Another Crime Not Shown here by the Usual Suspects.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1719972982468.png

This is a picture of Elizabeth M. Dillett. Mrs. Dillett was a teacher at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran school in Milwaukee. Mrs. Dillett is a sexual predator who had sex with a 14 year old boy on at least 15 occasions beginning in 2015. The victim is named Josiah Strong.
1719973290480.png

St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School sued for $20M in 2016 sex case involving student​

Josiah Strong didn't get to be a child for very long.

At 14, he showed a lot of promise. He had big, bold dreams of playing football and going to college, then coaching the next generation of athletes.

Strong, instead, says he found himself on a path that he argues in court papers was paved with untreated mental illness and self-medicating with drugs and alcohol.

On Tuesday, Strong filed a lawsuit in federal court in Milwaukee against Dillett and Lutheran Urban Mission Initiative, Inc., the organization that runs St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School, where he once studied. He's seeking $20 million in damages.

Dillett was St. Peter-Immanuel's athletic director and an instructor at the school.

She was charged in 2016 with sexual assault of a child by a person who works with children and sexual intercourse with a child age 16 or older. Dillett pleaded guilty later that year to two counts of assault by someone who works with children.

"I lost my childhood," said Strong, 24, his voice cracking and his eyes welling with tears. "I've lost friendships, a lot of relationships that I've tarnished. I'd never wish this experience on anybody. Nobody deserves this."

Court papers allege Dillett had sexual intercourse with Strong 15 to 20 times in 2015 while he was a minor. Some of the encounters occurred in a classroom.

View attachment 970767
This is a picture of Elizabeth M. Dillett. Mrs. Dillett was a teacher at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran school in Milwaukee. Mrs. Dillett is a sexual predator who had sex with a 14 year old boy on at least 15 occasions beginning in 2015. The victim is named Josiah Strong.
View attachment 970769

St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School sued for $20M in 2016 sex case involving student​

At 14, he showed a lot of promise. He had big, bold dreams of playing football and going to college, then coaching the next generation of athletes.

Strong, instead, says he found himself on a path that he argues in court papers was paved with untreated mental illness and self-medicating with drugs and alcohol.

On Tuesday, Strong filed a lawsuit in federal court in Milwaukee against Dillett and Lutheran Urban Mission Initiative, Inc., the organization that runs St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School, where he once studied. He's seeking $20 million in damages.

Dillett was St. Peter-Immanuel's athletic director and an instructor at the school.

She was charged in 2016 with sexual assault of a child by a person who works with children and sexual intercourse with a child age 16 or older. Dillett pleaded guilty later that year to two counts of assault by someone who works with children.

"I lost my childhood," said Strong, 24, his voice cracking and his eyes welling with tears. "I've lost friendships, a lot of relationships that I've tarnished. I'd never wish this experience on anybody. Nobody deserves this."

Court papers allege Dillett had sexual intercourse with Strong 15 to 20 times in 2015 while he was a minor. Some of the encounters occurred in a classroom.

If that were here kid, she’d have a good chance of being the dem nominee for president, like sexual predator joe

View attachment 970767
View attachment 970769

Poor kid will probably grow up to be gay now, if he wasn't already.

View attachment 970767
View attachment 970769

~~~~~~
As his moma keeps saying "the boy is blessed".

View attachment 970767
View attachment 970769

Yeah, I hate to break it to ya, but we report disgusting pedo teachers all the time.

You twits simply go "meh".

Yeah, I hate to break it to ya, but we report disgusting pedo teachers all the time.

You twits simply go "meh".

The way the left keeps trying to normalized pedophilia and other sexual perversions, we're becoming numb to it all. Between the LGBTQ movement, the transgenders reading stories and selling products, and a President who has a problem keeping his booger-hooks off of children, I feel like the proverbial frog sitting in a pan of tepid water on the stove, with the burner on medium heat.

I wish someone would put that fucking Genie back in the bottle. This isn't who we are as a nation, and children deserve better.

Last edited:
The way the left keeps trying to normalized pedophilia and other sexual perversions, we're becoming numb to it all. Between the LGBTQ movement, the transgenders reading stories and selling products, and a President who has a problem keeping his booger-hooks off of children, I feel like the proverbial frog sitting in a pan of tepid water on the stove, with the burner on medium heat.

I wish someone would put that fucking Genie back in the bottle. This isn't who we are as a nation, and children deserve better.
Some are. But the majority of normal people are fighting back against the scum.

Forum List

Back