🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

Trump's three legged stool of jobs, the wall, and the stock market is teetering on one of those legs.

Dow closing down over 1,000 points.

TH_WAY~113.gif

I bought some stock today actually. These buy opportunities are rare the past year of The Donald's Presidency!

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Wonder what they will say if it drops below 20,000?

How bad was today's market? It was so bad it got my Trump stock market thread closed!

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

I bought some stock today actually. These buy opportunities are rare the past year of The Donald's Presidency!
Keep close tabs on news of any stocks I own.....not one has reported lower earnings, reduced a dividend or have other red flags.....when it shakes out plan to up my 401k contribution another percent

OMG!!!!! The stock market goes down as well as up we must get this information to the public ASAP!!!

Funny I thought only the rich and racist fascists owned stock? So why do you care, thought you would be jumping for joy.

On a serious note did all those businesses stop selling, report a decline in earnings, close their doors, lay off employees, or is it the elation you feel in that this occurred when Trump was President?

Dow closing down over 1,000 points.

TH_WAY~113.gif
Only a bunch of America hating sons of bitches would be so fucking happy when something in their country is wrong.

You make me sick.

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.
But now, the losses are due to Trump.

Can you say hypocrite?

Forum List

Back