🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day another 1000 point loss on Wall Street during the Trump presidency

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.
But now, the losses are due to Trump.

Can you say hypocrite?
So you’re actually blaming this 10% loss this week on Obama?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
I was commenting on how the loony left said Trump didn't get credit for the raises because it was Obamas doing.
And the same people that wouldn't give credit to him for it soaring are now saying the losses ARE Trumps fault.
Learn two reed.

You have to understand, if something good happens it's allllllll Obama, if something bad happens it's BBBBBuuutttt BOOOOOOOSH or TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

Idiot loons
That goes side by side with anything bad it's Obamas or Hills fault Moron pubs
My bad, Tuesday and it was doing nicely yesterday until the bond jitters returned

Hannity already blamed it on Obama. I think nonsense of that nature will increase steadily if we go into a bear market of any length.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders the other day, in her obtuse manner, made the claim that Trump wasn't focusing on the stock market. lol, genius.

Just before the market stumbled, a pantsload of demlefties were screaming that Trump couldn't take credit because the success belonged to Obama.
But now, the losses are due to Trump.

Can you say hypocrite?
So you’re actually blaming this 10% loss this week on Obama?
Ha ha haha

No. I'm not.
I was commenting on how the loony left said Trump didn't get credit for the raises because it was Obamas doing.
And the same people that wouldn't give credit to him for it soaring are now saying the losses ARE Trumps fault.
Learn two reed.

You have to understand, if something good happens it's allllllll Obama, if something bad happens it's BBBBBuuutttt BOOOOOOOSH or TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

Idiot loons
That goes side by side with anything bad it's Obamas or Hills fault Moron pubs
Well, they're comparing 8 years of Obama that began when we were already in the worst recession since 1932, and ... 11 mos of Trump.

I think any potus deserves some credit blame for the economy if they get two terms. Outside forces, like oil prices, affect the economy. But ... the gop got a ten year expansion with Reagan/BushI. We had an 8 year expansion with Slick but people chose to go with W. (I was for Forbes, btw) I think we we'd run the course on increased productivity fueling the expansion in any case. But the tax cuts and war in Iraq wasn't a good idea (-:

[
The butthurt with you lefties has gotten so bad that you are rooting for the market to tank out of unbridled hatred.

Sucks to be you assholes.

Who's rooting?

Oh please. U are because u don’t own stocks and you hate Trump. I’m other words you’re poor and stupid.

Last edited:
Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

I really don't care. I work in the financial sector and unlike you I actually have a fairly good understanding of how the markets work and react. Long term, the economy is in good shape, although the debt is concerning.

How much farther down can st bonds go? In your opinion. Ive been wanting some bonds but too expensive especially with a promised set of rate hikes and fed balance sheet clearing.

Unstable market reflects the unstable chaotic Trump presidency.

No, it represents the fact it was over bought and a long due correction was coming.
and in every time he showed his face on tv didn't he brag about his dow and how great it was since he became president? But when the shit hits the fan the coward is nowhere to be found,,,,His life story His team of lawyers aren't here to protect him

Sure looks like he doesn't understand how the market works, donut?

>> He broke his silence Wednesday about the market turmoil: "In the 'old days,' when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up," he wrote on Twitter.

He added, "Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (Great) news about the economy!" << -- Rump breaks silence on Dow (if you can call tweeting "breaking silence" as opposed to "breaking wind")​

Say, does that language sound familiar?

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks." "“in the good old days this didn’t use to happen, because they used to treat them very rough. We’ve become very weak.”

Apparently Rump wants somebody (not himself of course, bone spurs you know :gay: ) to punch the stock market in the face?

Typical.

A lot of this sell off is funds reposition their assets because of rate changes and we’re seeing a lot of hot money movement. I don’t know what the market is going to do from here, but I sure as hell know it hasn’t been selling off because of Trump’s polices.

Dow -down 1038
Nasdaq- down 270
S&P- down 100

Overall this is 2756 down from where it peaked a couple of weeks ago January 26. A little over ten percent.

And?

---- and a bag of chips?

What do you want, tomorrow's numbers today?

How’s it trump’s fault, dope? The OP is claiming it is and you just quoted the OP telling him the market is down 10% off the high. So if that’s what you had to contribute to the OP, one can only conclude you’re in agreement. Here’s where you deny I’m right.

Dow -down 1038
Nasdaq- down 270
S&P- down 100

Overall this is 2756 down from where it peaked a couple of weeks ago January 26. A little over ten percent.

And?

---- and a bag of chips?

How’s it trump’s fault, dope? The OP is claiming it is and you just quoted the OP telling him the market is down 10% off the high. So if that’s what you had to contribute to the OP, one can only conclude you’re in agreement. Here’s where you deny I’m right.

Where did I allude to anybody's "fault" by posting a number?

Due ewe knot no how too reed oar watt?

Dow -down 1038
Nasdaq- down 270
S&P- down 100

And?

---- and a bag of chips?

Do you no how too reed?

Okay dood. The OP is fallacious, and you agree it is, but just for the heck of it you decided instead of arguing against it, u wanted to post something meaningless...yes?

And?

---- and a bag of chips?

Do you no how too reed?

Okay dood. The OP is fallacious, and you agree it is, but just for the heck of it you decided instead of arguing against it, u wanted to post something meaningless...yes?

I didn't even read the OP, Dumbass. I read the title, and supplied a number.

You seem awfully butthurt.

lol, speaking of stock market 'experts', does anyone remember when that jackass Jim Cramer issued a major SELL SIGNAL, in March of 2009?

...right at the market bottom? I still laugh at that. btw, he's still an 'expert' on CNBC.

I remember when he did that. I also remember that shortly after he did that, he went on to the Daily Show and Jon Stewart chewed him out for his stupidity in the interview.

---- and a bag of chips?

Do you no how too reed?

I’m far from butthurt, I’m just on to your shtick

---- and a bag of chips?

Do you no how too reed?

I’m far from butthurt, I’m just on to your shtick

When you read the number "2756" and you interpret "blame" --- yup, you butthurt. Bigly time.

Forum List

Back