🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another challenge

Thee are $1 filters that remove lead, arsenic, chlorine, bacteria that can be put on any faucet or shower.

Flint could have used the same technology to clean water before it reaches each home.

Thee are $1 filters that remove lead, arsenic, chlorine, bacteria that can be put on any faucet or shower.

Flint could have used the same technology to clean water before it reaches each home.
Aris, the faucet filters are good for up to 15ppm lead content. Flint's water was 1300 to 1500 ppm in some old areas of the city, and over the 15ppm by hundreds of ppm everywhere else. I covered the expense of 2 Flint relatives to change inside pipes to pex, but the main-to-house pipes need replacement, and the city water will not be safe until the entire city is redone. 3 construction companies are doing just that in targeted areas, but the job is monumental.

I targeted the article because, as I have said before, Flint is only the first to crash in this way due to aged infrastructure. The City admin is looking for ways to cover the cost needs. The Senate has granted $100 mil, but the House will not move on this until every kid is either disabled or dead IMHO. So all the options are being explored, and a lawsuit was the last resort. Now that option is off the table. Want some irony? Our Governor, Snyder, just received permission to cover any and all personal negligence lawsuits with tax funds.

Forum List

Back