🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

Some go up, some go down and the Dow changes primarily by 30 stocks.

No shit. I've been watching those ups and downs like anyone else. How does that address my post?

That being said, some stocks have gone up. So if you, for example, had invested it may have gone up while someone elses may have gone down, which negates your idea that everything added has now been subtracted.

Yeah?

What stocks have gone up?

And I don't mean cherrypicking Dollar Tree today, I mean over these last two weeks. What's gone up?

Of the better known names Amazon and Tesla seem to be doing well, even though Amazon was down today.

As it happens those two are on my watch list. Let's see how they did.

Amazon (AMZN)
January 26: 1402.05
Now: 1339.60

Tesla (TSLA)
January 26: 342.85
Now: 315.23

Not as bad as some but both still went with the low-flow.

Issa's correct, Twitter has actually gone up. But you'd have to be a loon to buy up Twitter.
Have MSFT FB and AAPL for years Been adding In 4,5 months markets will be in good shape UNLESS AH starts a war

No shit. I've been watching those ups and downs like anyone else. How does that address my post?

That being said, some stocks have gone up. So if you, for example, had invested it may have gone up while someone elses may have gone down, which negates your idea that everything added has now been subtracted.

Yeah?

And I don't mean cherrypicking Dollar Tree today, I mean over these last two weeks. What's gone up?

Of the better known names Amazon and Tesla seem to be doing well, even though Amazon was down today.

Amazon (AMZN)

Tesla (TSLA)

Issa's correct, Twitter has actually gone up. But you'd have to be a loon to buy up Twitter.
Have MSFT FB and AAPL for years Been adding In 4,5 months markets will be in good shape UNLESS AH starts a war

Just for the heck of it what's AH?

Yeah?

Amazon (AMZN)

Tesla (TSLA)

Come on thinker you trying to play me ???? It's asshole That's what I think of the garbage in our WH

Yeah?

Amazon (AMZN)

Tesla (TSLA)

Come on thinker you trying to play me ???? It's asshole That's what I think of the garbage in our WH

Didn't realize we were into acronyms for that.

Humm, how come you guys weren't posting threads when the stock market was climbing to record heights over the last year? Why is it only when there's a long-overdue correction that you're posting threads--and of course blaming Trump or implying it's his fault? Why is that?

Since when did the Trump haters talk about wall street, though. The desperation is strong by the OP.
did very well with Obama as president did great since trump became president Neither imho helped big business with their earnings It's just that with Obama markets felt safe. With the trump moron in our wh we don't know, the world doesn't know what he'll do next And the moron got rid of Yellen???

Yeah?

Amazon (AMZN)

Tesla (TSLA)

I considered Apple but there's no way I'm endorsing a Nosebook. I don't want any responsibility on my conscience for that antisocial shit.

Since when did the Trump haters talk about wall street, though. The desperation is strong by the OP.
did very well with Obama as president did great since trump became president Neither imho helped big business with their earnings It's just that with Obama markets felt safe. With the trump moron in our wh we don't know, the world doesn't know what he'll do next And the moron got rid of Yellen???

Not that it's a causation but that happens to be exactly when the downturn started, when Yellin's term expired.

Just because he's butthurt that the black guy appointed her, and even though she was universally acclaimed.
The price of Petulance.

Humm, how come you guys weren't posting threads when the stock market was climbing to record heights over the last year? Why is it only when there's a long-overdue correction that you're posting threads--and of course blaming Trump or implying it's his fault? Why is that?
Who says it's his fault?? Only that when the moron wanted to take credit for it going up why tf did he hide when it went down?

Not that it's a causation but that happens to be exactly when the downturn started, when Yellin's term expired.

Just because he's butthurt that the black guy appointed her, and even though she was universally acclaimed.
The price of Petulance.
How many good and reliable people did he get rid of replacing them with people who didn't know shit about where they were put? only the best ?That's the joke of the year

Forum List

Back