part of the club. The cops will shoot Lebrons kids way before they shoot the white coal miners kids.
Thell that to white kids who dont get accepted to the college of their choice because space is reserved for black people under affirmative action
I will tell them. Then I will tell them it will be ok. White kids dont have to even go to college even if that was true. A white high school graduate is more likely to be hired than a Black college graduate.

This is true and why so many of the people I mentor go on to become successful.
Good for you

I think the 10x better than whites is not true

But if it motives black people to be all they can be then go for it
"I think the 10x better than whites is not true"

Well you would think that because it bothers you. I see it daily. The whites I compete with get pissed when I succeed. Its so obvious that I have outclassed them that it makes them angry. They wont say anything to my face but they whine to my direct report who tells them to get their shit together and be better.

Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Police are after criminals. They don't care what color you are, they want to stop criminals. If your black buddies would stop committing so much crime, and resisting arrest when they do..they would not have such trouble from police.

Also, it's harder for young black men to be fathers when they are killing each other at such high rates. Look at the race of victim and race of offender in the black category, Asslips

" Police are after criminals."

True but most cops are racists so they see Blacks as criminals. They overly police Blacks looking for reasons to make them criminals and if that doesnt work they claim you were resisting arrest and thats why they had to shoot you. Youre full of bullshit like a lot of white people. Its well known the white power groups have infiltrated the military and they already had a strong hold in law enforcement. FBI even warned about this you fucking retard.
Cops are not racist.

How many blacks get shot by white cops annually? Thats not the problem. The real problem is cops giving law abiding blacks a hard time for just being black. We don't have numbers for that but need to address that for sure.
Just not true. Hell, probably near half the police are minorities. They just want to be safe, keep others safe, and go home to their families safe.

For whatever the reason, whether rap music or prior records, many blacks that are caught just decide to resist arrest. Anyone who resists arrest are far more likely to suffer more extreme consequences.
What music make white folks resist arrest?

View attachment 382676

Like what genre of music can we blame on this guy shooting an officer while not "complying" with the law?
Rap.
This thread is a fantastic example of Trumpbots asserting a false equivalency:

What is a "Trumpbot" and what does Trump have to do with any of this? Why are you trying to derail this thread?

Azog - please stop defiling yourself...it's really quite embarrassing!

And no, you're not going to turn this into a discussion of who is and is not a Trumpbot.
^^^Triggered^^^

Get out of the basement and live a little. You're not welcome here. Run along, loser.

So, what you're saying is that you cannot refute my assertion that the OP is a false equivalency, so you attempt to derail the argument then resort to childish insults.

Once again, Azog - please stop defiling yourself...it's really embarrassing.
I did refute it. You blamed him for being a "Trumpbot" and didn't explain how it was false. Your avatar is embarrassing. Its you. LOL.

You did not refute it or even mention it. You tried to derail the argument.

Your inability to present a logical argument is truly pitiful as your insults are lame.

Here is the reason that the OP is a false equivalency. I doubt you'll comprehend:

Police being murdered by criminals is not the equivalent of Police murdering citizens.

The criminals that murder police are arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law.

Police that murder citizens are not being arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law. They are usually allowed to get away with it.

That is what BLM is all about.

Note: If you respond, please say something relevant to the discussion and that has some semblence of intelligence, though I doubt that's possible.
Cops didn't shoot anyone in Chicago this past weekend, yet over 40 shot and 10 killed. J guess those lives don't matter, huh.

Those lives certainly do matter. We have the police to arrest those that committed those crimes. We pay them for that. It is their job.
We don't know their names or anything about them. If a white cop shoots a black man we are inundated with background and drama for days. Why?

Maybe because we pay the Police to serve the people, not to murder them.

Maybe because if the police do their jobs, they will arrest those that commit murders.

Maybe because when a policeman murders someone, they are allowed to get away with it instead of being arrested like everyone else.
Police serve the people that deserve to be served.. and sometimes the people that don't deserve it but are at the very least not hostile and threatening. You son't really need to be told this to distinguish differences, do you?

Don't resist and you will be just fine. No matter what color you are. This is basic logic.
Bullshit. White boys resist and rarely get killed. I just posted proof of that in the thread.
lol proof? I seriously don't think so.

"I seriously don't think.."
I already know you dont think yet the proof is still there.
Thats a cheap shot

Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Police are after criminals. They don't care what color you are, they want to stop criminals. If your black buddies would stop committing so much crime, and resisting arrest when they do..they would not have such trouble from police.

Also, it's harder for young black men to be fathers when they are killing each other at such high rates. Look at the race of victim and race of offender in the black category, Asslips

" Police are after criminals."

True but most cops are racists so they see Blacks as criminals. They overly police Blacks looking for reasons to make them criminals and if that doesnt work they claim you were resisting arrest and thats why they had to shoot you. Youre full of bullshit like a lot of white people. Its well known the white power groups have infiltrated the military and they already had a strong hold in law enforcement. FBI even warned about this you fucking retard.
Cops are not racist.

How many blacks get shot by white cops annually? Thats not the problem. The real problem is cops giving law abiding blacks a hard time for just being black. We don't have numbers for that but need to address that for sure.
Just not true. Hell, probably near half the police are minorities. They just want to be safe, keep others safe, and go home to their families safe.

