🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

What’s worse? A 1,000 point loss at 23,0000 or an 800 Point loss at 14,000?

The market is down 2700 from it's peak.

But still up. Up over 30% since Trumps election. Nice :)
trump stocks.png

Thank God you dont invest in stocks (or anything else). And thank God you didnt have to live through the Barrack Hussein years. At this point in husseins presidency, one year and a month in, you were down 36% instead of being up 35% like we are under Trump.
ouch!

It took a full 6 years..until August 2014...for Barack Hussein's market to reach 35%. Which it promptly shed over the next year. Another Ouch.

But all that is over now :)

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

I think it's more to quell panic than to defend Trump. Of course it is my opinion that Trump is indefensible, and chaos which seems to define his reign is never good for the economy.

We're standing pat, no panic sell off here, though in paper money we are down five figures (and we are diversified between stocks and bonds and sectors).

Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

I really don't care. I work in the financial sector and unlike you I actually have a fairly good understanding of how the markets work and react. Long term, the economy is in good shape, although the debt is concerning.
You're right it is in good shape AS IT WAS under OBAMA Trump should kiss Obamas butt

So Obama is responsible for the DOW dropping?

I understand Hannity actually MADE that claim. :auiqs.jpg:

He could shoot common sense on Fifth Avenue and not lose any viewers.

Second 1,000 point drop
And second shut down coming within the next two hours

Pretty fucked up presidency so far!

Dow -down 1038
Nasdaq- down 270
S&P- down 100
Trump already told you that the stock market was in a "big fat ugly bubble" long before he was your president.

Anyone who didn't listen to the smartest man in the room regarding the issue and lost money can only blame themselves.

Yet idiots like you irrationally attack the messenger, just like I predicted you idiot jackasses would do a long time ago in this very forum.

Last edited:
The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Wonder what they will say if it drops below 20,000?
Trump already told them that it was in a bubble at $18,000 long before he was president. What more can they honestly say other than "Trump warned us a long time ago and we didn't listen".

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Trump already told them that it was in a bubble at $18,000 long before he was president. What more can they honestly say than "Trump tried to warn us a long time ago and we didn't listen".

Then why has he been endlessly yammering on and on and on and on and on about taking credit for growing that 'bubble'?

Can't have it both ways....

I'm starting to think you Liberals are hoping for a stock market crash. You do realize that the middle class you lefties claim to champion will suffer the most. All of this because Hillary didn't win, it fucking pathetic.

Trump already told them that it was in a bubble at $18,000 long before he was president. What more can they honestly say than "Trump tried to warn us a long time ago and we didn't listen".

Then why has he been endlessly yammering on and on and on and on and on about taking credit for growing that 'bubble'?
Because it's the truth.

Because it's the truth.

Which one?
You gotta pick one -- that's what "can't have it both ways" means. Which I see you cut out of the quote. Isn't it convenient, when you see something you can't answer, to just edit it out and pretend it never happened.

Or are you saying he's saying it's a bubble, and he's taking "credit" for overbubbling that bubble?

I'm starting to think you Liberals are hoping for a stock market crash. You do realize that the middle class you lefties claim to champion will suffer the most. All of this because Hillary didn't win, it fucking pathetic.

The Left does not give a shit about the Middle Class. Most of the people The Left supports follow socioeconomic philosophies where a Midde Class is prohibited.

Because it's the truth.

Which one?
You gotta pick one -- that's what "can't have it both ways" means. Which I see you cut out of the quote. Isn't it convenient, when you see something you can't answer, to just edit it out and pretend it never happened.

Or are you saying he's saying it's a bubble, and he's taking "credit" for overbubbling that bubble?

Sounds like you’re saying almost the same thing he’s saying about what the other guy said.

The talking heads on CNBC are all selling something. Anybody who listens to those guys and follows their recommendations deserves to lose their money.

IMO- DJIA will see 15,000-18,000 before it sees 27,000.

Because it's the truth.

Which one?

You're a brainwashed idiot.

You have drank so much leftist kool-aid that the notion of a president taking responsibility for his actions is not even in the realm of possibility in your feeble mind.

In this case Trump whooped the hell out of Clinton. This prevented some bitch under investigation for over 100 violations of the espionage act, who openly bragged about binge drinking vodka on the job, from becoming president and being handed the nuclear football.

Of course that is going to cause more confidence in the market!

The US president is on call 24/7. Nobody in their right mind wants a president with a serious alcohol problem. Yet the ignorant masses voted for her in droves. And dodging that bullet is good.

Trump also signed the tax relief bill.

The Trump bump is real.

So is his decision to fire Yellen.

Last edited:

Because it's the truth.

Which one?

Sounds like you’re saying almost the same thing he’s saying about what the other guy said.

That's what she said.
Actually what I'm saying about what he said about what they said says something about what was said by the sayers of the sayings and what that says about his sayings of what the other guy said, if you know what I'm saying. Anyway uh thanks for clearing that up....

Forum List

Back