🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

I really don't care. I work in the financial sector and unlike you I actually have a fairly good understanding of how the markets work and react. Long term, the economy is in good shape, although the debt is concerning.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

I really don't care. I work in the financial sector and unlike you I actually have a fairly good understanding of how the markets work and react. Long term, the economy is in good shape, although the debt is concerning.
You're right it is in good shape AS IT WAS under OBAMA Trump should kiss Obamas butt

The equity market reflects investors anticipation of the overall econ performance over the relative short term .... say 6 mos. Investors were optimistic that we'd break 20k in 11-16. Let's see where they are in 5-17

You're right it is in good shape AS IT WAS under OBAMA Trump should kiss Obamas butt
The gop gambled on getting 3% rather than 2%. We'll see.

What’s worse? A 1,000 point loss at 23,0000 or an 800 Point loss at 14,000?

Dow closing down over 1,000 points.

TH_WAY~113.gif
Only a bunch of America hating sons of bitches would be so fucking happy when something in their country is wrong.

You make me sick.
A lot in this country has been wrong since the day this POS president took office.

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Wonder what they will say if it drops below 20,000?

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.
But now, the losses are due to Trump.

Can you say hypocrite?
So you’re actually blaming this 10% loss this week on Obama?
Ha ha haha

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.

Can you say hypocrite?
obama economy over ,,,Last 2 weeks are the beginning of the Drumpf economy

There's a fuckin shocker.

But we'll remember that when it begins to climb again.

Can you say hypocrite?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
I was commenting on how the loony left said Trump didn't get credit for the raises because it was Obamas doing.
And the same people that wouldn't give credit to him for it soaring are now saying the losses ARE Trumps fault.
Learn two reed.

Can you say hypocrite?

I believe give credit where credit is due Don't think it was all Obama that tripled the DOW and the same for the loud mouthed trump He's like the rooster crowing in the morning cause he thinks hes the reason the sun comes up

Can you say hypocrite?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
I was commenting on how the loony left said Trump didn't get credit for the raises because it was Obamas doing.
And the same people that wouldn't give credit to him for it soaring are now saying the losses ARE Trumps fault.
Learn two reed.

You have to understand, if something good happens it's allllllll Obama, if something bad happens it's BBBBBuuutttt BOOOOOOOSH or TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

Idiot loons

Can you say hypocrite?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
Learn two reed.

You have to understand, if something good happens it's allllllll Obama, if something bad happens it's BBBBBuuutttt BOOOOOOOSH or TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

Idiot loons
That goes side by side with anything bad it's Obamas or Hills fault Moron pubs

Can you say hypocrite?

That's possible, but given that wages were already firming and rising, and the Fed was anticipating rate hikes and would prefer smaller deficits, when the gop cut income taxes ... we'll see.

The gop promised a min of 3% growth that would cut deficts while raising wages. It's there economy now.

Can you say hypocrite?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
Learn two reed.

Idiot loons
Well, isn't THAT Ironic.

Forum List

Back