For whatever the reason, whether rap music or prior records, many blacks that are caught just decide to resist arrest. Anyone who resists arrest are far more likely to suffer more extreme consequences.
What music make white folks resist arrest?

View attachment 382676

Like what genre of music can we blame on this guy shooting an officer while not "complying" with the law?
Rap.
This thread is a fantastic example of Trumpbots asserting a false equivalency:

What is a "Trumpbot" and what does Trump have to do with any of this? Why are you trying to derail this thread?

Azog - please stop defiling yourself...it's really quite embarrassing!

And no, you're not going to turn this into a discussion of who is and is not a Trumpbot.
^^^Triggered^^^

Get out of the basement and live a little. You're not welcome here. Run along, loser.

So, what you're saying is that you cannot refute my assertion that the OP is a false equivalency, so you attempt to derail the argument then resort to childish insults.

Once again, Azog - please stop defiling yourself...it's really embarrassing.
I did refute it. You blamed him for being a "Trumpbot" and didn't explain how it was false. Your avatar is embarrassing. Its you. LOL.

You did not refute it or even mention it. You tried to derail the argument.

Your inability to present a logical argument is truly pitiful as your insults are lame.

Here is the reason that the OP is a false equivalency. I doubt you'll comprehend:

Police being murdered by criminals is not the equivalent of Police murdering citizens.

The criminals that murder police are arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law.

Police that murder citizens are not being arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law. They are usually allowed to get away with it.

That is what BLM is all about.

Note: If you respond, please say something relevant to the discussion and that has some semblence of intelligence, though I doubt that's possible.
Cops didn't shoot anyone in Chicago this past weekend, yet over 40 shot and 10 killed. J guess those lives don't matter, huh.

Those lives certainly do matter. We have the police to arrest those that committed those crimes. We pay them for that. It is their job.
We don't know their names or anything about them. If a white cop shoots a black man we are inundated with background and drama for days. Why?

Maybe because we pay the Police to serve the people, not to murder them.

Maybe because if the police do their jobs, they will arrest those that commit murders.

Maybe because when a policeman murders someone, they are allowed to get away with it instead of being arrested like everyone else.
Police serve the people that deserve to be served.. and sometimes the people that don't deserve it but are at the very least not hostile and threatening. You son't really need to be told this to distinguish differences, do you?

Don't resist and you will be just fine. No matter what color you are. This is basic logic.
Bullshit. White boys resist and rarely get killed. I just posted proof of that in the thread.
lol proof? I seriously don't think so.

"I seriously don't think.."
I already know you dont think yet the proof is still there.
Thats a cheap shot
Not really. He had it coming for trying to tell me what happens to Black people without being Black.

Let us recall this is an OP about a young black cop who gave his life, cut down by a long-time violent criminal with an arsenal of weapons, who was taken peaceably after negotiations after shooting two cops. The last four cops killed in the line of duty in St. Louis were African American. Notice that the criminal invaded a white couple’s home where he made his last stand, but first released his two white hostages.

Don’t know for sure, but I expect the segregated white police force in the bad old days would likely have handled the situation very differently, much less “professionally,” especially were it a black criminal who shot white cops. Any comments on these changes in policing over time?

Sources: Man accused of shooting two St. Louis police officers has a lengthy criminal history

Dying in the line of duty: Stories of St. Louis police officers

Last edited:
No I havent. You should look up what the word "rarely" means. This is what normally happens with white boys resisting.
“Rarely” getting killed by the cops applies to black and white criminals

as you should know most cops accused of murder while doing their job are found not guilty

No I havent. You should look up what the word "rarely" means. This is what normally happens with white boys resisting.

as you should know most cops accused of murder while doing their job are found not guilty
It applies more to whites. Black men are 2-3 times more likely to be killed by cops.

Why would a legal system set up to incarcerate and kill Black people find cops innocent of killing them?

Not really. He had it coming for trying to tell me what happens to Black people without being Black.
Thats so trite

its just another way of shouting down people with opinions you dont like
Offering your opinion when people that know the facts are explaining something is pretty stupid. Again. White people can talk until they turn blue in the face and pass out. Until you have actually experienced the cops targeting you your opinion isnt worth crap.

It applies more to whites. Black men are 2-3 times more likely to be killed by cops.

Why would a legal system set up to incarcerate and kill Black people find cops innocent of killing them?
Thats liberal myth

blacks get in trouble with the cops at double their proportion of the population

and many blacks seem to have a mental defect that causes them to resist arrest as if they believe if they fight hard enough the cops will give up and let them go

Thats so trite

its just another way of shouting down people with opinions you dont like
Offering your opinion when people that know the facts are explaining something is pretty stupid. Again. White people can talk until they turn blue in the face and pass out. Until you have actually experienced the cops targeting you your opinion isnt worth crap.
If whites approached the police with the same violent stubbornness that blacks do the result would be the same

Thats liberal myth

blacks get in trouble with the cops at double their proportion of the population

and many blacks seem to have a mental defect that causes them to resist arrest as if they believe if they fight hard enough the cops will give up and let them go
This is well known facts. Everyone knows it.

Thats because cops are racist.

Blacks resist because they arent in the mood of being disrespected and they havent done anything. They know they are going to get beat or killed anyway so why not go down fighting?

Forum List

Back