Another crackpot observation?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
When some of us see something wicked coming our way we like to use common sense and sound the alarm. Crackpots! Crackpots! That’s what they calls us. How could we dare say that it’s a bad idea to hand an enemy a big stick to hit us with and then attack that enemy for crimes against humanity?

Well, it’s pretty obvious that we can’t hold that enemy responsible for anything because our political leadership gave them the big stick of our pharmaceutical industry. They can whack us with that big stick any time they want by cutting off our life saving drugs if we get too problematic and expose them for launching a de facto biowarfare attack not just on us but the entire world.

Of course, many shrink into a childlike state of fear and when they hear “I’m from the government and I’m here to help you” they dutifully get in line so the “experts” can save the day. Those experts are something aren’t they? Dragging people off buses for not wearing masks, outlawing paint and garden equipment, closing schools and workplaces, enforcing social distancing and rationing toilet paper. This is the government swinging into action! The same government that lead us into this crisis to begin with.

How far can you trust the government? Try this: On the windiest day of the year go outside and spit into the wind. That’s how far you can trust the government. If you’re not a complete idiot you’ve probably figured out the if this plague does not abate the Clinton’s the Bush’s and the Pelosi’s are all going to go into under ground bunkers leaving the rest us on the surface to breathe the poison. This is what globalization is all about-the government must survive to keep order until the weak, the sick and the useless are all dead.

US Colleges and universities have been very busy creating a cerebrally stunted population preoccupied with transgender bathrooms while the Chinese have unleased a pestilence that makes Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like summer picnics. All those Harvard and Yale educations in Washington DC got rich by helping to turn the human race into a giant global ant colony and as we know, ants are not all that concerned with personal freedom and liberty.

This special, engineered disease is just what the doctor ordered for a one world government and Washington signed the prescription.

Then why are you participating? ... you going to send the $1,200 check back? ... you going to refuse unemployment checks? ... stay off the public roads? ...

The genetic sequence for this virus is available on the internet ... download it and show us where it was tinkered with ...

• Banned
Then why are you participating? ... you going to send the $1,200 check back? ... you going to refuse unemployment checks? ... stay off the public roads? ...

The genetic sequence for this virus is available on the internet ... download it and show us where it was tinkered with ...

In other words, I should be grateful that the government helps me with my broken leg? It was the government that broke my leg to begin with. :laughing0301:

• Banned
On government officialdom: The overwhelming majority of them have no idea what they are talking about and the few that do are lying. Does that inspire confidence? If it does than you have a reserved table in the famous idiocracy restaurant.

In other words, I should be grateful that the government helps me with my broken leg? It was the government that broke my leg to begin with.

You should probably see a doctor if your leg is broken ... and you should also go back to the Patriot Act and protest that ... them Republicans all are listening in on your phone ...

Other than the Post Office, I have very little to do with Federal government ... and the State of Jefferson is currently in rebellion against the State of Oregon ... local government can't afford to interfere with us ... your problem is you pay too much in taxes just to hire too many police who then have nothing better to do but drag pregnant women off school buses on Saturdays ...

When some of us see something wicked coming our way we like to use common sense and sound the alarm. Crackpots! Crackpots! That’s what they calls us. How could we dare say that it’s a bad idea to hand an enemy a big stick to hit us with and then attack that enemy for crimes against humanity?

Well, it’s pretty obvious that we can’t hold that enemy responsible for anything because our political leadership gave them the big stick of our pharmaceutical industry. They can whack us with that big stick any time they want by cutting off our life saving drugs if we get too problematic and expose them for launching a de facto biowarfare attack not just on us but the entire world.

Of course, many shrink into a childlike state of fear and when they hear “I’m from the government and I’m here to help you” they dutifully get in line so the “experts” can save the day. Those experts are something aren’t they? Dragging people off buses for not wearing masks, outlawing paint and garden equipment, closing schools and workplaces, enforcing social distancing and rationing toilet paper. This is the government swinging into action! The same government that lead us into this crisis to begin with.

How far can you trust the government? Try this: On the windiest day of the year go outside and spit into the wind. That’s how far you can trust the government. If you’re not a complete idiot you’ve probably figured out the if this plague does not abate the Clinton’s the Bush’s and the Pelosi’s are all going to go into under ground bunkers leaving the rest us on the surface to breathe the poison. This is what globalization is all about-the government must survive to keep order until the weak, the sick and the useless are all dead.

US Colleges and universities have been very busy creating a cerebrally stunted population preoccupied with transgender bathrooms while the Chinese have unleased a pestilence that makes Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like summer picnics. All those Harvard and Yale educations in Washington DC got rich by helping to turn the human race into a giant global ant colony and as we know, ants are not all that concerned with personal freedom and liberty.

This special, engineered disease is just what the doctor ordered for a one world government and Washington signed the prescription.
People relied on Government to save them during this pandemic.

The private sector never could have done it

• Banned
The key with me was when the CDC was disallowed from entering China to assist in the investigation. The WHO was running interference for the Chinese while they were outfitting whistleblowing Chinese scientists with cement overshoes.

Now trump is being condemned for sanctions against the WHO.

The life of a crackpot is never easy. It's just a matter of time before a National guard truck comes to take me away. My friends, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and Glen Beck will be waiting in the camp. You know, the ones that said we should not trust the government.

Another crackpot theory: Many states rely on income taxes to support all these touch-feely programs that support alternative citizens that don't support themselves. Incomes are disappearing, probably permanently. That means huge deficits in funding.

These alternative citizens will not get jobs because all the jobs will be gone. They will swell the ranks of violent crime at a time when the government is releasing criminals from prison.

The government will react by getting taxation from other sources-cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana and gasoline. This will create a backlash that will birth mass rioting from one end of the country to the other.

Let's see, how could state governments recover tax funding? How about grocery taxation on non essential foods like potato chips and soda? Ooh, I see that coming.

Let's see, how could state governments recover tax funding? How about grocery taxation on non essential foods like potato chips and soda? Ooh, I see that coming.

That will happen only if you elect Democrats to raise those taxes. Are you that ignorant?

You need to get off the ship more Admiral. This is not a democrat-republican thing. They have both sold us out.

That will happen only if you elect Democrats to raise those taxes. Are you that ignorant?

You need to get off the ship more Admiral. This is not a democrat-republican thing. They have both sold us out.

Maybe where you live, but in my state it is Democrats only causing all the trouble.

Forum List

Back