🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Wonder what they will say if it drops below 20,000?
Trump already told them that it was in a bubble at $18,000 long before he was president. What more can they honestly say than "Trump tried to warn us a long time ago and we didn't listen".

Then why has he been endlessly yammering on and on and on and on and on about taking credit for growing that 'bubble'?
Because it's the truth.

Which one?
You gotta pick one -- that's what "can't have it both ways" means. Which I see you cut out of the quote. Isn't it convenient, when you see something you can't answer, to just edit it out and pretend it never happened.

Or are you saying he's saying it's a bubble, and he's taking "credit" for overbubbling that bubble?
You're a brainwashed idiot.

You have drank so much leftist kool-aid that the notion of a president taking responsibility for his actions is not even in the realm of possibility in your feeble mind.

In this case Trump whooped the hell out of Clinton. This prevented some bitch under investigation for over 100 violations of the espionage act, who openly bragged about binge drinking vodka on the job, from becoming president and being handed the nuclear football.

Of course that is going to cause more confidence in the market!

The US president is on call 24/7. Nobody in their right mind wants a president with a serious alcohol problem. Yet the ignorant masses voted for her in droves. And dodging that bullet is good.

Yes yes I'm sure drinking floor wax opens up a whole new world and shit but back here in this one I haven't said jack cheese about "leftism" or "kool aid" or "Rump" or "Clinton". I'm just watching y'all fallacy-ridden hacks falling all over yourselves to attack this POTUS or defend that one on nothing but ass-sumptions simply because y'all partisan hacks line up to buy your own bullshit.

It's more entertaining than whatever Alex Jones tinfoil shavings you're snorting. And it's free.

Trump also signed the tax relief bill.

The Trump bump is real.

So is his decision to fire Yellen.

Ah yes, the exact point where the market began to plummet.

Actually he didn't "fire" her; he declined to renew her. Which is bizzare, but there it is, innit. More partisan hackery.

See what I mean? Hilarious.

Meanwhile you can't answer my question. Which is in itself the answer.

Bet Trump didn't mention the stock market today. :rolleyes:

Actually he pooted:

>> He broke his silence Wednesday about the market turmoil: "In the 'old days,' when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up," he wrote on Twitter.

He added, "Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (Great) news about the economy!" << -- Rump breaks silence on Dow (if you can call tweeting "breaking silence" as opposed to "breaking wind")
He seems to think the stock market is some kind of rival political candidate that he can just troll on Pooter and it'll cower in fear. Or something. Cheeses, no wonder he kept going bankrupt.

Another day of idiots who can't figure out how the stock markets are being used to help the sheep hate him more and give the sheep just one more thing they think they can feel proud of......when really you don't even know what you don't know.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Trump already told them that it was in a bubble at $18,000 long before he was president. What more can they honestly say than "Trump tried to warn us a long time ago and we didn't listen".

Then why has he been endlessly yammering on and on and on and on and on about taking credit for growing that 'bubble'?
Because it's the truth.

Which one?
You gotta pick one -- that's what "can't have it both ways" means. Which I see you cut out of the quote. Isn't it convenient, when you see something you can't answer, to just edit it out and pretend it never happened.

Or are you saying he's saying it's a bubble, and he's taking "credit" for overbubbling that bubble?

You have drank so much leftist kool-aid that the notion of a president taking responsibility for his actions is not even in the realm of possibility in your feeble mind.

In this case Trump whooped the hell out of Clinton. This prevented some bitch under investigation for over 100 violations of the espionage act, who openly bragged about binge drinking vodka on the job, from becoming president and being handed the nuclear football.

The US president is on call 24/7. Nobody in their right mind wants a president with a serious alcohol problem. Yet the ignorant masses voted for her in droves. And dodging that bullet is good.

Yes yes I'm sure drinking floor wax opens up a whole new world and shit but back here in this one I haven't said jack cheese about "leftism" or "kool aid" or "Rump" or "Clinton". I'm just watching y'all fallacy-ridden hacks falling all over yourselves to attack this POTUS or defend that one on nothing but ass-sumptions simply because y'all partisan hacks line up to buy your own bullshit.

It's more entertaining than whatever Alex Jones tinfoil shavings you're snorting. And it's free.

The Trump bump is real.

Actually he didn't "fire" her; he declined to renew her. Which is bizzare, but there it is, innit. More partisan hackery.

Because it's the truth.

