🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

lol, speaking of stock market 'experts', does anyone remember when that jackass Jim Cramer issued a major SELL SIGNAL, in March of 2009?

...right at the market bottom? I still laugh at that. btw, he's still an 'expert' on CNBC.

I remember when he did that. I also remember that shortly after he did that, he went on to the Daily Show and Jon Stewart chewed him out for his stupidity in the interview.

Jon Stewart was an idiot for that. I’m no Jim Cramer fan, but you can’t take free recommendations from someone and when it doesn’t work out blame them.

How’s it trump’s fault, dope? The OP is claiming it is and you just quoted the OP telling him the market is down 10% off the high. So if that’s what you had to contribute to the OP, one can only conclude you’re in agreement. Here’s where you deny I’m right.

Where did I allude to anybody's "fault" by posting a number?

Do you no how too reed?

Okay dood. The OP is fallacious, and you agree it is, but just for the heck of it you decided instead of arguing against it, u wanted to post something meaningless...yes?

I didn't even read the OP, Dumbass. I read the title, and supplied a number.

You seem awfully butthurt.

I’m far from butthurt, I’m just on to your shtick

When you read the number "2756" and you interpret "blame" --- yup, you butthurt. Bigly time.

Ok bro. If that makes you feel good.

lol, speaking of stock market 'experts', does anyone remember when that jackass Jim Cramer issued a major SELL SIGNAL, in March of 2009?

...right at the market bottom? I still laugh at that. btw, he's still an 'expert' on CNBC.

I remember when he did that. I also remember that shortly after he did that, he went on to the Daily Show and Jon Stewart chewed him out for his stupidity in the interview.

Jon Stewart was an idiot for that. I’m no Jim Cramer fan, but you can’t take free recommendations from someone and when it doesn’t work out blame them.

Stewart was an idiot before that...still is

75B215D1-C133-4B7F-9E6A-83466E30F987.jpeg
Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.
Then why for the last year has it been higher than ever, liar?
The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Wonder what they will say if it drops below 20,000?

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.
But now, the losses are due to Trump.

Can you say hypocrite?
So you’re actually blaming this 10% loss this week on Obama?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
I was commenting on how the loony left said Trump didn't get credit for the raises because it was Obamas doing.
And the same people that wouldn't give credit to him for it soaring are now saying the losses ARE Trumps fault.
Learn two reed.
” learn two reed.”
Lmao
Trump: I love my uneducated base.

Stewart was an idiot before that...still is

No question.

He chewed Cramer out for being an idiot on national television and that it was on his advice that a lot of people lost money. I don't think that Stewart followed his advice because he's smarter than that.

He chewed Cramer out for being an idiot on national television and that it was on his advice that a lot of people lost money. I don't think that Stewart followed his advice because he's smarter than that.

That's the problem with asking for free advice, if it works out it's wonderful, if not they are a villain

Stewart was upset his family lost money off of Jim Cramer’s stock picks. Stewart felt his family is entitled to make money on free recommendations.

The 'experts' on places like CNBC are mostly still going with the 'no big deal' talking point. Not a good sign if you asked me.

I see you know nothing about the subject. "No big deal" is precisely correct.

I'm pretty sure 'no big deal' was widely said early in the bursting of the dot.com bubble, and the bursting of the real estate bubble.

As much a Orange makes me want to vomit in my mouth a little, I believe what we're seeing is a natural market correction having little to do with the Executive Branch shenanigans. Expectations are the markets will correct by as much as 20%.

I bought some stock today actually. These buy opportunities are rare the past year of The Donald's Presidency!
Keep close tabs on news of any stocks I own.....not one has reported lower earnings, reduced a dividend or have other red flags.....when it shakes out plan to up my 401k contribution another percent

It isn't that suddenly these corps are looking money or even looking at downturns, it is that they are drastically overvalued. This certainly isn't a great sign, but it is a correction that was drastically needed.

Hopefully things moderate out from here and we have mostly slow, steady growth.

You know, I'm wondering if it's gonna keep dropping all the way down to 20,000?

Looks like we'll see what happens tomorrow. If it's another big drop like today, expect to see the market in free fall next week.

Kinda reminiscent of the way the market dropped back in 2008. It started with a couple of large losses, and then it went over the cliff.

View attachment 175679
Then why for the last year has it been higher than ever, liar?
FOX News is another place where they are saying it's not a big deal as well. They are saying that a correction is long overdue and not to worry about it.

Wonder what they will say if it drops below 20,000?

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.
But now, the losses are due to Trump.

Can you say hypocrite?
So you’re actually blaming this 10% loss this week on Obama?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
I was commenting on how the loony left said Trump didn't get credit for the raises because it was Obamas doing.
And the same people that wouldn't give credit to him for it soaring are now saying the losses ARE Trumps fault.
Learn two reed.
” learn two reed.”
Lmao
Trump: I love my uneducated base.

She did that on porpoise, and she copied me. I dew that all the thyme.

You know, I'm wondering if it's gonna keep dropping all the way down to 20,000?

Looks like we'll see what happens tomorrow. If it's another big drop like today, expect to see the market in free fall next week.

Kinda reminiscent of the way the market dropped back in 2008. It started with a couple of large losses, and then it went over the cliff.

DEC2008-MAR2009 had the value of housing collapsing? Correct? Jobs were being eliminated. Fundementals are good now, correct?

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

I really don't care. I work in the financial sector and unlike you I actually have a fairly good understanding of how the markets work and react. Long term, the economy is in good shape, although the debt is concerning.
You're right it is in good shape AS IT WAS under OBAMA Trump should kiss Obamas butt

So Obama is responsible for the DOW dropping?

Forum List

Back