Another Black shot in the head and murdered this weekend in St. Louis

Once a police officer takes a person into custody
The guy selling cigarettes refused to be taken into custody and died during the struggle

4 or 5 policemen on top of him is about as "in custody" as "in custody" gets!
I think you are confusing two different incidents

the black guy in new york selling cigarettes required several police officers and many minutes of struggle to get the cuffs on him

he died due to over exertion

Once a police officer takes a person into custody
The guy selling cigarettes refused to be taken into custody and died during the struggle

4 or 5 policemen on top of him is about as "in custody" as "in custody" gets!
I think you are confusing two different incidents

the black guy in new york selling cigarettes required several police officers and many minutes of struggle to get the cuffs on him

he died due to over exertion

He also said that he couldn't breathe.

BTW - there is no such thing as "dying from over exertion".

Was he shot by a white cop?
So only black lives matter if whites murder them?

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
under that criteria the black race will be extinct within the yr,,,
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
at the rate youre killing each other that number is dropping quickly,,,
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Nothing that welfare reform couldn't change a bit.

If you can't breathe and are being asphyxiated are you just going to lie still and let them kill you?
Stop resisting so that they can put the cuffs on you

Sure, that's the first thing that people think of when they're being asphyxiated...submit to the people who are killing you.

I'm sorry are you trying to imply that Floyd and the others didn't die from their drug abuse suppressing their heart and lungs? And btw, what type of idiot picks a fight with a cop------The correct answer when being arrested is =Yes officer, I will put my hands behind me---but I am having trouble breathing and I just took a chitload of illegal drugs---can you please call the ambulance. If this idiot had done this----he may be alive---it was his only chance once he od on the drugs.

If you can't breathe and are being asphyxiated are you just going to lie still and let them kill you?

Sure, that's the first thing that people think of when they're being asphyxiated...submit to the people who are killing you.

I'm sorry are you trying to imply that Floyd and the others didn't die from their drug abuse suppressing their heart and lungs? And btw, what type of idiot picks a fight with a cop------The correct answer when being arrested is =Yes officer, I will put my hands behind me---but I am having trouble breathing and I just took a chitload of illegal drugs---can you please call the ambulance. If this idiot had done this----he may be alive---it was his only chance once he od on the drugs.

Being an idiot does not justify a person's execution.

Otherwise all the people that voted for Trump would have to be executed.

I concede that stupid people who have decided to resist arrest are not likely to become smarter in the last few minutes of their lives

Being an idiot does not justify a person's execution.

Otherwise all the people that voted for Trump would have to be executed.

Sweetheart.....you are delusional---I guarantee Trumps supporters most all have you beat in the iq department. You should deal with the facts.

This said---stupid people die all the time from their stupid choices--its natures way and it is illogical to cater to violent and moronic. He took the drugs and died from his drug abuse---because yes he was really stupid. The cop didn't kill him and the cop certainly didn't execute him. The cop was only trying to get this violent thug off the streets so he wouldn't hurt anyone else. And yet even with the truth out there, you are still TOO STUPID to get it through your pea brain that the cop didn't kill him---he killed himself. No execution pea brain.

Black lives only matter when the SO-CALLED "victim" is a fucking thug - Tested and proven. BLM is a communist organization distilling chaos, destruction and confusion ONLY...period. Only suckers & deviants buy it up.

Rhetorical question, but the situation is ironic and RICH. PROGS run Hollywood right? How come "the black-man always dies", I though BLM? The message........

A. It's normal the black man dies.
B. Replace fathers, responsibility & families with welfare. Create an atmosphere of low expectations.
C. Entertain thugs as victims for validation. It's someone else's fault.
D. Fail to discipline blacks in schools. Allow blacks to run the schools so they remain uneducated.
E. Validate rioters destroying the cities they live in.
F. Make martyrs out of thugs, and crickets as they murder one another and the innocent.
G. Limit law enforcement.
H. Treat blacks differently, single them out and cry racism.

Sit back and watch as blacks destroy themselves.

Desperate Democrats during election season care about Black people. Same old, same old.

Forum List

Back