🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Wonder what they will say if it drops below 20,000?

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.
But now, the losses are due to Trump.

Can you say hypocrite?

Trump signed a massive tax cut in December and is now poised to sign a budget busting spending bill.

These are the FIRST significant legislative actions that Trump has taken, and the stock market, apparently, is acting accordingly.

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

I see you know nothing about the subject. "No big deal" is precisely correct.

I'm pretty sure 'no big deal' was widely said early in the bursting of the dot.com bubble, and the bursting of the real estate bubble.

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.

Can you say hypocrite?
I'm willing to give Obama 50% of the credit for the market from Jan 2009 till Nov 2016. I think the market over the past year is really driven by the gop tax plan and how that interfaces with the Fed's plan for pulling out the QE stimulus.

Can you say hypocrite?

Trump signed a massive tax cut in December and is now poised to sign a budget busting spending bill.

These are the FIRST significant legislative actions that Trump has taken, and the stock market, apparently, is acting accordingly.
Investors ran up the market on the belief that profits and GDP would take off as a result of gop policies. We will see.

lol, speaking of stock market 'experts', does anyone remember when that jackass Jim Cramer issued a major SELL SIGNAL, in March of 2009?

...right at the market bottom? I still laugh at that. btw, he's still an 'expert' on CNBC.

I see you know nothing about the subject. "No big deal" is precisely correct.

I'm pretty sure 'no big deal' was widely said early in the bursting of the dot.com bubble, and the bursting of the real estate bubble.

Why are you sure? Did you have investments in same? Or just guessing based upon media in your ear?

Dow closing down over 1,000 points.

TH_WAY~113.gif
Only a bunch of America hating sons of bitches would be so fucking happy when something in their country is wrong.

You make me sick.

Hey, sparky, I also own stocks. However, Trump fucked things up with his overheated juicing of President Obama's good and stable economy with his deregulation and tax cuts. We're in for a bumpy ride.

Dow closing down over 1,000 points.

TH_WAY~113.gif
Only a bunch of America hating sons of bitches would be so fucking happy when something in their country is wrong.

You make me sick.

Hey, sparky, I also own stocks. However, Trump fucked things up with his overheated juicing of President Obama's good and stable economy with his deregulation and tax cuts. We're in for a bumpy ride.

Go bite yourself hater.

Dow -down 1038
Nasdaq- down 270
S&P- down 100

At what point does the auto-brake kick in in the stock market?

Anyone with any brains has already transferred 1/3 of their 401k to safe investments. Older workers at least 1/2. And with the money EVERYONE has already lost the extra $20 in their paycheck from the 'tax cuts' for the rich looks like a bandaid on a cut artery.

You want real proof of what's happening look at the faces on the floor of the NYSE.

No worries, maybe one of those great coal mining jobs is available.

Can you say hypocrite?
obama economy over ,,,Last 2 weeks are the beginning of the Drumpf economy

Yesterday the markets were up nicely and nary a peep from the left loons....thing that make you go hmmmm?

Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

wow. Biggest drop since the Obama years. Time to buy I think.

And if you dont buy on the way down...you deserve your poverty. Wait until another peak :) That'll work.

Forum List

Back