Another day....another shooting

Shit happens.
Is that the new "Thought and Prayers"?

Weak....

Dancing on graves for politics is much more effective...

dnyup6-9cc11d40-b76a-4142-8268-765734466282.jpg

Did any good guys with guns take him down?

Nope Marshall Dillion wasn't there...but you keep wishing.

Well if you had armed citizens there guess what. He be dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then the dead count would double with police taking the Good Guys out.....THINK!

No I don’t. I’m a retired police officer. Gun owners know how to handle that aspect. If someone confronts an armed person, they can do two things. Drop the gun or die. Once police enter the gun is either put away or dropped. By the time police arrive it would be over.

Then the dead count would double with police taking the Good Guys out.....THINK!
You think for a change. The FBI says you're wrong.

I agree. Libtards don’t want to believe it

And yet that doesn't happen.......you guys keep pretending these things happen, and hope no one calls you out on it...

Police swarm Del Amo mall after gunman opens fire inside center

Just another shooting. You know the routine...

"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"

Yep, another triggered person with a gun. They will find he is:
  1. Either a triggered Leftard snapping because Trump is in office.
  2. Or a rightwinger totally fed up with constant attacks against every tradition this nation long held sacred.
  3. Either way, the person will NOT be a member of the NRA.
MEANTIME:
  • Planned Parenthood kills 881 babies on average a day.
  • 11 teens die a day just from texting while driving.
  • Legal gun owners own 300 million guns and a trillion rounds of ammunition. Nationwide of 360 million people, there are about 9 shooting deaths a day. More people die of the Flu.
Worldwide, you are FAR FAR more likely to die from heart disease from the food approved for you to eat (processed, packaged, fast food), air pollution, mental illness, traffic accidents, hospital mistakes or other causes.

Leading causes of death.png

"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
True.

And that routine is more lies from the right, more deflections from the right, and no viable solutions from the right.

Please note that when rational gun legislation is mentioned right after a shoots, the argument from the right is, "It is too soon to be talking about that."

Then when it is once again brought up later on, "We have more pressing areas to examine right now."

I really do think that generations from now, common sense will prevail and rational gun regulations will be approved. This society cannot continue to sit and do nothing when mass shootings are taking place, nearly on a daily basis.

I doubt I will see the legislation take place. Perhaps it will save one of my grandchildren or great-grandchildren...? Who knows?

"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
True.

And that routine is more lies from the right, more deflections from the right, and no viable solutions from the right.

Please note that when rational gun legislation is mentioned right after a shoots, the argument from the right is, "It is too soon to be talking about that."

Then when it is once again brought up later on, "We have more pressing areas to examine right now."

I really do think that generations from now, common sense will prevail and rational gun regulations will be approved. This society cannot continue to sit and do nothing when mass shootings are taking place, nearly on a daily basis.

I doubt I will see the legislation take place. Perhaps it will save one of my grandchildren or great-grandchildren...? Who knows?

Spoken like a true libtard.

"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
True.

Please note that when rational gun legislation is mentioned

This is a lie....there is never "Rational Gun Legislation" proposed after mass shootings.....what you have is the next item on the "to be banned when we get political power," list....nothing, absolutely nothing proposed by anti gunners after mass shootings is rational or effective...... notice how you guys never state the laws that you think are rational anymore...because each time you propose a new gun grabbing law, we point out, rationally, how it will not effect criminals or mass shooters, but will instead target normal gun owners with increased fees, taxes, paperwork and legal hoops, which, if not complied with, turns the legal gun owner into a criminal without a crime being committed....other than those created by the new tax, fee, paperwork or legal hoop....

So you are lying....

And the other lie?

The lie you imply is that gun violence is out of control.....this too is a lie....

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rate went down....over 26 years...as millions more people own and carry guns....so your entire premise is a lie...

Here is the truth.....to show you are lying......

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
"Thought and Prayers"
True.

Please note that when rational gun legislation is mentioned

This is a lie....there is never "Rational Gun Legislation" proposed after mass shootings.....what you have is the next item on the "to be banned when we get political power," list....nothing, absolutely nothing proposed by anti gunners after mass shootings is rational or effective...... notice how you guys never state the laws that you think are rational anymore...because each time you propose a new gun grabbing law, we point out, rationally, how it will not effect criminals or mass shooters, but will instead target normal gun owners with increased fees, taxes, paperwork and legal hoops, which, if not complied with, turns the legal gun owner into a criminal without a crime being committed....other than those created by the new tax, fee, paperwork or legal hoop....

So you are lying....

And the other lie?

The lie you imply is that gun violence is out of control.....this too is a lie....

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rate went down....over 26 years...as millions more people own and carry guns....so your entire premise is a lie...

Here is the truth.....to show you are lying......

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Nicely said brother.

We wouldn't know, according to you the President has banned radio and TV stations.

Forum List

Back