Which one?

The Trump bump is real.

The premise of your question is a classic example of a bifurcation fallacy, jackass. A false dilemma.

Are you really so stupid that you didn't know that?

Why do you base your viewpoints on logical fallacies?

Last edited:
Because it's the truth.

Which one?

The Trump bump is real.

Because it's the truth.

Which one?

The Trump bump is real.

The premise of your question is a classic example of bifurcation fallacy, jackass. A false dilemma.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STILL can't answer.

I'm tired of winning.

Because it's the truth.

Which one?

The Trump bump is real.

Because it's the truth.

Which one?

The Trump bump is real.

The premise of your question is a classic example of bifurcation fallacy, jackass. A false dilemma.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STILL can't answer.

I'm tired of winning.
In other words, my response just went way the fuck over your head.

You concession is accepted.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Trump meets Kissinger .... Stock Market goes down .... Hmmmm ?? Oh well ..

bDMQpCu.png

caZlRp5.png

Pope led Globalist cabal caused Trump to become POTUS just so a Nationalist Republicanish

Christianish straight white man would be captain (to be blamed) when the Globalist sink the ship.

Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

I really don't care. I work in the financial sector and unlike you I actually have a fairly good understanding of how the markets work and react. Long term, the economy is in good shape, although the debt is concerning.
You're right it is in good shape AS IT WAS under OBAMA Trump should kiss Obamas butt

So Obama is responsible for the DOW dropping?
No Taz not completely responsible either way ,,up or down BUT when you have a loose cannon in the WH who takes credit for it rising he better show up when it drops a couple of trillions worth..Also a president imo should give the population some sort of security This one is a sicko and no one knows what crap he'll say or do next AND that doesn't help markets

I think it's more to quell panic than to defend Trump. Of course it is my opinion that Trump is indefensible, and chaos which seems to define his reign is never good for the economy.

However you have to admit that volatility is where money is made. Still...I dont like it either. But I do love corrections and even bears. I wont be needing to sell anything for a long time still and cant wait for a fire sale.

Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

I really don't care. I work in the financial sector and unlike you I actually have a fairly good understanding of how the markets work and react. Long term, the economy is in good shape, although the debt is concerning.
You're right it is in good shape AS IT WAS under OBAMA Trump should kiss Obamas butt

Just for kicks What if Obama left the same kind of economy to Drumpf as GWB left to him ?? And aren't you tired of trump blowing his horn every day?? I find it sickening

Another day of idiots who can't figure out how the stock markets are being used to help the sheep hate him more

:laughing0301:

Yeah that's the ticket. O'bama has a secret lever on his teleprompter that sets the Dow Jones level for the day. Lately he's been having a bit of fun wid it. Just to troll Rump, because Presidentin' is only about trolling. :laugh2:

I bet Alex John Brinkley Jones could find out that the O'bama sold a bunch of stock on January 26 too. Film at 11.

Crackpot.

I'm starting to think you Liberals are hoping for a stock market crash. You do realize that the middle class you lefties claim to champion will suffer the most. All of this because Hillary didn't win, it fucking pathetic.

I'm a liberal, and as one I know a thing or two, and I know chaos, which defines our nation under the (can't use the word "leadership) thumb - tiny as it is - of Trump has a negative effect. Uncertainty reigns, and has from the moment he lied when he swore he would support and defend COTUS.

Just for kicks What if Obama left the same kind of economy to Drumpf as GWB left to him ?? And aren't you tired of trump blowing his horn every day?? I find it sickening

BO Left with $10T added debt + $4T Fed printing. That is a lot to unwind. Will need to grow the GDP. Trump policies show great promise to do just that.

Congress could have stopped some of that $10T but they are in on the game. They are still doing it.

I'm starting to think you Liberals are hoping for a stock market crash. You do realize that the middle class you lefties claim to champion will suffer the most. All of this because Hillary didn't win, it fucking pathetic.

I'm a liberal, and as one I know a thing or two, and I know chaos, which defines our nation under the (can't use the word "leadership) thumb - tiny as it is - of Trump has a negative effect. Uncertainty reigns, and has from the moment he lied when he swore he would support and defend COTUS.

Yep. And Uncertainty is what turns the Dow Jones into the Dow Jitters.

The market is like a horse -- it likes "stable". :D Unfortunately "stable" is not anywhere near an adjective that can describe Rump.

Forum List

Back