Another cuckservative refuses to back trump

Sen. Susan Collins: 'I will not be voting for Donald Trump' - CNNPolitics.com

Lmao another cuck insider who was buddy buddy with Clinton to be primaried. Dumb **** doesn't comprehend even if Trump loses he is a billionaire he can fund a ton of super pacs and help primary these anti American pieces of shit

You won't unseat Susan Collins. She is well respected on both sides if the aisle. Other than having the worst accent on Capitol Hill, she is fairly safe for as long as she wants to represent Maine.

Another rino contributing to her own political demise. Keep 'em comin'.
LOLOLOLOL

You rightards crack me up. In 2003, rightards insisted her career was over when she voted against outlawing partial birth abortions.

She was re-elected in 2008 anyway.

Rightards again boasted her career was over when she voted for Obama's stimulus in 2009.

She was re-elected in 2014 anyway.

But lemme guess.... THIS time, you rightards really, really, REALLY mean it.

logo.gif

LOLOLOLOL

You rightards crack me up. In 2003, rightards insisted her career was over when she voted against outlawing partial birth abortions.

Rightards again boasted her career was over when she voted for Obama's stimulus in 2009.

logo.gif
Don't really know much about the insignificant bitch but I DO know the American people are fed up with the status quo. They expect it from the Democrats but the Republicans are on probation and this bitch has a review coming up shortly.

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif
Don't really know much about the insignificant bitch but I DO know the American people are fed up with the status quo. They expect it from the Democrats but the Republicans are on probation and this bitch has a review coming up shortly.
What you don't know could fill the Grand Canyon. Meanwhile, she keeps getting re-elected because she's moderate, despite you dopes insisting her career is over every time she does something to step out of line with you yahoos.

Speaking of RINOs...

...How many true conservatives do you know who support demented men using women's restrooms? This guy is OK with gay weddings too. He's been to a few and called them "beautiful".. Fun fact: Trump thinks demented men SHOULD go in women's facilities. He might want to look at the Target Stores business model before he opens his mouth...being "the best business man ever!!"...Target stocks lose 10 billion but you know how impulsive he is. He lets them do it in Trump Tower:

Susan Collins is a conservative? Since when?

The op is rather amusing though. A rino mocking a rino for rejecting a rino.

Forum List

Back